• Group: Guests

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:02

QUOTE (burberis @ May 7 2011, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we should blame it to Jenas.

Ha ! Nice one .... nice1.gif

#182 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:04

Right, this isn't an excuse because these results have been happening all season and it's not good enough, but how the f*** did Adam stay on the pitch?
If he makes that challenge at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, The Emirates or maybe even Eastlands these days and he's off no questions asked...
Also, it was a penalty from Dawson but Vidic and Carragher get away with that s*** and worse every week.
We all know it, we've been cr@p this year but unfortunately it's not a level playing field in this league and Spurs aren't considered big enough or noisy enough when wronged to receive a 'helping hand'.
The only positives I can take from another shameful performance is that it'll force Levy to a) spend big on strikers, b) buy a quality keeper and I'm starting to believe c) ditch Redknapp.
What sort of motivating technique for this game was 'we don't want in the Europa League, it's rubbish' this week by the way? He might hate it but if we come 6th in summer he'll be saying 'I've got money to spend, but top players don't wanna come to a club not offering European football...' p***k!

#183 Guest_Crazy Yiddo_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:04

Yay! Season over!
Yay! Couldn't beat Blackpool!
Yay! Bale had his ankle broken and the guy didn't even get booked!
Yay! Gomes is still a retard!
Yay! One win in ten games!
Yay! Six points from a possible 24 against the bottom four teams this season!
YAY! NEED I GO ON? f***ing YAY!!!

But it's alright, 'cos the fans have seen some 'triffic football this season...

#184 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:05

QUOTE (burberis @ May 7 2011, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we should blame it to Jenas.

When in doubt, that's always the best option... grinny.gif

#185 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:05

QUOTE (TommoSpur @ May 7 2011, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, this isn't an excuse because these results have been happening all season and it's not good enough, but how the f*** did Adam stay on the pitch?
If he makes that challenge at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, The Emirates or maybe even Eastlands these days and he's off no questions asked...
Also, it was a penalty from Dawson but Vidic and Carragher get away with that s*** and worse every week.
We all know it, we've been cr@p this year but unfortunately it's not a level playing field in this league and Spurs aren't considered big enough or noisy enough when wronged to receive a 'helping hand'.
The only positives I can take from another shameful performance is that it'll force Levy to a) spend big on strikers, b) buy a quality keeper and I'm starting to believe c) ditch Redknapp.

Come on Tomno, you know we haven't played anywhere near good enough to deserve 4th!

Even with that supposedly non-levelled playing field we could've pipped Man City to it if we didn't play so s*** against relegation scrappers and other s*** teams!

a+b+c for me by the way grinny.gif

#186 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:06

Was the challenge from Gomes a penalty ?

I only ask, because he was otherwise awesome today.

#187 Guest_Vinny_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:11

I tell you what, I'm going to ignore the fact that we showed the same old deficiencies as all season - some great build up play, but no one who looks remotely dangerous in the box - and b!tch about the f***ing officials who have, despite our average performance, cost us points for the 2nd week in a row.

How the f*** Adam did not walk for that tackle, is f***ing unreal. You can see from the camera that the linesman has a great view, between him and the ref, they have to get that decision right. Blackpool lumped us off the park all game, disgusting. Bale is, admittedly, a massive hyperchondriac but the poor kid has had the s*** kicked out of him all day, and they got nothing.

To make matters worse, the little ginger c*** shouldn't even be on the pitch when he knocks in that second penalty. First one never a penalty, after a couple of views I started to have my doubts about the second as well - looks almost like he went down before Gomes reached him.

Basically, the ref has let them kick f*** out of us all game, and gifted them massively. Shows you the difference between the 'big' teams and the rest of us - Chelski gifted by the officials because they bottled it in front of their home crowd, we get f*** all. Maybe we ought to get the players to chase/hound the ref a little more, seems to be the way to get a decision in this league.

Funnily enough, I watched the game down my football club and a couple of the lads used to play up in Bristol, which is where Lee Probert started his reffing career - they said he was a c***.

#188 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:14

This is why we need a van Bommel or a Parker.

#189 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:21

QUOTE (Stephan @ May 7 2011, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on Tomno, you know we haven't played anywhere near good enough to deserve 4th!

