• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New stadium progress. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:38

How are they getting so much work done so quickly. Sad I know but I tuned into the club's live feeds on their website yesterday over a dozen times. Never saw more than about 6-7 workers walking around and a couple of lorries being loaded.
Would love to see more pictures of what's happening inside.

#2 User is offline   Flying_Dutchman 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:14

Levy called some aliens to do it. We never knew them before, but since harrys playing football that's not from this planet, they start showing up.

#3 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spikey Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:50

e

#4 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:24

Considering all the new concrete pillars and whatever being erected at the new build,why do the 6 piles in the most recent photograph look as if they have been on the seabed the same length of time as the Titanic?

#5 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:47

e

#6 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 July 2017 - 17:51

View PostYidio Yidio, on 01 July 2017 - 11:47, said:

I have a contact who's quite involved with the stadium construction and he's been authorised to source as many materials as possible off Ebay.

That's come from the very top :)

Sounds like Daniel

#7 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 July 2017 - 18:31

e

#8 User is offline   bibcat goldthwaite 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2017 - 19:55

View Postgriff, on 01 July 2017 - 10:24, said:

Considering all the new concrete pillars and whatever being erected at the new build,why do the 6 piles in the most recent photograph look as if they have been on the seabed the same length of time as the Titanic?

Basic science evolved into construction methods learnt at school.. Encased in the concrete is a steel structure .. Steel is a hybrid partly made of iron ore.. Which in turn is made of natural gemstone called pyrite?.... Quite apt someone of limited intellegence should question a natural occurrence which is often called fools gold.
Look up or Google 'fools gold'

Maybe you could get some on ebay.

If we won every competition we entered you'd still find something to complain about.

#9 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 July 2017 - 20:08

View Postbibcat goldthwaite, on 01 July 2017 - 19:55, said:

Basic science evolved into construction methods learnt at school.. Encased in the concrete is a steel structure .. Steel is a hybrid partly made of iron ore.. Which in turn is made of natural gemstone called pyrite?.... Quite apt someone of limited intellegence should question a natural occurrence which is often called fools gold.
Look up or Google 'fools gold'

Maybe you could get some on ebay.

If we won every competition we entered you'd still find something to complain about.

Something I never learned at school. My degrees were in History and English. Unfortunately my limited intelligence includes science. Your limited intelligence failed to see the historical but 'tongue in cheek ' reference to the Titanic.On the other hand, your possible explanation could have been either looked up on google or could be a lot of absolute b......t, and almost certainly be beyond the understanding of other members of this site. I hate arrogance especially from the younger generation.

#10 User is offline   bibcat goldthwaite 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2017 - 22:23

View Postgriff, on 01 July 2017 - 20:08, said:

Something I never learned at school. My degrees were in History and English. Unfortunately my limited intelligence includes science. Your limited intelligence failed to see the historical but 'tongue in cheek ' reference to the Titanic.On the other hand, your possible explanation could have been either looked up on google or could be a lot of absolute b......t, and almost certainly be beyond the understanding of other members of this site. I hate arrogance especially from the younger generation.

Arrogance is not something I would display by telling the world foolishly what degrees I may have or my age group. Neither I suggest you have correct.

I doubt someone who'd make such a stupid 'tongue in cheek' observation regarding a sinking ship when obviously the total opposite is at hand is intelligent enough to have gained such distinguished qualifications inclusive of any science whatsoever.
A sad indictment of a sad old man
I'm afraid and along with some other ridiculous posts and threads started the feel of someone who's life is somewhat wanting of entertainment.
Good day or evening or night whichever timezone your head is in.

#11 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 July 2017 - 22:49

View Postbibcat goldthwaite, on 01 July 2017 - 22:23, said:

Arrogance is not something I would display by telling the world foolishly what degrees I may have or my age group. Neither I suggest you have correct.

