Planet Spurs Forums: Saying 'hello' for the second time. The first time was nearly 10 years ago - Planet Spurs Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Saying 'hello' for the second time. The first time was nearly 10 years ago

#1 User is offline   StevenageSpurs 

• Trialist
  • Pip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 26 May 2016 - 16:52

Hi guys! Just popping by to say hello. Glad to see the site is still up and running. I originally joined nearly 10 years ago back in June 2006. My username was UpTheSpurs. I was a 16 year old back then, I'm nearly 27 now. Who runs the gaff now? Any original guys still here?

#2 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 26 May 2016 - 18:23

Im here uts, how the h*ll are you mate glad to see you onboard again. Remember Craig used to run it then I took over, from him but really didnt have a lot of time but moreso not enough techno knowledge, but Im still here, another youg guy I handed over to TomTom runs it now, but Im still on admin.

I remeber you well uts, remember Alex westham, the sloth, etc. also Dr pepper, also dan jm!! :niceone: :welcome:
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#3 User is offline   StevenageSpurs 

• Trialist
  • Pip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 26 May 2016 - 19:05

Bloody h*ll there's a name I remember. You're still here after 10 years? That's a good show mate well done.

Me and DanJM set up a breakaway forum when we thought this one was going to fold. I remember Keane told us he wasn't interested in running it anymore and contacting him to arrange transfer of the domain was proving difficult, so we took a few over to our new place called Ossie's Dream and unfortunately it never took off.

I stayed in contact with Sloth a little while after leaving. I wonder how he's getting on now. I've still got DanJM, Dr Pepper and Woody's Barber on my Facebook. Don't talk to them much at all but it's nice seeing everyone grow up and take their lives in different directions.

Is there anyone else still here or is it just you now? How soon after the domain blackout did you take it over?

#4 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 26 May 2016 - 19:40

Not sure if you would know any once else on here, Oh you might know or remember OGY, he's in exole at the moment (self imposed) got a few warnings, but him and me go back a long way, as indeed we do. After Keane was proving difficult, I then was in dialog with Craig whom I eventually took over from.

Yes I remember Ossies dream, I signed in as "chief Joseph" dont know if you remember that. The guy that runs this now is a decent guy probaly your age or younger, are you still into stuff with sites, you know design etc or creating stuff?
Any chance of slothy or dan coming back do you think? forgot about woodys barber, now theres a guy. Anyway glad to see you back, but let us know if you still do web work like you used to or if you hav'nt forgotten it all. :cheers:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#5 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2016 - 13:00

Welcome back mate. I wasn't on here that far back - joined about 5 years ago. Not quite as young as Journo thinks, turned 30 in December.

#6 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 27 May 2016 - 14:40

Blimey you old git!! :wave:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users