Planet Spurs Forums: UEFA Champions League (Quarter Finals): Real Madrid 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur - Planet Spurs Forums

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

UEFA Champions League (Quarter Finals): Real Madrid 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur Tuesday 5 April, KO: 19:45 GMT, Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

#41 Guest_EuanW_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 April 2011 - 16:02

There's no way Thudd can be match fit, I reckon he won't have a part to play tonight, maybe off the bench if required.

Man, I have a dreadful hangover, my favourite band of all time, who have been split up since 1994, got back together to do a tour and they played Glasgow last night - I had never seen them live, and thought I never would..

Need to get back on the beer spirit wagon and roll out..............

#42 Guest_Hotspur_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 16:28

Just watching Sky Sports News and they just reported Live from the Bernabeu. . Outside the stadium there are official posters adverising Champions League semi-final tickets for the game against Barcelona. . rolleyes.gif angry2.gif

We'll that should be the start of Harry's pre-match team talk and let's hope Real Madrid are made to look very foolish after such over confidence and smugness. . praying.gif

#43 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 16:59

LET'S 'AVE IT!!! boxing.gif

Come on You Spurs! champions.gif

#44 User is offline   cornish spur 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 05 April 2011 - 17:05

QUOTE (Stephan @ Apr 5 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LET'S 'AVE IT!!! boxing.gif

Come on You Spurs! champions.gif

Here here!
Absolutely buzzing now! Just gotta get my daughter to bed, and fireman fricking Sam off the telly, and some beer out! COYS!

#45 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 17:05

Latest breaking news out of Liby...ehmm Madrid:

Plaza de Mayor is already in the hands of the Lillywhite Rebels. They are moving up their way to the Bernabéu as we speak!

http://twitpic.com/4h8hns

http://twitpic.com/4h9b3z

http://plixi. com/p/89733213

http://plixi.com/p/89734765

#46 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 17:34

apparently the Real team

Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Marcello, Alonso, Khedira, Ozil, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Ade.

#47 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 17:36

apparently our team

Gomes

Corluka Gallas Dawson BAE

Lennon Sandro Modric Bale

VDV

Crouch

COYS

#48 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 17:38

Yes tv stream on p2p again guys!!!

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

#49 Guest_Vinny_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 17:40

Wish I could be there to hear the Adebayor song ring out around the Bernabeu!! crest.gif

#50 Guest_obi_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 17:54

QUOTE (Darren @ Apr 5 2011, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

f***!!!! for me it says that "no streams available for your country" Headbanger.gif Headbanger.gif Headbanger.gif how can it be?i'm in holland there should be streams for sure. any other site for sopcast streams? in need a stream that i can record since i will be playing my self and can't watch the game live.

Help hugely appreciated! this is the one game i did't want to miss this season....

#51 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:06

QUOTE (obi @ Apr 5 2011, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
f***!!!! for me it says that "no streams available for your country" Headbanger.gif Headbanger.gif Headbanger.gif how can it be?i'm in holland there should be streams for sure. any other site for sopcast streams? in need a stream that i can record since i will be playing my self and can't watch the game live.

Help hugely appreciated! this is the one game i did't want to miss this season....

They probably lost a case against the Dutch licence holders or something. I get exactly the same. But why would you want to watch on the internet when it's live on Nederland 3 in 1080i HD? Maybe, if you don't have a tv connection you can watch it live here: http://nos.nl/sport/voetbal/champions-league/livestream/

#52 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:07

Thats pretty much close to our strongest team, I'd say.........

Also, I love the fact that so many Madrid players are on yellow,with Azza and Gareth, we could easily remove Ramos, Carvalho and Pepe out of the second leg.

#53 Guest_obi_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:18

got it!

#54 Guest_El Pichichi_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:19

Hola friends, Madridista here (Real Madrid fan)! wave.gif

Born in Madrid, from 3 generations of Madridistas family.
Very sad not be able to be in Chamartín tonight, due to professional reasons (working at foreign country), but strongly supporting my all time club on tv!

You guys have very good team and will not be easy match for sure. Modric, Bale and Rafa very good players. Everybody puts in the extra strength against Madrid too..so wont be easy..
I hope Bale likes the weather down south....... grinny.gif

Anyway, saying hello, wishing good luch cheers.gif

#55 Guest_obi_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:20

http://www.livefootballtvs.com/channel/yes-sopcast.html

this one also works in case people need more alternative links. stephan thanks for the link

#56 Guest_Pushandrun61_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:25

This is it....................................................

The GLORY GLORY BOYS HAVE COME TO MADRID

#57 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:32

QUOTE (El Pichichi @ Apr 5 2011, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very sad not be able to be in Chamartín tonight, due to professional reasons (working at foreign country), but strongly supporting my all time club on tv!

You guys have very good team and will not be easy match for sure. Modric, Bale and Rafa very good players. Everybody puts in the extra strength against Madrid too..so wont be easy..

thanks for the nice words mate lets hope for a classic match

#58 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:33

Just realized that Bale is playing against Ramos. Ramos will get torn to shreds!

#59 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:35

QUOTE (Stephan @ Apr 5 2011, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just realized that Bale is playing against Ramos. Ramos will get torn to shreds!

yeah but who is Ronaldo going up aganist i got a feeling Charlie i'm f***ing s***ting bricks lol

#60 Guest_Vinny_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 18:36

QUOTE (EuanW @ Apr 5 2011, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, I love the fact that so many Madrid players are on yellow,with Azza and Gareth, we could easily remove Ramos, Carvalho and Pepe out of the second leg.

Spot on Euan, get running at them early!

QUOTE (El Pichichi @ Apr 5 2011, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck to Madrid too - should be a cracking game. I sure hope Van der Vaart is 'El Pichichi' come the end of this game though!

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users