• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other matches

#21 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 05 February 2018 - 21:41

sh-t chelski just gone level 1-1 hazzard. :angry:
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#22 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 05 February 2018 - 21:52

Bloody h*ll watford now 3-1 up, 2 goals in four minutes, brilliant. Bye bye conti me thinks.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#23 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 05 February 2018 - 21:54

Crazy this barely posted last comnent now its
4-1.😁

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#24 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 05 February 2018 - 21:56

Thats it all over 4-1 Watford brilliant.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#25 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2018 - 22:06

Excellent news.

3rd within reach again.

#26 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union, film and books, current affairs

Posted 05 February 2018 - 22:11

Seeing that I have to walk among them, any Chav loss cheers me up no end!

#27 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spikey Spurs Fan
  • Interests:None

Posted 05 February 2018 - 22:26

Lets all take a moment and thank the Lord that Olivier Giroud is no where near our squad, 6 days, 3 matches 2 clubs 10-3 against aggregate..........look closer next time you see Da vinci's last supper, he's in there.

#28 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:43

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 05 February 2018 - 22:11, said:

Seeing that I have to walk among them, any Chav loss cheers me up no end!

Sadist. :cheers: :grinny:

Seemingly the lastest is conte's job now hanging by a thread, now theres a surprise.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#29 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:01

View Postjourneyman, on 06 February 2018 - 10:43, said:

Seemingly the lastest is conte's job now hanging by a thread, now theres a surprise.

Hopefully abramavitch will give him the thumbs up to carry on doing a great job there.

We dont want new manager syndrome kicking in there do we now ? they can sack him after we beat them at their place but thats 6 games away yet.

#30 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 06 February 2018 - 14:13

that would be nice, but i think really now as it stands they are a total shambles, unless something is done. I think conte's heart is not in the job no more as he doesnt seem to care if he is sacked or not, and to me that sends out wrong messages to owner, and board.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#31 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:10

View Postjourneyman, on 06 February 2018 - 14:13, said:

that would be nice, but i think really now as it stands they are a total shambles, unless something is done. I think conte's heart is not in the job no more as he doesnt seem to care if he is sacked or not, and to me that sends out wrong messages to owner, and board.

Something is going on there ? to lose 3-0 at home to bournemouth and 4-1 away to watford means they have mega problems ! its not at if those 2 games were against other top 6 teams ! both watford and bournemouth have relegation fears.

As i said we are 6 games away from meeting them at stamford bridge and i reckon by that time conte will have gone and someone else in place.

Its a shame because we have such a bad record meeting them at their place and the way they are playing right now we would give them a long overdue thrashing there.

Personally i think conte has lost the players and they arent putting in a shift for him even though a couple of their players have come out and denied this.
They would struggle against the bottom teams in the prem right now.

#32 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:02

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 07 February 2018 - 06:10, said:

Something is going on there ? to lose 3-0 at home to bournemouth and 4-1 away to watford means they have mega problems ! its not at if those 2 games were against other top 6 teams ! both watford and bournemouth have relegation fears.

As i said we are 6 games away from meeting them at stamford bridge and i reckon by that time conte will have gone and someone else in place.

Its a shame because we have such a bad record meeting them at their place and the way they are playing right now we would give them a long overdue thrashing there.

Personally i think conte has lost the players and they arent putting in a shift for him even though a couple of their players have come out and denied this.
They would struggle against the bottom teams in the prem right now.

I have read that Conte is staying until the end of the season at least. That is great news as the team is in meltdown and he has lost the players,just as Mourinho did in his last year.
Conte moans about a small squad, well he has the full permissible compliment of players registered for premiership games. In addition he has 37 players out on loan.

#33 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 07 February 2018 - 13:06

View Postgriff, on 07 February 2018 - 09:02, said:

I have read that Conte is staying until the end of the season at least. That is great news as the team is in meltdown and he has lost the players,just as Mourinho did in his last year.
Conte moans about a small squad, well he has the full permissible compliment of players registered for premiership games. In addition he has 37 players out on loan.

Totally agree he has nothing to moan about regarding his team.

I honestly cant see abramavitch letting him stay in charge if results continue the way they are.

