f***'s sake....

Season over....

HE WAS f***ing OFFSIDE!

2 REF DECISIONS DO US TODAY!

DISGRACE!

#123 Guest_Lijien_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:18

never understood going into a defensive shell.. seems to always not work..

#124 Guest_Vinny_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:19

offside

#125 Guest_c411um_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:19

strange decision by harry. I missed the first 30 minutes but from what I have seen chelsea could of played without a goalkeeper.
one win in eight and now the embarrassment of being behind Liverpool tomorrow when they deliver.
f*** OFF!!!

#126 Guest_SpursYankeeDivision_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:23

And the goal was scored offside.......

#127 Guest_Stephan_*

7 ponts out of a possible 24 is simply not good enough. We can forget about top 4 and maybe even top 5. No big names coming in this Summer. We'll be fighting it out for top 6 for the next 4 seasons again.

#128 Guest_burberis_*

TEISEJAS CIULPIA LALALALALAI , TEISEJAS CIULPIA LALALALALALAI.
Ok that's lithuanian rage.
Seriously today refs killed us.

#129 Guest_c411um_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:25

john terry is such a f***ing cock

#130 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:26

If anyone in November would have said that Liverpool would pass us in the table I would've declared him/her mad. Now look what's happening. Disgrace. Absolute disgrace.

#131 Guest_solidsquare_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:26

QUOTE (burberis @ Apr 30 2011, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TEISEJAS CIULPIA LALALALALAI , TEISEJAS CIULPIA LALALALALALAI.
Ok that's lithuanian rage.
Seriously today refs killed us.

Can't blame the ref we have been poor all season.

#132 Guest_Lijien_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:28

bound to happen when you barely attack, even back to the Sandro goal, he was telling Sandro to stay back more, we just don't have the defense to keep absorbing wave after wave.

#133 Guest_burberis_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:29

QUOTE (solidsquare @ Apr 30 2011, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't blame the ref we have been poor all season.

Are you kidding me? We had to win today , because we scored 1 fair goal. Chelsea scored 0. SImple.

#134 Guest_c411um_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:32

I wouldn't be surprised if Sandro is seriously pissed off with harry after today. if harry says anything other than season over he needs a good kicking

#135 Guest_SpursYankeeDivision_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:35

QUOTE (burberis @ Apr 30 2011, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you kidding me? We had to win today , because we scored 1 fair goal. Chelsea scored 0. SImple.

I'd have to agree; however, our weakness were shining bright today...Harry, Gomes, and the lack of a world-class striker. I also think BAE really helps us and him not being there threw everything off...and Corluka was on the wrong side and obviously got hurt...

Luckily we have a great midfield and that is the reason we scored a fair goal...but, with all these issues we honestly were never going to grab that 4th place spot even if the linesmen were good today.

#136 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:38

Gomes - you are the weakest link, goodbye
Kaboul - caught out of position and too far forward. to quote Harry: "Younes! Stay! f***ing stay back!"
Dawson - He was poor against West Brom and poor again today. Get the niggling feeling he's overrated
Gallas - I don't know. His friendly hug full of smiles with Drogba didn't do him any favours. Defeat didn't seem to bother him
Lennon - waste of space
Sandro - Best man of the last 3 months. Forget about losing Modric and VDV. We'll get at least 2 ridiculous offers for him this Summer mark my words
Modric - He is good yes but some of his passes could be spotted from a mile away hence easily interecepted
Bale - apparently our best player. when he's up for it...
Van der Vaart - Drops deep time after time. You can blame him but on the other hand when he drops deep is the only time we look like dominating in midfield. We need to play 4-3-3 with Sandro holding and Modric & VDV dictating our game going forward
Pav - I'm not even going to bother. Not good enough. Period

Subs:
Defoe - did f*** all
Pienaar - Too little too late. Tried to open up space for Bale but his introduction was too late in the game.
Jenas - I knew we were going to f*** it up when he came on. I wasn't necessarily his fault but you just sense bad things are about to happen when he comes on. A disgrace to any number 8 shirt in the game.

#137 Guest_burberis_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:40

Stephan. I have to disagree. Bale is overrated. He played good at the start of the season. But now for a long time he is s***. I dont get his crosses which goes to the defender...

#138 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:43

QUOTE (burberis @ Apr 30 2011, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stephan. I have to disagree. Bale is overrated. He played good at the start of the season. But now for a long time he is s***. I dont get his crosses which goes to the defender...

I agree. I meant to say that people say he's our best player but he has not looked like our best player in ages. He doesn't really look up for it the last couple of games either. He just is there but hardly had a good performance since the the CL group stage.

#139 Guest_burberis_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:45

And I think Bale's bad playing really cost us some points. From my point of view I expected that he will be one of the leaders and with his speed and ability to score push us forward. But at the end of season , at the most important games ,than we needed Bale he didnt played well.

#140 Guest_Lijien_*

Posted 30 April 2011 - 18:47

Pav/Defoe can't play up top alone

Lennon - seems to only be able to work with a more stay at home FB, not sure why harry messed with it, but lennon has to be able to adjust too
Bale - I thought pinched in to much, forcing charlie to try and come up, on his weak foot, looked awkward all the way around
VDV - did ok, hard situation since pav won't hold up like a crouch that he can play off
Sandro - beast
Modric - was solid, but had no where to spray the ball really so lots of close triangles that went nowhere
Corluka - was on the wrong side and it showed, pushing up not his strength and had to do it to much
Kaboul - caught out, played crazy to me
Dawson/Gallas - ehh average
Gomes - jeckle and hyde again, tipped that drogba free kick, lets a ball through his leg..

Pinnear - did some good work thought he should have started with bale at lb
JJ - was vicitim of mentality, set up to fail imo

Harry - questionable lineup and tactics, changes pinear was good, defoe - fine what ever, JJ was terrible, and played to defensive. so busy trying to hide our weakness we ruined our stength

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users