• You cannot reply to this topic

Hi! Need some advice Finding Perfect Spurs Birthday Gift

#1 User is offline   spursgirl777 

• Trialist
  • Pip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 17 March 2016 - 18:03

Hi!

I am new to the site, but am hoping to get some advice from fellow Spurs fanatics on a birthday idea for my Dad. It's his 60th Birthday in a couple of months and he has been a lifelong Spurs fan and was a dedicated season ticket holder for many many years before moving to America (from where he still watches every game on TV!). Does anyone have any ideas of something really special I could get him? I'd really appreciate any help.

Many thanks!

#2 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:49

View Postspursgirl777, on 17 March 2016 - 18:03, said:

Hi!

I am new to the site, but am hoping to get some advice from fellow Spurs fanatics on a birthday idea for my Dad. It's his 60th Birthday in a couple of months and he has been a lifelong Spurs fan and was a dedicated season ticket holder for many many years before moving to America (from where he still watches every game on TV!). Does anyone have any ideas of something really special I could get him? I'd really appreciate any help.

Many thanks!

Hi Spursgirl, I don't know what your budget is, but for my 50th birthday my sister bought me a limited addition collection of Tottenham newspaper cuttings down the years. It is beautifully bound and I think published on behalf of the club - maybe the club website might have something similar on offer, or come up with suggestions to fit your budget. Give them a ring and ask for the promotions/marketing department.

#3 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 March 2016 - 16:28

View Postspursgirl777, on 17 March 2016 - 18:03, said:

Hi!

Many thanks!

hi and welcome. Who are his favourite ever players?
:welcome:

#4 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 18 March 2016 - 19:58

You could get a list of supporters clubs in the USA. Its a big area of growth for THFC so you might find one fairly close to you. If so, get in touch with them and see what they have to offer. THFC have done pre-season in America and you may find they are playing near to where your Dad now resides. :cheers:

#5 User is offline   spursgirl777 

• Trialist
  • Pip

Posted 19 March 2016 - 15:33

Thanks very much for the suggestions, I will look into these. TomTom, I would say his favourite players are Ginola, Hoddle and Klinsmann!

#6 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 20 March 2016 - 23:14

have inboxed you a possible way of getting in touch with one of Hoddle's people. They might be able to help, hopefully.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users