#34 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 07 February 2018 - 19:27

especially when he has already named who he wants to replace him, Conte position ir really untenable with someone in the wings its like the sword of Damacles hanging over him.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#35 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 03 April 2018 - 23:29

Ronaldo getting a standing ovation from Juventus fans with a goal that could well see them going out was a real moment of football class... Incredible goal.

Can't help but thinking it should be us in that game though!

#36 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:39

we could have, and should have beaten them. But sadly we didnt history is water under the bridge, and as they say "NO one remembers loosers"

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#37 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 15 April 2018 - 18:03

Utd losing to West Brom and Arsenal losing to Newcastle means only Chelsea and Liverpool of the teams around us came out the weekend better off. And Chelsea were lucky to get back in it against Southampton.

Need to keep fighting for results. 2nd will be very difficult but not impossible if we can get 15 points from our last 5, which we're very capable of doing. But top 4 can be nailed soon.

#38 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 15 April 2018 - 20:54

sure as h*ll wont playing like yesterday. I sadly feel that at times now Poch not making changes at the right time IE tactical awareness is letting us down that combined with Lloris mistakes, and all this toby business is doing no good.

I deleted a post of mine in the city thread because I thought it would cause issues with some people, but will say it here, I said ages ago all this with toby was not down to injury, and that he would leave, now that has come to pass, it also seems he is available to play but poch wont use him, so do we now have a good manager that has done all he can do?

He seemingly holds grudges, lacks some tactical awareness, there seems to be cracks appearing in places now. Our loss to city is magnified by the fact that united got beat today, and talk of us getting second for me personally is pie in the sky. I do not believe that poch is the "messiah" that some seem to think, sadly that is my own view.

I remember some thought Arry was the finest thing since sliced bread!! :niceone:

So where to now, and it will draw even more comments if united knock us out of the cup!!

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#39 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 16 April 2018 - 13:27

First loss of the year mate. We were on best run in the league and lost to a team that pay more in wages to 10 than we could afford for our entire squad.

Poch isn't the messiah but to get a team who should be finishing 5th/6th (budget wise) to 3rd, 2nd and then probably 4th or 3rd whilst playing in a stadium many expected us to be dreadful in whilst beating Madrid, Dortmund and coming very close to beating Juve in the CL is huge. He's not a magician but he's been the best manager we've had in decades, and consistently proves it by breaking records and getting the team showing a level of consistency no one predicted.

Before the season started everyone bar one or two was predicting us to finishing 5th, 6th, 8th... Now we're in 4th, with the best recent form in the entire league (we'd won 6 games in a row before City) and we lose to the best team in the league and suddenly our manager isn't up to it?! I don't buy it.

I said long before anyone else on here that Toby's agent was engineering a move and that I didn't buy any of the contract negotiations being honest on his part. I do genuinely believe that Poch would be playing him more if he was 100% fit though, he played Dier despite him asking for a move to Manchester United. He's not been playing Winks even though he's one of Poch's favourites, because again, he's not 100%. Same with Rose. He was consistently playing Sissoko when Dembele wasn't 100% but now he's been dropped as Dembele regained his fitness.

He values fitness over ability - only exception we've ever seen is Kane, and tbh I'd rather he had him on the bench at the moment as I thought we were better without him last few games. Let him start when he's 100%.

#40 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 16 April 2018 - 17:38

good points and I accept what you say, but as we all know this is a forum where obviously posters have different views, and mine is that toby wanted away a while ago I even posted so much way back when, but then I hear he's on the bench, so why was'nt he used, which brings me to my other thing I said we have a manager who holds grudges. I know I will get he's done this with us he's .donr that we have finished constantly in the top 4,5, 6, hes a young manager bla bla, but hes not so young in the terms of how long he's been a manager, even with us. And like others I do not think he has the ability to be tactical, what we see now is what we will have all the years or how ever long we keep him. Thats my view, no doubt plenty will knock me, fine thats what this forum is about individuals opinions. Only for me personally I no longer study the game in depth like some IE who should be here, who should be there, when a sub should have been brought on, but i do know by the games that I do get to see, incuding the odd tv one that there has been almost a showing of rabbits in the headlights when it has come to tactical substitutions. :niceone:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users