• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brexit Referendum ? What a complete waste of time

#1 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:19

How ever you voted ! or for what reasons you voted stay or leave, you have to acknowledge the democratic vote of the people was to leave the EU and should be adhered to.

In Teresa May we have a leader who voted stay and has made so many concessions to the EU in order to stay trading with them that the 2016 vote has made absolutely no difference really.

Once again british fisherman have been totally ignored in all this and EU access to our waters carries on into the transition period and probably beyond that time ! you never know with this prime minister

The way to have played them (The EU) would have been a clean break ! naming the 29th march 2019 as our leaving date and paid our dues up until then.

Denied all access to our waters by eu countries from that date and continue trading with the rest of the world as we did pre joining the common market back in the 1970s.

Instead May has conceded to them by offering 39 billion as a divorce settlement and they continue to want to punish us for having the audacity to vote leave.

They are scared silly that they wont have access to our waters after the transition period ! we should confirm their worst fears and punish them back.
But we have a remainer leading our country !

#2 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 31 March 2018 - 18:24

Good post totally agree with you. And BREXIT means just That, see that woman thats not even from here is at it again that bloody miller woman, she not english and if she doesnt like how we do things then I suggest she pisses of back to her own country.

And when you talk about fishing rights that really winds me up my home city was the biggest uk fishing port now look at it all gone. I hate the eu and all it stands for, I voted NO to joining decades ago so needless to say I STILL WANT OUT FCUK EUROPE AND ALL IT STANDS FOR, ITS TOTALLY CORRUPT JUST LIKE THOSE THAT RUN IT NEVER WERE EVEN ELECTED.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#3 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:23

Tell it like it is mike ! lol.

I find it frustrating to hear pricks like blair,cable & the other liberal nobody say we can stop brexit ! WHY ? it was the wish of the british people who voted to take back control of their own country.
Its even worse to see how may has gone about the negotiating giving the eu a pay off of 39 billion ? WHY ? because at heart she is a remainer.

You cannot deal with those people ! they are on their own agenda and as soon as they knew the result of the referendum they talked billions of pounds we would have to pay them.

Rees Mogg or Boris Johnson and even Farage (different party i know) should have been in charge of brexit negotiations.

The date had been set for our leaving ! we should have paid up what was owing up to that time and just left ! not all this negotiating cr@p.

Notice should have been given for all eu nations fishing our waters to stop on our leaving date......! patrol boats sent out to ensure they didnt enter the exclusion zone.......! the dutch in particular as they are using electric pulse techniques in our waters (electrocuting sea life).

After that we would have seen if the eu wanted to come to the negotiating table with cap in hand.

What is happening is disgraceful and demeaning to the people of britain who voted leave.

Negotiations with barnier & co is to appease big businesses but the voice of uk fishermen are never taken into account ! our fishing industry has been destroyed and sacrificed to trade with europe.

#4 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 01 April 2018 - 13:12

They (the government) are put their BY US to do our bidding but when we vote to tell them waht we want they think they no best. out means out, end of. :niceone: Blair I'd like to wipe that smirk of his face with a cricket bat, preferably loaded with tnt, and cable, and that millar woman, might as well chuck in corbyn as well. :niceone:

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#5 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 April 2018 - 14:01

View Postjourneyman, on 01 April 2018 - 13:12, said:

They (the government) are put their BY US to do our bidding but when we vote to tell them waht we want they think they no best. out means out, end of. :niceone: Blair I'd like to wipe that smirk of his face with a cricket bat, preferably loaded with tnt, and cable, and that millar woman, might as well chuck in corbyn as well. :niceone:

Totally agree but seems like little response on here reflects the apathy of the nation over what is going on...

As you said "OUT MEANS OUT " and get the fckers OUT of our waters and let our fishing industry grow again

#6 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:12

why do these fools want to remain in an organisation that is so corrupt even the so called eu's own accountants will not sign off the accounts as being a true correct record, and nor have they done in the last 20 years, so what the fcuk is the eagerness to stay in cahoots with them!, !!

the sooner March 29th gets here next year and we are out the better, and the dumb so called transitional period lets just be shut of them. Why are we being bossed about by brussel? Brussels, Belguim they are calling the shots,yet there was a saying and it still stands about belguim from the wwII, They "Run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds" to me that says it all.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users