Planet Spurs Forums: Son Heung-Min - Planet Spurs Forums

Jump to content

  • 13 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Son Heung-Min

#41 User is offline   Parklaner 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,350
  • Joined: 05-January 14

Posted 23 August 2016 - 19:59

View PostComeOnYouSpurs, on 23 August 2016 - 19:53, said:

Who would we get in to replace him?

Bale (sorry could help myself) :lmao:
0

#42 User is offline   ComeOnYouSpurs 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,133
  • Joined: 28-June 13
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 August 2016 - 20:02

View PostParklaner, on 23 August 2016 - 19:59, said:

Bale (sorry could help myself) :lmao:


Maybe in 5 years after his new contract runs out ;) lol
0

#43 User is offline   Spurs scout 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,696
  • Joined: 25-November 14

Posted 23 August 2016 - 22:07

View PostSpursDan, on 23 August 2016 - 17:10, said:

Yep I'm with you here, must be bulls***

That's because they are interested does not mean we are going to sell him this transfer window.
0

#44 User is offline   ComeOnYouSpurs 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,133
  • Joined: 28-June 13
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2016 - 13:50

According to some reports he's agreed personal terms with Wolfsburg.. Fee yet to be agreed.

If this is true, we better be getting in someone even better like an Isco, calhanoglu or maybe even a swap deal for draxler. If it ends up we only get zaha then that would just be stupid imo. Townsend is better than zaha
0

#45 User is offline   SpursDan 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,650
  • Joined: 31-October 15

Posted 26 August 2016 - 14:21

God I hope we keep Son....
0

#46 User is offline   Parklaner 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,350
  • Joined: 05-January 14

Posted 26 August 2016 - 15:43

View PostComeOnYouSpurs, on 26 August 2016 - 13:50, said:

According to some reports he's agreed personal terms with Wolfsburg.. Fee yet to be agreed.

If this is true, we better be getting in someone even better like an Isco, calhanoglu or maybe even a swap deal for draxler. If it ends up we only get zaha then that would just be stupid imo. Townsend is better than zaha

Yep if this is true then I'm shocked we're selling sonny & also a little baffled ? :wtf:

He's a cracking player in my opinion & did OK for his first season
If this goes through which is still doubtful then we better go get a top replacement with no f***ing about because depth wise our squad is starting to look worryingly thin
The lad from Leverkusen would make this sale easier to digest but I'm still scratching my head on the thought of sonny leaving so soon
0

#47 User is offline   electricpace 

  • Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 452
  • Joined: 01-April 14
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2016 - 15:48

Poch & his staff obviously don;t rate him which is good enough for me. Always thought he was a headless chicken anyway and not much of an upgrade on Andros.
0

#48 User is offline   ComeOnYouSpurs 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,133
  • Joined: 28-June 13
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2016 - 15:52

View PostParklaner, on 26 August 2016 - 15:43, said:

Yep if this is true then I'm shocked we're selling sonny & also a little baffled ? :wtf:

He's a cracking player in my opinion & did OK for his first season
If this goes through which is still doubtful then we better go get a top replacement with no f***ing about because depth wise our squad is starting to look worryingly thin
The lad from Leverkusen would make this sale easier to digest but I'm still scratching my head on the thought of sonny leaving so soon


Yeah I'm baffled by it aswell. Thinking about it the only thing that makes sense really is a swap + probably 20 odd mil for draxler if (and a big if) we can convince him to come to us.... Maybe this is the 'big' signing talked about?

It's going to be an interesting last week or so that's for sure!
0

#49 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,766
  • Joined: 11-July 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union, film and books, current affairs

Posted 26 August 2016 - 20:30

Even if they are clearing the decks to fund a big signing, that still leaves our squad woefully short for an assault on the PL and CL. I'm getting a little bit confused, a tad worried and a tiny bit excited...
0

#50 User is offline   SpursDan 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,650
  • Joined: 31-October 15

Posted 26 August 2016 - 22:34

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 26 August 2016 - 20:30, said:

Even if they are clearing the decks to fund a big signing, that still leaves our squad woefully short for an assault on the PL and CL. I'm getting a little bit confused, a tad worried and a tiny bit excited...


