• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Blackpool Saturday 7 May, KO: 17:30 GMT, White Hart Lane

#221 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 08 May 2011 - 19:41

Come on Hayden you want want miracles mate. City safe now even if they lost two of their games cos they are sure as h*ll to get all three from us.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#222 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:15

Terrible result, and we are now beginning to see how Harry has been the master of his own downfall!! Sorry, but no one to blame but yourself here Harry!! Not that he seems to care, which just makes it even worse!! Cant see how we can continue with him as manager really!!

Season over, time to focus on the new season now, and perhaps with a new man leading from the front!!??

#223 Guest_GJHSpurs_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:33

QUOTE (special yid @ May 9 2011, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Terrible result, and we are now beginning to see how Harry has been the master of his own downfall!! Sorry, but no one to blame but yourself here Harry!! Not that he seems to care, which just makes it even worse!! Cant see how we can continue with him as manager really!!

Season over, time to focus on the new season now, and perhaps with a new man leading from the front!!??

I don't agree that the season is over...there is still an important issue to resolve...fifth place. This summer, we might well find ourselves in competition with Liverpool over new signings. Take Ashley Young for example...I think that he is a good player, idea for us, he will be up for grabs, in all likelihood, and I can't see the new big four being interested. All things being equal, would he prefer to go to a team that will be able to offer European football or to a team that will not?

#224 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend

Posted 09 May 2011 - 13:53

Tbh, I was being a little sarcastic there saying "season over" but who is confident about going to City and Pool at the moment where we need to win to get that 5th spot?? Not me!!! crying.gif

#225 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend

Posted 09 May 2011 - 13:54

And I take the lack of match thread for the City game as a sign that others feel the same!! It's over for us this year I am afraid!!

#226 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 09 May 2011 - 14:08

QUOTE (special yid @ May 9 2011, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I take the lack of match thread for the City game as a sign that others feel the same!! It's over for us this year I am afraid!!

By special's request: http://www.planetspurs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10287

#227 Guest_GJHSpurs_*

Posted 09 May 2011 - 16:29

QUOTE (special yid @ May 9 2011, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tbh, I was being a little sarcastic there saying "season over" but who is confident about going to City and Pool at the moment where we need to win to get that 5th spot?? Not me!!! crying.gif

True enough. I'm hoping that Fulham and Villa can do the hard work for us...someone has to!

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users