Planet Spurs Forums: Tottenham Hotspur 3-3 Arsenal - Planet Spurs Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tottenham Hotspur 3-3 Arsenal Wednesday 20 April, KO: 19:45 GMT, White Hart Lane

#221 Guest_Stephan_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 April 2011 - 14:16

QUOTE (Pushandrun61 @ Apr 22 2011, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice1.gif
I have to say that i disagree 100%

I find it very easy to pick out our weakest player, the three mentioned just about covers it?

Ha sorry I meant in our starting 11. If you mean our squad I have no difficulty whatsoever. Bassong and Jenas are the worst by a mile.

#222 Guest_SevenSteps2Kevin_*

Posted 22 April 2011 - 16:36

ready your rotten tomatoes, lads...

i love pav and i hope we sign him to a new contract. i'd take him and crouch up top any day of the week.

for me, defoe and keane need to go, if anyone...

#223 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 22 April 2011 - 16:41

QUOTE (SevenSteps2Kevin @ Apr 22 2011, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i love pav and i hope we sign him to a new contract. i'd take him and crouch up top any day of the week.

Think Pav's stalling on a new contract now anyway Kev, so regardless of what happens I reckon he'll join Keane as first two out the door this summer.

#224 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 22 April 2011 - 16:44

QUOTE (TommoSpur @ Apr 22 2011, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think Pav's stalling on a new contract now anyway Kev, so regardless of what happens I reckon he'll join Keane as first two out the door this summer.

I hope we can sell him to Rubin Kazan for some ridiculous amount of money. Although a lot of stick he has received was a bit unfair he never established himself as the undisputed Spurs striker some see in him. So it's time to call it a day on him and move on to more productive strikers.

#225 Guest_Pushandrun61_*

Posted 23 April 2011 - 00:02

QUOTE (SevenSteps2Kevin @ Apr 22 2011, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its more likely going to be bricks than tomatos kev, getyacoat.gif shock.gif

#226 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 23 April 2011 - 00:20

QUOTE (Stephan @ Apr 22 2011, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope we can sell him to Rubin Kazan for some ridiculous amount of money. Although a lot of stick he has received was a bit unfair he never established himself as the undisputed Spurs striker some see in him. So it's time to call it a day on him and move on to more productive strikers.

That'd be nice, but unfortunately I think Kazan is a bit of a remote, uncivilized backwater province...
Pav likes clubbing in ridiculously expensive Moscow, not driving his Lambo down dirt tracks!
It'd be the equivalent of him moving to a Middlesbrough with money, but now he's made a pile of cash and doesn't necessarily need to move for the wages he can afford to be picky about where he wants to live.

#227 Guest_SevenSteps2Kevin_*

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:57

QUOTE (Pushandrun61 @ Apr 23 2011, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its more likely going to be bricks than tomatos kev, getyacoat.gif shock.gif

don't worry, i didn't expect to win your heart with that one wink1.gif wub.gif

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic