• You cannot reply to this topic

Hi! :)

#1 User is offline   Silver 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 30 July 2017 - 20:42

Hi there!

I'm Bart from Cracow, Poland. There are not many Spurs' supporters here in my country. In fact, I know only a bunch of them. We have similar site to this one where we discuss Spurs but users' activity there is much lower than here which forced me to sign in on Planetspurs. I've been following the site for a year or something.

Started supporting our mighty club in the season when Crouchie's header sent us to the champions league (I was 18 at the time) and quickly fell in love with the Club since. Now I'm looking forward to some intriguing conversations with you all.

COYS! :spurs:

#2 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 30 July 2017 - 23:43

welcome! great to have you here, always nice to hear from fans in other countries - particularly ones where there aren't that many fans.

What are the most popular Premier League clubs in Poland, or do people follow the Polish league and not care about English teams too much?

#3 User is offline   Silver 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:28

People here follow mainly English, Spanish and Polish league, although Polish league is a joke. It looks more like paraolympics than professional footy ;)

Out of foreign clubs, mainly those most popular are followed, so in England they support ManU, Chelsea, Ars****, Liverpool. There's also group of West Ham fans, probably becouse of Hooligans movie. Number of Spurs'fans is succesfully growing up, however we're in and around the top only for last few years, so it's a long process of gaining popularity here in Poland.

#4 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:21

Interesting. I know Spurs international popularity is growing, particularly in the USA where I hear we're really popular now but sounds like there's a lot more work to be done in Poland!

#5 User is offline   Lonspurs 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 31 July 2017 - 16:00

View PostSilver, on 30 July 2017 - 20:42, said:

Hi there!

I'm Bart from Cracow, Poland. There are not many Spurs' supporters here in my country. In fact, I know only a bunch of them. We have similar site to this one where we discuss Spurs but users' activity there is much lower than here which forced me to sign in on Planetspurs. I've been following the site for a year or something.

Started supporting our mighty club in the season when Crouchie's header sent us to the champions league (I was 18 at the time) and quickly fell in love with the Club since. Now I'm looking forward to some intriguing conversations with you all.

COYS! :spurs:

Welcome to the site. There's a good cross section on here so never be afraid to say your piece.
Looking forward to your posts.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users