• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tottenham vs Everton Game in hand

#21 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 19:15

Cheers mate. :niceone:
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#22 Guest_Foxy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 January 2012 - 19:21

View Postold grey yid, on 11 January 2012 - 09:25, said:

if parker doesn't make it i'd kaboul to defensive mid!.. he's very comfortable there & harry played him there at pompey with huge success. in fact it could be his best postion.
i dont think it would affect us that much defensivly as bassong is a very capable player, having kaboul in midfields will also counter the height of fellinie.

friedel

walker dawson bassong bae

lennon kaboul modric bale
vdv
elephant washer

OGY, I appreciate most people on this site seem to greatly appreciate your comments. I, however, am not happy to see terms such as 'elephant washer' and I'm shocked that nobody has done anything about it.. Having enjoyed using this site for quite a while now, I'm sad to say I won't be associating with it anymore unless something is done to show that those sorts of comments aren't tolerated.

#23 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2012 - 19:29

any direct links to streams? that forum seems to be down

#24 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 11 January 2012 - 19:30

knew he'd go with Livermore... hopefully he rises to the test

#25 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 11 January 2012 - 20:21

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

#26 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 20:40

Lenon you beauty.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#27 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 11 January 2012 - 20:49

View PostFoxy, on 11 January 2012 - 19:21, said:

OGY, I appreciate most people on this site seem to greatly appreciate your comments. I, however, am not happy to see terms such as 'elephant washer' and I'm shocked that nobody has done anything about it.. Having enjoyed using this site for quite a while now, I'm sad to say I won't be associating with it anymore unless something is done to show that those sorts of comments aren't tolerated.

Have sent OGY a pm. :niceone:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#28 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 11 January 2012 - 21:08

What a goal.....

#29 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 11 January 2012 - 21:11

guys my streams gone down and it weren't great to start with - can u link me to ur source?

#30 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 11 January 2012 - 21:12

I'm using Sopcast mate.
http://www.livefootb...11-01-2012.html

#31 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 11 January 2012 - 21:13

:niceone:

#32 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 11 January 2012 - 21:40

:)

Good game and one we dominated. A couple of lapses could have cost us (Kaboul in 1st minute and the pen that wasn't given spring to mind) but we got the rub of the green for a change. Think Livermore did very well, be interested to see how he would fare against better clubs but seems like he's competent enough to take Parker/Sandro role for the mid table opposition and below.

Ade still not firing on all cylinders but it's invaluable having him hold it up and connect play.

Ekotto, class act. 2 goals for Spurs - both excellent.

Also good to see Lennon's really coming into his own with our new midfield system.

All in all, I'm a happy bunny.

#33 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 11 January 2012 - 21:41

Totally bossed it, great 3 points and level with United, wolves on saturday and then big game away at city. COYS!!

#34 User is offline   1940Spursman8 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:obviously spurs-Xbox (Hayjax) music c/western.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 21:48

A very good win for us a nice goal by Lennon and then in the second half
a 35yd screamer from Benoit Ekotto must be goal of the month and now we
are level with Man;united on points.Great to be a SPURS fan tonight.

1940Spursman8...coys///////////////////////////

#35 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:29

good goals good to see BAE score all round performance and a comfortable three points, ans ive got another clean sheet me very happy this morning. :niceone: :dancing:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#36 Guest_old grey yid_*

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:37

i've made my postion clear with the mods foxy!!.. if you think i'm making a racial remark grow up ffs & get out a bit.
& get a life mate if every time a silly remark was made about a player of spurs or any of our opponenets there be no room for comment on any football related matters.
dare i say if your going to spit your dummy out so easily stay away from football forums,
if i offended you in any way i apologise with all sincerity. .i'm sure when your walking down the street this morning & you here the local kid cussing i'm sure the stand up person you are you going to take the child to one side & tell him the error of his ways!! (thats if he hasn't cut your throat in the mean time)

if your going to accuse me of a racial remark please have the testicular fortitude to be up front about it.

carry on enjoying the site.. i shall take my leave.

#37 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:40

Are you saying that OGYs remark was racist? because its no way a racist comment, go to London zoo and you will see that the elephant washer is white!!!! No one else felt that the remark was racist as others posted in the same thread, you were the only one to raise it, so with all due respect if you felt that an innocent remark was meant as racist then perhaps as you say you are on the wrong site. Clearly you are a person of a very sensative nature, and sorry if you were offended, but as I said look for your self no one else raised the issue, so perhaps you may be infering that we are all racist because no one else commented on it I donrt know. But there is no way we are going to loose a good poster because one person has taken offense to a harmless comment.
I personally will say no more on the subject, if you wish to prolong it i can assure you there will be no more response from me, unless you personally attack me.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#38 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:44

Anyway.... Back to footballing matters!! What a great performance by all, especially Modric VDV and Ekotto!! Those 3 were truelly sensational!!

Glad to see us get a clean sheet (journeyman will be happy) and also to see that even 2-0 up with ten to go we were pushing for more goals!! 3 points against Wolves and we will go to Citeh with real "belief" which is the key according to Mr Redknapp!!

COYS COYS COYS!!!!!!!

#39 Guest_Irving Squalor_*

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:53

Anyone remember Benny's goal against Liverpool? He doesn't get many, but when he does notch, well...

#40 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:22

In all honesty I don't like the Elephant Washer comments either and don't give me the whole elephant washer is white at the local zoo, people know what the connotations are or they choose to ignore them. If it's not actually meant to be racist by OGY the people who came up with the original chant where they say his dad washes elephants and also call his mum a whore clearly meant it to be.

I generally choose to ignore when OGY does something I don't agree with, much like I don't complain every time Journo calls Harry Wobbly Chops and complains about him despite our current performances for three reasons:
1) I greatly appreciate many of their other contributions
2) Loads of people on the site throws a s*** fit every time OGY threatens to leave
3) It's a f***ing internet site, take the good from it and ignore the bad. Life's too short.

On another note though Journeyman - I think you do a great job on this site, but am pretty sure that continually taking the side of OGY when he offends other people so that he doesn't leave is probably going to lose you more members in the end.

OGY - can you explain why you call Ade Elephant Washer if you personally don't intend it to have racial connotations?

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users