Hahaha these are exactly my emotions....only 5 days left though, window slams shut on Wednesday
0

#51 User is offline   Roger Redknapp 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 7,584
  • Joined: 30-May 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:37

I'd rather Son than Zaha too, but in theory wouldn't mind Zaha over Clinton if I was forced into an on the spot decision.

I think son is more suitable to the system than Chadli and capable of double figure goals and assists.

Even if his contribution was put in against lesser teams it counts.


But I'm also not opposed to the sale if someone with obvious caliber and suitability was lined up.
'If we are artists of our own being, let us paint our own horizons' 23:26
0

#52 User is offline   ComeOnYouSpurs 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,133
  • Joined: 28-June 13
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 August 2016 - 23:30

Apparently Wolfsburg have bid 30m and son has already agreed personal terms.

We'd better have a big bag of sweets up our sleeves...
0

#53 User is offline   Roger Redknapp 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 7,584
  • Joined: 30-May 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:09

View PostComeOnYouSpurs, on 28 August 2016 - 23:30, said:

Apparently Wolfsburg have bid 30m and son has already agreed personal terms.

We'd better have a big bag of sweets up our sleeves...


Well I'd take 30m for him.
'If we are artists of our own being, let us paint our own horizons' 23:26
0

#54 User is offline   Parklaner 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,350
  • Joined: 05-January 14

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:42

View PostRoger Redknapp, on 29 August 2016 - 07:09, said:

Well I'd take 30m for him.

Yea that's good money but only if it's being spent on replacement

Whereas selling son & say buying zaha is bad business no matter the fee
0

#55 User is offline   Spurs scout 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,696
  • Joined: 25-November 14

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:12

View PostParklaner, on 29 August 2016 - 09:42, said:

Yea that's good money but only if it's being spent on replacement

Whereas selling son & say buying zaha is bad business no matter the fee

Somehow I think it is a business thing, It is all about making profit, that is all it is.
0

#56 User is offline   Spurs scout 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,696
  • Joined: 25-November 14

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:15

View PostParklaner, on 29 August 2016 - 09:42, said:

Yea that's good money but only if it's being spent on replacement

Whereas selling son & say buying zaha is bad business no matter the fee

Somehow I think it is a business thing, It is all about making profit, that is all it is. It pains me to say it, I don't blame the owners because it is about funding for our new stadium.
0

#57 User is offline   SpursDan 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,650
  • Joined: 31-October 15

Posted 29 August 2016 - 13:01

View PostSpurs scout, on 29 August 2016 - 10:15, said:

Somehow I think it is a business thing, It is all about making profit, that is all it is. It pains me to say it, I don't blame the owners because it is about funding for our new stadium.


Yep good point, I think they were hoping to buy Zaha for 12m and sell son for 30m to make a nice bit of profit
0

#58 User is offline   tomtom 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 9,809
  • Joined: 18-June 11
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2016 - 14:06

My mate reckons the 20M offer is b******s and unless we turn a profit we're not selling
0

#59 User is offline   ComeOnYouSpurs 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,133
  • Joined: 28-June 13
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2016 - 14:18

View Posttomtom, on 29 August 2016 - 14:06, said:

My mate reckons the 20M offer is b******s and unless we turn a profit we're not selling


How much did we buy him for?

Personally I think there may be something in it. Shurrle gone, dost gone, draxler linked with Psg for 75m, coupled with their coach saying a few days ago they're looking at him.

The only way I'd be ok with this and all the other outs is if atleast 2 top signings are coming in
0

#60 User is offline   Parklaner 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,350
  • Joined: 05-January 14

Posted 29 August 2016 - 18:12

View PostComeOnYouSpurs, on 29 August 2016 - 14:18, said:

How much did we buy him for?

Personally I think there may be something in it. Shurrle gone, dost gone, draxler linked with Psg for 75m, coupled with their coach saying a few days ago they're looking at him.

The only way I'd be ok with this and all the other outs is if atleast 2 top signings are coming in

Pretty sure it was 22m ?

The only way I'd accept sonny being sold or at least make it easier to swallow would be nothing less than
Canhaloglu Isco & N'koudou ALL coming in otherwise we must keep him
I've said it before (more than once) I'm worried about our depth of squad now with bents mason chadli Pritchard (maybe sonny) all leaving ?
Extremely thin on the ground now especially with champions league football this season
We need quality & at least 3 in (minimum)
0

Share this topic:


  • 13 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users