I doubt someone who'd make such a stupid 'tongue in cheek' observation regarding a sinking ship when obviously the total opposite is at hand is intelligent enough to have gained such distinguished qualifications inclusive of any science whatsoever.
A sad indictment of a sad old man
I'm afraid and along with some other ridiculous posts and threads started the feel of someone who's life is somewhat wanting of entertainment.
Good day or evening or night whichever timezone your head is in.
Listen pal you started using the term 'limited intelligence' quite unnecessarily I believe. You seem to think my use of the example of the Titanic referred to Spurs as a sinking ship. You have clearly misunderstood the phrase. I simply said the new piles looked as if they had been under the sea the same length of time as the Titanic. A tongue in cheek remark not meant to be taken seriously. This has caused you to go on the attack something this site should not encourage so go away .Pratt!

#12 User is offline   bibcat goldthwaite 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:16

I'd never be your pal old boy? I explained why the piles looked as they do?.. A natural occurence.. 'Fools gold' which you feel the need to ignore.. Again only someone of limited intellegence would ignore a fact given to you.ive attacked nobody either.
I havnt misunderstood your post neither or other's where you continously seem to whinge and complain about thfc every chance you have.. Your attempts at humour are poor at best and always so called 'tongue in cheek' .. Your Rather like one of Harry Enfields old gits? ...you know?.. The two dirty old men who've got nothing better to do but annoy people in there sad old lives... Eeeeeeehhhhh... 😋😋
And as another poster has also seen you may have something to moan about in the future.
No need for the expletive at the end either.. I bet your all riled and spoiled in your commode havnt you.
Good day.

#13 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:03

Youth Squad, your explanation of the steel piles being encased in concrete was ,in all honesty,very informative, probably not just to me but to the majority of posters on this site. However, why was this explanation not sufficient? Why did you have to make the reference ' limited intelligence'? You say that was not a personal attack, true,it was an attack against every other poster who had no knowledge of the 'basic' science involved. There was no need for that.
Another recent comment was that I criticise the club at every opportunity....nonsense.Occasionally one or two posters insult others,and it's about time the moderators issued a few warnings.I apologise for the Pratt comment. I really meant to say 'arrogant,spoiled and immature child'

#14 User is offline   ComeOnYouSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2017 - 13:14

I never thought I'd see an argument about the colour of concrete pillars :lmao:

#15 User is offline   bibcat goldthwaite 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2017 - 13:24

View Postgriff, on 02 July 2017 - 08:03, said:

Youth Squad, your explanation of the steel piles being encased in concrete was ,in all honesty,very informative, probably not just to me but to the majority of posters on this site. However, why was this explanation not sufficient? Why did you have to make the reference ' limited intelligence'? You say that was not a personal attack, true,it was an attack against every other poster who had no knowledge of the 'basic' science involved. There was no need for that.
Another recent comment was that I criticise the club at every opportunity....nonsense.Occasionally one or two posters insult others,and it's about time the moderators issued a few warnings.I apologise for the Pratt comment. I really meant to say 'arrogant,spoiled and immature child'

That's ok.. Your posts are as dull as the concrete pillars..
Watching paint dry would probably make you ejaculate.

#16 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 July 2017 - 17:16

View PostComeOnYouSpurs, on 02 July 2017 - 13:14, said:

I never thought I'd see an argument about the colour of concrete pillars :lmao:

Agree totally

#17 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 July 2017 - 17:18

View Postbibcat goldthwaite, on 02 July 2017 - 13:24, said:

For Gods sake grow up. Ended here!

#18 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 July 2017 - 17:19

View Postbibcat goldthwaite, on 02 July 2017 - 13:24, said:

For Gods sake grow up. End of!

#19 User is offline   bibcat goldthwaite 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:39

So it's OK to call someone a pratt and add to it and then when you get a little back you don't like it..?
And Your telling me to grow up you foolish person
You'd bore the knickers off a hooker

#20 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:47

This is about the strangest argument I've ever seen on here. Bibcat there's no need to be so antagonistic, you've already had a warning recently. If you keep insulting people directly you'll end up with a ban, though I'm not going to increase your warning bar on this occasion. Griff you also know the rules and calling him a Pratt, even if antagonised is against them. Not really sure why you two are bothering arguing over this for. Move on please

Share this topic:

• 38 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users