• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 27 August 2018 - 20:53

Get in super 2nd half lads ...moura wow

#62 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 27 August 2018 - 20:55

who would have thought it 3-0 at united. Only USA would have predicted that score. :niceone:
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#63 User is offline   Roshan 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Interests:Cooking, Travelling, Natural Therapy, Reading, Collecting Millitary Objects and swimming.

Posted 27 August 2018 - 20:58

Come On You Spurs... Just Unbelievable...To Dare Is To Do 💓💓💓
BORN TO BE A SPURS FAN.

#64 User is offline   Stargazer 

• Reserve Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2018 - 21:00

FANTASTIC :niceone:

#65 User is offline   willyid82 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2018 - 21:05

Wonderful second half performance, could have been more and Moura is proving me wrong game by game.
Get in

#66 User is offline   Silver 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2018 - 21:06

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

What a transformation after the first half and what a knockout!! Brilliant! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

#67 User is offline   hotsauce 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 August 2018 - 21:37

View PostSilver, on 27 August 2018 - 21:06, said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

What a transformation after the first half and what a knockout!! Brilliant! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Agree poch is getting better with cha ging things about when needed

#68 User is online   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spikey Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 27 August 2018 - 21:52

Nice result, Mourinho is struggling, but slightly annoying that it's all about United and him.

United fans on talk sport "Break the Bank to get Poch" the wanky attitude these days is ugly

#69 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:07

Great result. First half hour was awful , couldnít string 3 passes together. Last ten minutes in the first half we started to get a bit of ryrhem . Really should have scored 2 .

Blatant penalty . And if Ali had squared it to Kane we could have had another . Got lucky with that lukaku miss though .

For 25 mins in the second half we were superb . Moura was fantastic. At last the pace that we need going forward .

Great goal from Kane aswell .

Toby and Dembele were fantastic .

Even though he set the second goal up, I thought eriksen was poor again. He kept giving the ball away, passing not hard enough etc.

Anyway great start to the season. 9 our of 9 points . Well done spurs

#70 User is online   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:14

After Danny Rose got very Lucky with Lukaku's miss, Poch gave him a few words of encouragement and a big slap on the back.

Tomorrow the media might mention that Mourinho was giving Shaw lots of encouragement after United went 3-0 down,,,,,,

The difference is that one does it for the right reasons in the midst of battle, and the other had f*** all else left in his sorry arsed locker.

#71 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:23

Yeah good point regarding rose . Listening to media, radio , it I is all about Utd and mourinho . Which I kind of like really .
Talksport and the bbc on the windup and about poch leaving us for them . Does really make you sick the media in this country . Itís so lazy and childish . Sign of the times really

#72 User is offline   fentonroad 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:27

Think tonight showed Toby is better than both Jan and Sanchez. Made several important tackles and interceptions. Got to try and get him to sign a new contract along with Mousa. Rose and Eriksen didn't look up to speed tonight, the former hasn't had much game to get there though. Eriksen would rarely have a stray pass on lose the ball last season whereas he's doing a lot at the moment. Get past end of the month and the world cup hangover and get our players to sign long term contracts on a fair salary.

#73 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:27

Also sick to death of these sodding statistics these commentators keep throwing up at us , havenít score here, havenít scored there , blah blah blah. Just f*** off !!

But one by one we are ramming then down there throat . No doubt they will have a few more for us arnt Watford next week

#74 User is offline   USASpursFan 

• Spurs Legend
  • Group: Forum Moderator

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:36

View Postfentonroad, on 27 August 2018 - 22:27, said:

Think tonight showed Toby is better than both Jan and Sanchez. Made several important tackles and interceptions. Got to try and get him to sign a new contract along with Mousa. Rose and Eriksen didn't look up to speed tonight, the former hasn't had much game to get there though. Eriksen would rarely have a stray pass on lose the ball last season whereas he's doing a lot at the moment. Get past end of the month and the world cup hangover and get our players to sign long term contracts on a fair salary.

Eriksen put in a perfect cutback for Lucasí first goal.

#75 User is offline   USASpursFan 

• Spurs Legend
  • Group: Forum Moderator

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:37

Itís coming home. The premier league throphy is coming home.

#76 User is offline   fentonroad 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:45

View PostUSASpursFan, on 27 August 2018 - 22:36, said:

Eriksen put in a perfect cutback for Lucasí first goal.

Suppose compared to his usual high standards he is off the pace at the moment. Great cutback for the goal but have we see Christian waste the ball so much in games? Good thing is we're not firing on all cylinders and have got three wins out of three with difficult away games at Newcastle and Man Utd out of the way. Need to keep it going v Watford

#77 User is online   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:53

Watford away will be tough. We tend to struggle away against top six sides

#78 User is offline   hotsauce 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 August 2018 - 22:57

I think poch has seen what pool did with salah playing him up top and is doing the same with moura.. he will scare the sh1t out of teams now along with freeing up kane

#79 User is online   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 August 2018 - 23:04

I think Stoksie means during the first 20/25 mins. I missed the line up and found myself double checking who the guy was giving it away in the middle of the Park. Couldn't believe it was Eriksen. But they came at us and a few were a bit ropey with their passing first half. Rose didn't have a good game, but played a bit more 2nd half, he used to be snapping away at the guy with the ball, and generally making it difficult, saw none of that from him first half. It's a big season for him, his career is under threat. I hope he gets back and stays fit for everyones best interest.

Toby slowly finding his form as well, made some decent interventions and his passing is something I missed last season.

Lastly, the pissed up jailbird in goal had a good game, credit him for forcing Lucky wide for his miss, and then a good one handed stop again from the fat pretender when the game was in the balance. I guess he can stay :niceone:

#80 User is offline   Lonspurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 August 2018 - 23:34

View Postfentonroad, on 27 August 2018 - 22:27, said:

Spot on assessment. :niceone: :niceone: I've always said we must keep Toby. Rose too, although he didn't have one of his better games. Eriksen has not kicked in yet, but he will do.

Terrific team performance. Moura and Toby were the stand-outs for me. Good squad but we still lack a little strength in depth and I can only hope that Levy will put that right in January. Very proud of the lads tonight though and a more difficult goal from Kane than it looked. Dele worries me a bit though because he should have scored and done more. Nevertheless, I'm nit-picking.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users