Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tottenham Football club

#1 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 13:33

One or two know on here how hard ive tried to have some sort of contact or dialogue with the club, with regards our site, sent letters, emails, even had 3 phone calls and been hung up on twice.And no reply to letters or emails. Lonspurs has had a brilliant idea for seating in boxes etc that would benefit our members, and make Tottenham money, i told them that we have a member on board that has a what i consider a very good business proposition, etc, all been to no avail.

Today i have sent them a scathing email saying that loyalty counts for nothing with them, 60 years ive supported this club, and just to be ignored, i also outlined the business proposition to them, and today i finally got a response. Not a mention of the proposition or would it be possible to meet with someone.

Dear Mr

Thank you for your email to the Club.

Please accept my apologies that you have not received a response to date however; we do not have any of your previous enquiries on file.

Nevertheless, you have contacted the correct team, although it is with regret that we are unable to implement a certified affiliation to any websites, supporters forums or messageboards due to the extremely high number of requests we receive of this nature.

I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

Kind regards,

Jake,

Customer Care Team

The dirty lousy scum bags have now denied that ive ever contacted them, two of my phone calls to them are recorded on my pc, obviously i have copies on pc of the 3 letters ive sent, the the emails are still in my sent box, so not only do they lie, they deny my existence, What a shower of s***, i want no more to do with the fcuking club finished with them.

Think its time for me to go now, so if anyone want to take over this site pm me. This really is the last straw, and to deny me as a human being, stinks.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#2 User is offline   dieselspurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 22 January 2013 - 15:32

Stay with us mate, you'd be sorely missed. F@ck them

#3 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 16:23

thanks mate, but to follow a club that has that sort of atitude just pi**es me off. :niceone:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#4 User is offline   vortex444 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:18

I know it seems pretty rough on you but no club would enter in to any kind of association with any forum.

Maybe there is other ways we could go forward on these ideas you have.

Hang in there buddy

#5 User is offline   AntHollick7 

• Club Captain

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:44

Hang in there journo. It's bs the way they've treated u but don't let them take away you're love for our club.
I agree with vortex though they can't b expected to collaborate with a forum otherwise they'd have to do it for all the others.
Sometimes u may not support the way the club is being run but still love and support that club. Look at Newcastle fans they hated mike Ashley but it's turned around now so look on the brightside.
Perhaps try to forget the effort you've already gone to and try to use this reply to start up a consistent dialogue with the club then perhaps in time we can put done proposals forward.
Please don't give up like that. We as one voice r worth more than that. To the club if we all send emails, stop going to games they'll have to do something eventually.
Anthony
I said I was the greatest, before I even knew I was. - Muhammad Ali

#6 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 22 January 2013 - 22:01

Cheers guys, i will think on it, but regards contacting the club any more they can go to h*ll, i will let the site run as is, and with help hopefully make our own improvements, but regards dialogue with them id sooner speak with the devil. :niceone:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#7 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 27 January 2013 - 15:22

View Postjourneyman, on 22 January 2013 - 13:33, said:

One or two know on here how hard ive tried to have some sort of contact or dialogue with the club, with regards our site, sent letters, emails, even had 3 phone calls and been hung up on twice.And no reply to letters or emails. Lonspurs has had a brilliant idea for seating in boxes etc that would benefit our members, and make Tottenham money, i told them that we have a member on board that has a what i consider a very good business proposition, etc, all been to no avail.

Today i have sent them a scathing email saying that loyalty counts for nothing with them, 60 years ive supported this club, and just to be ignored, i also outlined the business proposition to them, and today i finally got a response. Not a mention of the proposition or would it be possible to meet with someone.

Dear Mr

Thank you for your email to the Club.

Please accept my apologies that you have not received a response to date however; we do not have any of your previous enquiries on file.

Nevertheless, you have contacted the correct team, although it is with regret that we are unable to implement a certified affiliation to any websites, supporters forums or messageboards due to the extremely high number of requests we receive of this nature.

I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

Kind regards,

Jake,

Customer Care Team

The dirty lousy scum bags have now denied that ive ever contacted them, two of my phone calls to them are recorded on my pc, obviously i have copies on pc of the 3 letters ive sent, the the emails are still in my sent box, so not only do they lie, they deny my existence, What a shower of s***, i want no more to do with the fcuking club finished with them.

Think its time for me to go now, so if anyone want to take over this site pm me. This really is the last straw, and to deny me as a human being, stinks.

REALLY DO THINK ITS TIME TO GO NOW IVE HAD ENOUGH, NOW TODAY PLAYING BLOODY FRIDEL, I GIVE UP.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#8 User is offline   ballyerspur 

• Club Captain

Posted 27 January 2013 - 16:40

We are a tough team to support for lots of reasons. I have found on the few occasions that I have had the misfortune to deal with them that I was treated very poorly, by those in the shadows not frontline staff, I felt that unless my business was handing over cash to them that they weren't interested in me. If you decide to go I respect that choice and thoroughly understand your decision but from a selfish point of view I will miss your input both as a member on this site but more importantly for your trojan work behind the scenes as sole administrator of this site. One thing I will say that as a protest the club will not even notice it but every member of this site will. All the best Journo whatever you decide.
To Dare is to Do Now is the Hour

#9 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 27 January 2013 - 18:22

Hi there mate thank you very much indeed. :clap: :clap:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users