Planet Spurs Forums: Tottenham Hotspur 3-3 Arsenal - Planet Spurs Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tottenham Hotspur 3-3 Arsenal Wednesday 20 April, KO: 19:45 GMT, White Hart Lane

#61 Guest_Foxy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 14:55

So excited now, there's no better feeling than watching spurs beat Arsenal biggrin.gif

#62 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 15:05

Well pumped for this myself !!

My Gooner mate wants to watch the match at mine, and I don't know what to do as we've avoided this situation for all previous games. Not sure I can stand watching it with a Gooner, particularly if we lose. On the other hand, he's the most decent Arsenal fan you could ever find - chilled out dude in a stoner rock band, and the guy I use for sound work - to the point where I also don't want him there incase we win and I can't go fully mental !

I reckon Harry will just leave Sandro on the bench, although I think its a mistake....

#63 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 15:35

Just make sure you got something heavy at your side of the couch so you can ping him when he takes liberties laugh.gif

#64 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 20 April 2011 - 15:37

Think your right mate, Harry is very predictable and will always look to play what he feels is his best eleven!!

That will be: Gomes Corluka Gallas Daws BAE.... Lennon Hudd Modric Bale... VDV Crouch

But he should play: Gomes Kaboul Daws Gallas BAE... Hudd Sandro.. VDV Modric Bale Pav!!

Absoloutely buzzing now!! COYS!!!

#65 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 15:38

See this it - he's so chilled out and doesn't really hate Spurs, hence why I would feel bad jumping up and down and rubbing it in his face. Would be far easier if he was a total w@nk like the rest of them, then I'd have no problems getting right in his face if we win !

#66 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 20 April 2011 - 15:52

Rub that COCKrel all over his face mate!! Lol

COYS!!! 3-1 there I said it!!

#67 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 16:39

Arsenal have Djourou back in their side, and he marshalled Carroll extremely well at the weekend. Makes me think that Crouch might not be the best option. Whilst their centre backs, except Vermaelen, are distinctly average and lack a leader amongst them, Djourou at least has some form of physical presence.

#68 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 16:41

QUOTE (EuanW @ Apr 20 2011, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Gooner mate wants to watch the match at mine, and I don't know what to do as we've avoided this situation for all previous games. Not sure I can stand watching it with a Gooner, particularly if we lose. On the other hand, he's the most decent Arsenal fan you could ever find - chilled out dude in a stoner rock band, and the guy I use for sound work - to the point where I also don't want him there incase we win and I can't go fully mental !

Must say I'm surprised this issue is even being considered Euan - not in my day, not in my day... rolleyes.gif grinny.gif
Seriously though, his Gooner presence could disrupt the flow of positive mental energy streaming it's way to White Hart Lane - it's a dirty Wenger trick!
If he doesn't hate Spurs it's one of two things a) - he isn't really an Arsenal fan and can be turned to the light side, or b) he's so big a Gooner that he claims we don't bother him due to our insignificance in his eyes (alert, alert!). boxing.gif

#69 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 16:48

haha !

It's more just a case of he's so chilled out, he doesn't hate anything. Egyptian parents, and he has long hair and massive beard, and can drink and smoke all night long ! In fact, he's the only Gooner I've ever met that is a total 100% DUDE. Stokie.GIF

#70 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 17:24

QUOTE (EuanW @ Apr 20 2011, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha !

It's more just a case of he's so chilled out, he doesn't hate anything. Egyptian parents, and he has long hair and massive beard, and can drink and smoke all night long ! In fact, he's the only Gooner I've ever met that is a total 100% DUDE. Stokie.GIF

And he's a sound producer? Is his name -%^* ?

#71 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 17:58

Here's our team - Gomes; Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Van der Vaart, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale; Crouch, Pavlyuchenko.

#72 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 17:59

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

#73 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:07

Hmmm.

Not sure about that team, but it could work. VDV playing narrow could help us win the possession battle in midfield, and we save Lennon for late on.

Hmm, still not sure though.

#74 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:10

Would've preferred Sandro and Lennon included. We'll have to see if those 2 strikers will pay off since if we only play Crouch you know it's another Air Force display belting it high through the air to Crouch.

#75 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:14

Same team that started v Stoke just about, and it worked very well. Just cut out the stupid mistakes.

Pav is due a goal, having played well (except Madrid) and worked hard of late.
VDV is due a moment of class
Hopefully Crouch is on a roll now
Bale looked close to his best last time out

COYS

#76 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:15

subs - Cudicini, Bassong, Kaboul, Lennon, Pienaar, Sandro, Defoe.

#77 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:16

Arsenal team - Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Djourou, Clichy; Walcott, Diaby, Fabregas, Song, Nasri; Van Persie.

#78 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:16

Arsenal subs - Lehmann, Ramsey, Squillaci, Wilshere, Arshavin, Gibbs, Bendtner

#79 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:22

Warning in advance - PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THE BARCA/MADRID SCORE IN HERE, IM TAPING IT ! THANK YOU !!!

#80 Guest_Spurious_*

Posted 20 April 2011 - 18:26

I'm okay with Pav/Crouch to start. Also with keeping options on the bench: Lennon to stretch them late if we need a goal (hopefully not), and Sandro to settle things if necessary. That's the whole point of having a squad like this.

Worried about pace at RB, though.

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users