Planet Spurs Forums: Marcus Edwards - Planet Spurs Forums

Jump to content

  • 8 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Marcus Edwards

#21 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spikey Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 8,913
  • Joined: 17-March 14
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:27

e
0

#22 User is offline   journeyman 

  • player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 20,539
  • Joined: 01-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 12 May 2016 - 13:11

:lmao: :lmao:
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.
0

#23 User is offline   Hurrikane 

  • Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 402
  • Joined: 12-May 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 May 2016 - 15:48

Thanks for the welcome lads, am not going to confess to be a super scout by any means but if any of my views are a brief insight then I am happy to oblige. I'm sure people with connections to the club have a lot more knowledge than me so will pass on just merely my thoughts on what I see. If anyone else gets a chance to watch any of the games First or Youths would be good to talk over a beer or two.
0

#24 User is offline   AntHollick7 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,324
  • Joined: 21-May 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:39

View PostHurrikane, on 12 May 2016 - 15:48, said:

Thanks for the welcome lads, am not going to confess to be a super scout by any means but if any of my views are a brief insight then I am happy to oblige. I'm sure people with connections to the club have a lot more knowledge than me so will pass on just merely my thoughts on what I see. If anyone else gets a chance to watch any of the games First or Youths would be good to talk over a beer or two.

Welcome. All opinions are welcome if you are ready to be challenged :) if you live near me same goes for any of the boys on here and want a beer to chat about football I'm definitely in. As for the youth team any input or knowledge is always handy
I said I was the greatest, before I even knew I was. - Muhammad Ali
0

#25 User is offline   Hurrikane 

  • Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 402
  • Joined: 12-May 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:58

Get yourselves over to Stevenage one evening lads, highly recommend it :niceone:
0

#26 User is offline   tomtom 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 10,731
  • Joined: 18-June 11
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 May 2016 - 14:30

welcome Hurrikane - loving the avatar.
0

#27 User is offline   vortex444 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,483
  • Joined: 29-December 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 May 2016 - 14:39

Welcome Hurrikane
0

#28 User is offline   ComeOnYouSpurs 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,133
  • Joined: 28-June 13
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 July 2016 - 10:56

Apparently he's been offered a new contract which includes a first team number and game time
0

#29 User is offline   Flying_Dutchman 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 2,659
  • Joined: 31-July 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Groningen, the Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2016 - 19:21

View PostComeOnYouSpurs, on 06 July 2016 - 10:56, said:

Apparently he's been offered a new contract which includes a first team number and game time


That'd be a turnaround
0

#30 User is offline   Hurrikane 

  • Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 402
  • Joined: 12-May 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:36

Massive! If this is true, total credit to the backroom staff behind the scenes that we do not see day to day, including Poch and his team as they have obviously had some input, honestly guys this lad is a top, top talent, this is as good as a signing imho. :cheers:
0

#31 User is offline   griff 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,269
  • Joined: 14-October 15

Posted 07 July 2016 - 13:19

View PostHurrikane, on 07 July 2016 - 08:36, said:

Massive! If this is true, total credit to the backroom staff behind the scenes that we do not see day to day, including Poch and his team as they have obviously had some input, honestly guys this lad is a top, top talent, this is as good as a signing imho. :cheers:

Don't get too excited, he has not signed yet
0

#32 User is offline   griff 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,269
  • Joined: 14-October 15

Posted 07 July 2016 - 13:19

Levy, for God's sake sign Janssen, you are doing my head in!
0

#33 User is offline   Parklaner 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,830
  • Joined: 05-January 14

Posted 07 July 2016 - 13:50

View Postgriff, on 07 July 2016 - 13:19, said:

Levy, for God's sake sign Janssen, you are doing my head in!

:wtf: has janssen got to do with Edwards new contract???

Latest is Edwards ccv Harrison & sterling all set to travel with first team squad on preseason tour
0

#34 User is offline   griff 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,269
  • Joined: 14-October 15

Posted 07 July 2016 - 14:45

View PostParklaner, on 07 July 2016 - 13:50, said:

:wtf: has janssen got to do with Edwards new contract???

Latest is Edwards ccv Harrison & sterling all set to travel with first team squad on preseason tour

Posted in wrong thread by accident. Thanks for being so vigilant.Can you delete Harrison and Sterling's names though?
0

#35 User is offline   Parklaner 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,830
  • Joined: 05-January 14

Posted 07 July 2016 - 18:44

View Postgriff, on 07 July 2016 - 14:45, said:

Posted in wrong thread by accident. Thanks for being so vigilant.Can you delete Harrison and Sterling's names though?

:getyacoat: :niceone:
0

#36 User is offline   griff 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,269
  • Joined: 14-October 15

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:07

Apparently Edwards has signed a one year contract with the guarantee of some first team games. Looking forward to seeing him in action. Which young players will be in the first team squad and who will go out on loan. Regular names cropping up are Walker-Peters, Carter- Vickers, Winks, Onomah and Harrison. Dominic Ball is also back.If he has a good pre season, could be Toby's understudy, believe he is a right footer.
0

#37 User is offline   griff 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,269
  • Joined: 14-October 15

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:44

Thinking about Marcus Edwards.If he has signed a one year deal with the agreement that he will be guaranteed X amount of first team games then that could be Spurs setting a dangerous precedent. Other talented youngsters could ask for similar guarantees in order to sign. It clearly shows that he is very,very highly regarded by the club.
0

#38 User is offline   Spurs scout 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 4,147
  • Joined: 25-November 14

Posted 10 July 2016 - 17:13

View Postgriff, on 09 July 2016 - 06:44, said:

Thinking about Marcus Edwards.If he has signed a one year deal with the agreement that he will be guaranteed X amount of first team games then that could be Spurs setting a dangerous precedent. Other talented youngsters could ask for similar guarantees in order to sign. It clearly shows that he is very,very highly regarded by the club.

Marcus Edwards is a special case, because he is probably the most gifted youngster we have produced for a long time and he could be off next year. When you have Barcelona showing an interest in him, you know he is good. Our club are doing desperate measures to show that he does have first team opportunities here.
0

#39 User is offline   Parklaner 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,830
  • Joined: 05-January 14

Posted 10 July 2016 - 17:38

Apparently has signed a 2yt deal which includes a first team squad number & some guaranteed play time ??

:niceone: :banana:
0

#40 User is offline   Spurs scout 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 4,147
  • Joined: 25-November 14

Posted 10 July 2016 - 18:15

View PostParklaner, on 10 July 2016 - 17:38, said:

Apparently has signed a 2yt deal which includes a first team squad number & some guaranteed play time ??

:niceone: :banana:

where did you get your information from
0

Share this topic:


  • 8 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users