• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New stadium progress. Rate Topic: -----

#741 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 11 March 2019 - 21:02

Anyone with inside info know if the corner issues that are being mentioned in the media are true? Who the h*ll is buiding our stadium lol.

#742 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 11 March 2019 - 23:06

I noticed that when I visited the stadium and mentioned it at the time.

I've since read we were going to paint the pitch slightly smaller to give more room, and that we were raising the level of the slope a bit.

#743 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 17 March 2019 - 13:28

Test events are confirmed as u 18s vs southampton. next sunday 24th march.

Then spurs legends like berbatov and keane & co on the 30th march.

Back at home for f***ing good ! :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo:

:champions:

#744 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union, film and books, current affairs

Posted 17 March 2019 - 18:30

FIRST GAME CONFIRMATION!!

Wednesday April 3rd V C Palace, kick-off time TBA

COYS!!!

:dancing:

#745 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 17 March 2019 - 22:51

Whoop.

Shame it's 2 midweek games b2b as opening two in the stadium but really excited!

#746 User is offline   SteveB 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:04

I have just seen the pricing information and the stadium seat map.

Just two blocks 104 and 105 close to centre line where we like to sit. There appears to be a huge gap between the seats and the playing area at the South end of the stadium. Once the season ticket holders have taken up their allocation looks like the only seats will be at the upper level - not good for those of us who do not like heights. The ticket prices are higher than at Wembley - take for instance a seat in block 104 for the Cat C game against Huddersfield. At Wembley a seat in block 123 would have been £45, at the new stadium £80,and concessions for seniors are not available for the higher priced seats.

Parking issues do not appear to have been addressed and I am not aware of any improvements to White Hart Lane overground station.

I get the feeling that I wont be attending many games next season but I am sure Daniel doesnt give a sh*t that he is pricing ordinary fans out of the stadium. After all look at all those lovely hospitality suites

I for one will miss Wembley, thats for sure

#747 User is offline   fentonroad 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:49

Anyone know the best area to go for regarding taking kids. Promised my boy we'll go but stadium plans don't indicate home and away areas? Think it end up being Huddersfield but shocked we've sold 42k of our 62k capacity to season tickets. 10% goes to away fans so for those who can't afford to go week in/ week out there's not a lot to go for.

#748 User is offline   SteveB 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:12

View Postfentonroad, on 20 March 2019 - 11:49, said:

Anyone know the best area to go for regarding taking kids. Promised my boy we'll go but stadium plans don't indicate home and away areas? Think it end up being Huddersfield but shocked we've sold 42k of our 62k capacity to season tickets. 10% goes to away fans so for those who can't afford to go week in/ week out there's not a lot to go for.

Hope you have deep pockets, at those prices

#749 User is offline   fentonroad 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:17

Wife works on the trains so will get free travel there and back. My son got picked as mascot a few years ago and that cost me and arm and a leg on top of the complimentary tickets as the whole family wanted to go. Anything will be cheaper than that.

When you go on your own and have no rent/ mortgage it's viable every week. Once all that kicks in with a family going to watch Spurs ends up being a treat as it happens a lot less sadly

#750 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:24

Going to the Legends game. Wife has slight foot problem atm. Anyone know how long afte games before the buses start running past the stadium,down to Seven Sisters again.

#751 User is offline   hotsauce 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 25 March 2019 - 00:35

Anyone at test event today lads ..fill us in

#752 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:07

I'm out the country but threw some photos on instagram.com/planetspurs stories from other fans. It looks fantastic. Atmosphere sounded good too considering it was heavily reduced capacity. Poch was all smiles in the photos I saw too.

#753 User is offline   old spur 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2019 - 19:20

I predicted the first game would be a lunchtime kick off, and still believe that is what Spurs actually wanted. For the life of me I can't understand why, but anyway it hasn't happened. Many people predicted it wouldn't and couldn't be an evening game, but I really don't know why. I suppose the ideal time would have been 5.30pm on a Saturday, or 4pm on a Sunday. I will be there for the 1st game, and then the City game the week after. Because the distance I have to travel, and the need of a hotel, this is costing me a fortune, but I really can't wait.

#754 User is offline   50 Cent 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2019 - 12:14

The new stadium is the absolute tits. It was epic to see the massive wall vs. City. Probably couldn't have come at a better time.

#755 User is offline   old spur 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2019 - 17:20

View Post50 Cent, on 14 April 2019 - 12:14, said:

The new stadium is the absolute tits. It was epic to see the massive wall vs. City. Probably couldn't have come at a better time.

Yes, it's brilliant. Could you imagine how much worse it would be if we all had to sit down ?

#756 User is offline   50 Cent 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:45

Regarding the sitting vs. standing debate, it has gone on for a long time and will not be solved here. My view has always been that the club should do more to segregate those who want to sit and those who want to stand, or at least clearly indicate it so there should be no complaints in house and no reason to punish either side. One minute they want you arrested for standing, the next they want to promote the standing atmosphere on YouTube.

Share this topic:

• 38 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users