• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cut Down On The Sub Forums

#21 Guest_Pushandrun61_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 September 2011 - 17:02

QUOTE (Darren @ Sep 8 2011, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ITK is BS,it does bring some good banter though.

It's the cocks that take it as gospel that annoy me.

Its the tw*ts that actually make out they have inside info, when someone is clearly taking the p!ss out of them.

And then they get their own thread and hi-jack every other piece of info regarding that rumour, and to top it all people follow them like some sort of mesiah

"GIVE US A SIGN BRIAN".....................................GO AWAY!!

#22 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 08 September 2011 - 17:43

QUOTE (Pushandrun61 @ Sep 8 2011, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its the tw*ts that actually make out they have inside info, when someone is clearly taking the p!ss out of them.

And then they get their own thread and hi-jack every other piece of info regarding that rumour, and to top it all people follow them like some sort of mesiah

Agree 100%

#23 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 08 September 2011 - 17:43

QUOTE (Pushandrun61 @ Sep 8 2011, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

? laugh.gif

#24 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:33

thats a fair point mate.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#25 Guest_SevenSteps2Kevin_*

Posted 19 September 2011 - 23:39

QUOTE (Macspur @ Sep 3 2011, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And guess what ?
The tossers on the other forum have banned me !
Result dancing.gif

just to be clear, you were never banned. you wrote this post:

"I logged in to see what the general view was of selling Crouch.
I don't have a half hour to try to track down where that would be.
Goodbye."

you voluntarily left. not banned. big difference, not that telling the truth means much to a petulant little kid like yourself. congrats. cheers.gif

QUOTE (old grey yid @ Sep 4 2011, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
course they have fella.. you dont agree with them.. some of the things you've already posted on here make me think your a p***k but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have your opinion!! how can you join in with the virtual backslapping & bootlicking on the other forum if you dont agree with everybody else..

soon get boring when every ones the same!!

ahh get off it ogy. besides running with mac' funny little lie about being banned (certainly shameful for a "big man" of your stature to so thoroughly not know what he is talking about), your grandstanding is pretty funny "mate". i heard a rumor once that you are actually a shy, socially awkward fellow with a weak handshake, living his assertive fantasy out on the internet. besides what is this but backslapping?:

QUOTE (old grey yid @ Sep 4 2011, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
course they have fella.. you dont agree with them.. some of the things you've already posted on here make me think your a p***k but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have your opinion!! how can you join in with the virtual backslapping & bootlicking on the other forum if you dont agree with everybody else..

soon get boring when every ones the same!!

The only reason i thought you was a p***k was your post where that of a little boy trying to make a name for himself by giving it large on forums!
Your not a p***k fella!! Your not grown up enough to be one.

backslapping with underage boys? careful, i hear that's how the goons roll...

i used to respect you highly but the way you choose to talk about everyone across the divide, it's gross man. i expected better.

#26 Guest_old grey yid_*

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:27

QUOTE (SevenSteps2Kevin @ Sep 20 2011, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you voluntarily left. not banned. big difference, not that telling the truth means much to a petulant little kid like yourself. congrats. cheers.gif

ahh get off it ogy. besides running with mac' funny little lie about being banned (certainly shameful for a "big man" of your stature to so thoroughly not know what he is talking about), your grandstanding is pretty funny "mate". i heard a rumor once that you are actually a shy, socially awkward fellow with a weak handshake, living his assertive fantasy out on the internet. besides what is this but backslapping?:

i used to respect you highly but the way you choose to talk about everyone across the divide, it's gross man. i expected better.

stay with your geeks fella.. i talk /post how i see it as you well know... i dont sneak about behind the scenes fella.. the offers open to you as it is to euan.. anytime you want to man up & meet & back up your internet bravado/ bravery you only have to tell me where & when & i will gladly oblige. wave.gif

as to macs banning from your site i was taking his word for it from this site & then commented on what he wrote & i told him what i feel he is as well as i dont trawl about on yours!!.. in fact its pretty sad your back here trawling around for arguments!.. bored or something with your own site.. what a w***er

remember kev.. here its real football not soccer & its injury time!.... not overtime grinny.gif

#27 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:46

Kevin Ive just read your post about someone being banned from the other site, DONT BRING YOUR ISSUES FROM THE OTHER SITE ON TO HERE PLEASE, ANY MORE AND THE NEXT PERSON BANNED WILL BE YOU FROM HERE. NOw lets just keep this site for what its meant for.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#28 Guest_Macspur_*

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:21

QUOTE (SevenSteps2Kevin @ Sep 20 2011, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So my username and password suddenly not working was a total coincidence then ?
Sure.

#29 Guest_old grey yid_*

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:23

QUOTE (Macspur @ Sep 20 2011, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So my username and password suddenly not working was a total coincidence then ?
Sure.

lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

#30 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:56

hey Mac your welcome here, ive just banned kevin for 100 days we will see after that. Clearly they did ban you, seems like they can rant and rave but dont like it when one retaliates, you stay on here my friend.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#31 User is offline   Roger Redknapp 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:21

View Postjourneyman, on 20 September 2011 - 10:56, said:

hey Mac your welcome here, ive just banned kevin for 100 days we will see after that. Clearly they did ban you, seems like they can rant and rave but dont like it when one retaliates, you stay on here my friend.

Regards this topic saga, I'm quite happy with the layout of the forum.

I've seen others and personally can't stand seeing all the post topics in one general area.
'If we are artists of our own being, let us paint our own horizons' 23:26

#32 User is offline   Bennotheyid 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:05

View Postjourneyman, on 20 September 2011 - 10:56, said:

Just a suggestions but should Users who have been banned be public knowledge?
Rock Scissors Paper Champion 2013. Not this time Edward Scissorhands!

#33 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 04 December 2013 - 13:23

things used to be done that way, and what you posted was actually over 2 years ago, you must have been doing some digging. There was a lot of nastiness, and name calling, on here and a lot of pms were flying about, and wanted to know what had happened to the said person. If someone has been an arse and offensive to other members in my book the decent posters have a right to know if a nasty person has been banned.

In fairness know the full history of PS, and all that went on believe you me, i can blow my own trumpet, and honestly say that if it were not basically for myself you would not be posting on here today, the site would not have existed. what was done was done for a specific purpose, and if need be will be done in the same way by me. :niceone:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users