Even with that supposedly non-levelled playing field we could've pipped Man City to it if we didn't play so s*** against relegation scrappers and other s*** teams!

a+b+c for me by the way grinny.gif

I agree man, that's why I started by saying we've not been good enough, but I've also seen several seasons in the past where Arse and 'Pool have been s*** all year and scraped home with plenty of help from officials.
City have been s*** this season too, they got that atrocious offside goal by Dzeko against Blackburn at a key moment. I can't remember the last unjust match-turning decision we got.
I know we're cr@p quite a lot of the time, poor officiating in favour of the big boys is a long-term hobby horse of mine - it was way before we even got close to regular European spots!
I've said it all year and so have many others, we are where we are because we didn't buy the strikers who make the difference. Small teams take us seriously now, go for the draw and we don't have the goal-scorers to shatter this tactic and bully them.
Also, Gomes was great last year, this year he's cost more points than he's saved us I'd say.

#190 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:41

1 win in 12 games

3 points from a possible 36

that's almost worse than 2 points from 8 games!

#191 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:45

QUOTE (Stephan @ May 7 2011, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1 win in 12 games

3 points from a possible 36

that's almost worse than 2 points from 8 games!

You won't catch the slimy f***er repeating that statistic time after time like some others... rolleyes.gif

#192 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:50

QUOTE (TommoSpur @ May 7 2011, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You won't catch the slimy f***er repeating that statistic time after time like some others... rolleyes.gif

If he dares to use that one between now and the end of the season Levy should just step in, kick him in the crown jewels and just take over control.

I'm not a journo but if you see those stats you simply HAVE TO ask a question about it. But 'Arry's got the media all wrapped around his finger and they will never criticize him cause he sells issues and ad revenue with all the f***ing dross he feeds them

#193 Guest_c411um_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 19:55

QUOTE (c411um @ May 5 2011, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anything other than a CONVINCING 3-0 victory and mr. levy should punch manager and all players in the face.

didn't stay up to watch the game. i suspected a s*** result. of course i woke up as soon as it finished and checked the result and am now wide awake. f*** you harry you ginger haired c***

#194 Guest_David_Jeenola_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 20:28

QUOTE (EuanW @ May 7 2011, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was the challenge from Gomes a penalty ?

I only ask, because he was otherwise awesome today.

Their player went down way too easy, that ref was just itching for it... From the first angle I saw it, looked like he took a dive but second angle looked like Gomes had kind of half wrapped his arms around him slight playground esq touch on the player.

#195 Guest_David_Jeenola_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 20:37

Few snippets from Arry's post match comments:

"Credit to blackpool, they played like Blackpool at the start of the season"

"Ian Holloway done an amazing job"

"Just wasn't meant to be today, wasn't lack of effort...."

"Technically he's a fantastic Goalkeeper"

Goes on to talk about David James...

"Bale done ankle ligaments"

#196 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 20:38

Post-match p!ss-take #573:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13324777.stm

Talking himself clean of any blame @ 3:50. It's a disgrace really. Always an excuse why his side didn't perform.

#197 Guest_c411um_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 20:46

"Just wasn't meant to be today, wasn't lack of effort...."

seem to have had a few of those too many which brings me to the conclusion... maybe it's f***ing you then harry you c***!

#198 Guest_spursk10_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 20:47

It's the 2nd straight game that we got fxxked by the ref.

Charlie Adam should be sent off for that challenge. His tackle was late. He never got the ball. He went in with studs up and took Bale out of the game.

There is no way that Dawson raise his hand like this unless he got pushed in the back. It is unbelievable that Vidic can get away handball but Dawson got foul and the ref award a PK to Blackpool.

The Blackpool player is looking for a PK call. He felt the contact so he put his hands up and dive forward.

If Blackpool is down to ten men, I'm pretty sure that we will win the game today.

#199 Guest_Vinny_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 20:50

Not gonna lie, it's starting to wear a bit thin now... same f***ing bulls*** every game - 'It wasn't meant to be'. In how many games can it possibly not be meant to be? Perhaps, Mr Redknapp, you were not meant to be. Once/twice a year I can accept - but if it happens every week, you have to knuckle down and grind through it.

In fairness, it won't achieve much at this stage of the season, and in our current position/run of form, to rollock players in public - but he better pull his f***ing finger out in the summer and sort us out or we'll be heading back to mid table in no time. The 90's were f***ing miserable, let's not go back there.

Wish I could go to sleep tonight and wake up at the start of next season, this year and all the transfer b******s is pissing me right off!

#200 Guest_Crazy Yiddo_*

Posted 07 May 2011 - 21:04

Apparently Rose is a left back according to Redknapp... blink.gif

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users