• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Janssen

#121 User is offline   SteveB 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 09 September 2017 - 17:00

Wish him well at Fernebache - maybe he will re-discover his goalscoring touch if he gets the game time. I always felt a bit sorry for him coming on with maybe 10 mins to go. Even in my very limited experience of playing, you always need 5 or 10 mins to ease yourself into a gam.

Good luck Vincent - at least you weren't as big a disaster as Soldado, Paulinho et al

#122 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 September 2017 - 17:57

at this stage he's just as big a disaster as both of them... But he's young so has time to improve. I suspect it won't be with us though

#123 User is offline   dieselspurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:42

Only just clocked this, I don't think he did a lot wrong but the wrong type of player to sit behind Kane. Let's hope he has an amazing season and either comes back with fire in his belly or we get double our money.

#124 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 15 September 2017 - 16:16

Heard RVP was the deciding factor in him going to Fenerbahce - this might be why:

Van Persie will be able to keep his promise to Tottenham striker following transfer

Tottenham striker Vincent Janssen completed a deadline day loan transfer to Fenerbahce last week.

Janssen has teamed up with former Spurs striker Roberto Soldado and Netherlands national teammate Robin van Persie at the Yellow Canaries.

Van Persie has been given a fresh opportunity to keep his promise of training Janssen and developing his talent.

The former Manchester United and Arsenal man pledged to help Janssen if he was up for it last year.

Football Oranje reported Van Persie told AD: “I have seen Vincent Janssen play, I think he is a really good striker. He’s done really good in Orange. But I also see things in his game that I think I could help him. Details, small notes and tips.

“If Vincent is open to it, of course, the way that time between Ruud van Nistelrooy and me went.

“I myself have long played in the Premier League for eleven years. In the process, I could play a good role, I think.”

If he comes back with half the movement and footballing brain that RVP had then we might have written him off too soon!

#125 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:40

Llorente has retained his shirt but janssen has lost his which suggests he will follow n,koudou out of the club.

#126 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 18 August 2018 - 06:23

Janssen injured until christmas so he wont be going this window.

#127 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 18 August 2018 - 13:40

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 18 August 2018 - 06:23, said:

Janssen injured until christmas so he wont be going this window.

Poor bloke. 2nd long-ish injury in the last year. Will never reach his potential at this rate.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users