• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur Sunday 15 May, KO: 16:00 GMT, Anfield Stadium

#241 Guest_EuanW_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:34

The thing that makes me laugh about King is.... Suarez must've been like 'who the f*** is this guy ?!'

Suarez on fire, ripping all defences apart, taps up to Anfield, sees we've got some dude playing who hasn't played since OCTOBER, thinks 'mmmm yummy, I'm on form and gonna tear them apart', NO...........

Think again. Snuffed completely out by King, goodbye, next please !

#242 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 16 May 2011 - 13:15

QUOTE (EuanW @ May 16 2011, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing that makes me laugh about King is.... Suarez must've been like 'who the f*** is this guy ?!'
Think again. Snuffed completely out by King, goodbye, next please !

I know, a total Spurs enigma. Seriously, probably the best defender in the league but never fit - what a complete c*** of a situation!
Alan McInally on the Sky Sports panel said after the Liverpool game that were it not for the knee and spin-off injuries, he'd be a 100 plus England cap player.
If we'd had him week-in, week-out throughout his entire career, where could we be?
However, I know he's a Spurs lad, but realistically could we have kept him all these years if he'd had no health problems?
The offers to the club, huge wages proffered to the player, and the need to succeed at the highest level means we almost certainly would have lost him sooner or later. I have the utmost confidence he could have played for Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man United, anyone...
This could only happen to us - world-class player, never fit. A double-edged f***ing sword, heart versus head... Headbanger.gif

#243 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 16 May 2011 - 14:01

QUOTE (TommoSpur @ May 16 2011, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If we'd had him week-in, week-out throughout his entire career, where could we be?
However, I know he's a Spurs lad, but realistically could we have kept him all these years if he'd had no health problems?

If he had been 100% fit his entire career we wouldve been a much better team and God knows where we couldve been. It might sound like an exageration or something but the guy is such a fantastic defender and he makes other defenders around him play better and when you have a confident back 4 it spreads to the rest of the team. A real real shame that such a great player like King cannot play week in week out.

#244 Guest_David_Jeenola_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:04

Does anyone know where to get decent match day photos' can't seem to find a pic of Rafa kissing the badge at all!

#245 Guest_FergoSpurs_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:35

QUOTE (ChrisPienaar @ May 16 2011, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If he had been 100% fit his entire career we wouldve been a much better team and God knows where we couldve been. It might sound like an exageration or something but the guy is such a fantastic defender and he makes other defenders around him play better and when you have a confident back 4 it spreads to the rest of the team. A real real shame that such a great player like King cannot play week in week out.

I agree totally. I have a funny feeling thought that without the injury problems King would have gone to one of the top four long ago (probably during the dark Santini/Ramos days.

#246 Guest_TommoSpur_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:37

Look at those f***ing scummy Bindipper bastards on David's signature, no wonder they're hated - w***ers!
Hope they don't win a title for another 20 years...

#247 Guest_GJHSpurs_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:49

QUOTE (David_Jeenola @ May 17 2011, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know where to get decent match day photos' can't seem to find a pic of Rafa kissing the badge at all!

I'm not usually a big fan of the finger to the lips pose but...nice one!

#248 Guest_GJHSpurs_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:50

QUOTE (David_Jeenola @ May 17 2011, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops sorry...it's a badge kisser...even sweeter given the background. grinny.gif

#249 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:14

QUOTE (TommoSpur @ May 17 2011, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look at those f***ing scummy Bindipper bastards on David's signature, no wonder they're hated - w***ers!
Hope they don't win a title for another 20 years...

Don't you worry. Liverpool are past glory. They'll never win a title ever again those bindipping tw*ts laugh.gif

#250 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 14:17

haha, that is a great photo ! Look at the ginger gremlin bottom right, then the disgusting yoth bindipper two to her left. Quite a few of them look like they are smiling and laughing though !

Knew it wouldn't take Rafa much longer to score from outside the box. Lets hope he's fit and scores another few against Birmingham !

#251 Guest_SevenSteps2Kevin_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 15:50

lol...best pic ever

#252 Guest_David_Jeenola_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 21:04

I've been waiting for the whole season for Rafa to kiss the badge and he does it in style with a scorcher and... Celebrating in front of the Kop, Ave it! grinny.gif

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users