Planet Spurs Forums: Deadline Day!! Pull your finger out Levy! - Planet Spurs Forums

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Deadline Day!! Pull your finger out Levy!

#181 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union, film and books, current affairs

Posted 26 July 2019 - 20:28

I may get reprimanded for this, but here goes....

I choose not to see Beagles posts as he is an opinionated, malicious and negative poster. However, before I sign in I can see what he has written. Too many posts. Too many that denigrate other posters, pick a fight, fish for reaction. He’s at it again on this thread.

Well, I’ve had enough. He’s announced that he’s going to leave this site more times than Lamela’s come back from injury. He’s attacked posters left, right and centre but run off to admin like a schoolboy when slighted (OGY and Hotsauce spring to mind). He will have some clever come back on this post.

Until he tames his impulses I’ll stay off site. Unlike him I will stick to my word. I’d sooner he cleans his act up and stays posting - he can talk sense at times. Over to you Beagle. Stop being an arse and be the intelligent man that you can be.

We will never all agree on a subject. But we can discuss what we don’t with intelligence and decency. Beagle, please do so. If you feel that others do not, rise above them and be the better man - or woman. I know you’ve got it in you.

#182 User is offline   Roger Redknapp 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 27 July 2019 - 00:25

Beagle why are you bringing up comments from a year ago all over the forum.

It’s totally distracting. I just want to come here and read spurs comments and transfer news

As someone who got in these pointless arguments in the past, can see from the outside now, it just makes the forum a s*** read.

Can we get back to discussing spurs and give the trolling a rest
'If we are artists of our own being, let us paint our own horizons' 23:26

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users