Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Watch a bit of non-league tomorrow

#1 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union, film and books, current affairs

Posted 01 September 2017 - 20:14

Fed up with the lack of league football during these international breaks then you could always go and take in a 'non-league' match and support lower tier football. My nearest team is Sutton United, who have issued the following statement:

"Show your clubís season ticket at the turnstiles this Saturday 2nd September and get reduced price entry for Sutton Unitedís Vanarama National League fixture v Maidenhead United KO 3pm at the Knights Community Stadium, Gander Green Lane.

Come and watch the Uís, currently top of the table, for just £10 adults, £5 concessions and £2 juniors ( aged 16 and under) but remember, these prices are only available to holders of 2017/18 Season tickets for clubs in the Premiership, Championship all other EFL clubs."

Chances are other National League (and lower) clubs are doing the same. Jamie O'Hara might even be starting for Billericay Town... I'll be at the Sutton match, where I saw them compete remarkably well with Woolwich in the FA Cup last season.

#2 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 September 2017 - 20:18

that's a great idea, good on em!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users