• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Planetspurs financial help.

#1 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:57

Having seen the request by tom for financial help i was of the mind to donate some monies to help the forum.

However ! i like and get on with most on here but there are others that cant take on board other opinions and also get away with insulting other posters.

For that reason i offer no financial backing for this forum until such people are removed.

Its really down to admin to clear out the trouble makers and retain those that give their opinions freely and without resorting to insults.

Until this happens nothing financial will be forthcoming from me.

I dont pay to read stuff from ego maniacs who fail to understand other peoples opinions apart from their own.

#2 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:10

you're welcome to withhold your donation. I won't be blackmailed into banning a member for money though, not how it works I'm afraid.

#3 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:56

View Posttomtom, on 28 September 2018 - 12:10, said:

you're welcome to withhold your donation. I won't be blackmailed into banning a member for money though, not how it works I'm afraid.

Thats your choice but i wont support a forum financially when other users of that forum are allowed to get away with vitriolic retorts.

#4 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 28 September 2018 - 14:18

Yids has been cautioned and had stringent penalties put in place before.

He didn't feel the need to make posts upon posts about it, he accepted it and moved on.

#5 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 September 2018 - 15:51

View Posttomtom, on 28 September 2018 - 14:18, said:

Yids has been cautioned and had stringent penalties put in place before.

He didn't feel the need to make posts upon posts about it, he accepted it and moved on.

I will financially support a forum that promotes quality discussion ! as we get from scout , griff aramak, willy and many others on here yourself included.

People who put their view forward and accept tottenham hotspur views from others.

I dont come on here to be insulted by a certain person because we have a difference of opinion.

#6 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union, film and books, current affairs

Posted 28 September 2018 - 16:31

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 28 September 2018 - 15:51, said:

Lets put it like this ! i really couldnt give a s*** about yids and he hasnt accepted anything but just conned you blokes he would be nice in future..
I will financially support a forum that promotes quality discussion ! as we get from scout , griff aramak, willy and others.

People who put their view forward and accept tottenham hotspur views from others.

The end line is that i dont support a forum financially that allows someone to call themselves the forum boss or who insults myself or scout or whoever because they think their opinion shouldnt be challenged.

My final offer is get rid of the idiot and get help financially with the forum.

Go away and think about it and consult other admin.

BTW ! why do you refer to yidio as him ? he/or /thing just changed it to her ? LOL

I have to ask are you in touch with what goes on within this forum ?

Tomtom does a bloody good job moderating this forum and has always done so with a fair and even hand. Beagle, you are not being treated any differently from other posters - you will be unaware of pm's sent to other posters by the Planet Spurs admin team that brings a poster to task on some indiscression - not all of us would advertise such action!

You were not going to post again. Then you did. Then you weren't. Now you are again. I'd prefer you to stay, but if you keep up this bickering then there will be few on here who will care whether you go or not.

#7 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 September 2018 - 16:40

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 28 September 2018 - 16:31, said:

Tomtom does a bloody good job moderating this forum and has always done so with a fair and even hand. Beagle, you are not being treated any differently from other posters - you will be unaware of pm's sent to other posters by the Planet Spurs admin team that brings a poster to task on some indiscression - not all of us would advertise such action!

You were not going to post again. Then you did. Then you weren't. Now you are again. I'd prefer you to stay, but if you keep up this bickering then there will be few on here who will care whether you go or not.

Yeah of course ! No problems with tom or admin.

But i dont support a forum that encourages vitriolic posts from someone like yidio !

In case you didnt know this is a poster that has received several warnings and still insults people.

The same poster that told everyone "i am the forum boss ".......and dont forget it "

Maybe you should start looking at this poster instead of giving me your advice.

Give it a try and see what response you get.

#8 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Football, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union, film and books, current affairs

Posted 28 September 2018 - 16:45

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 28 September 2018 - 16:40, said:

But i dont support a forum that encourages vitriolic posts from someone like yidio !

In case you didnt know this is a poster that has received several warnings and still insults people.

The same poster that told everyone "i am the forum boss ".......and dont forget it "

Yes, I am aware of Yidio. A bright bloke who disguises it in alpha male bravado. I've had plenty of ding-dongs with him in the past. If he considers himself to be the silver-back of the forum then he's welcome to believe it. No skin off my nose. I enjoy reading his posts regardless.

And don't worry Beagle, I will not be giving you any further 'advice'. Just trying to be helpful.

#9 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 September 2018 - 16:54

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 28 September 2018 - 16:45, said:

Yes, I am aware of Yidio. A bright bloke who disguises it in alpha male bravado. I've had plenty of ding-dongs with him in the past. If he considers himself to be the silver-back of the forum then he's welcome to believe it. No skin off my nose. I enjoy reading his posts regardless.

And don't worry Beagle, I will not be giving you any further 'advice'. Just trying to be helpful.

Thanks for the advice armchair.

Must admit i did bait yids because he bites so easily.

Total plank and falls for it every time.

As always your contribution and advice is second to none and was always appreciated.

#10 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spikey Spurs Fan
  • Interests:None

Posted 01 October 2018 - 20:38

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 28 September 2018 - 16:45, said:

Thanks Armchair, I'm humbled by this compliment :cheers:

#11 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:40

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 28 September 2018 - 11:57, said:

Having seen the request by tom for financial help i was of the mind to donate some monies to help the forum.

However ! i like and get on with most on here but there are others that cant take on board other opinions and also get away with insulting other posters.

For that reason i offer no financial backing for this forum until such people are removed.

Its really down to admin to clear out the trouble makers and retain those that give their opinions freely and without resorting to insults.

Until this happens nothing financial will be forthcoming from me.

I dont pay to read stuff from ego maniacs who fail to understand other peoples opinions apart from their own.

#12 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:41

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 28 September 2018 - 12:56, said:

Thats your choice but i wont support a forum financially when other users of that forum are allowed to get away with vitriolic retorts.

#13 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:42

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 28 September 2018 - 15:51, said:

I will financially support a forum that promotes quality discussion ! as we get from scout , griff aramak, willy and many others on here yourself included.

I dont come on here to be insulted by a certain person because we have a difference of opinion.

#14 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:43

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 28 September 2018 - 16:40, said:

#15 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:45

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 28 September 2018 - 16:54, said:

Thanks for the advice armchair.

Must admit i did bait yids because he bites so easily.

Total plank and falls for it every time.

As always your contribution and advice is second to none and was always appreciated.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Multiplicity can confuse sometimes.

#16 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 October 2018 - 15:48

View PostYidio Yidio, on 02 October 2018 - 11:45, said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Multiplicity can confuse sometimes.

Hic '

#17 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 03 October 2018 - 22:31

I'm quite surprised this thread has been allowed to stay intact.

Quite a few rule breaks on here I reckon

#18 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:05

View PostYidio Yidio, on 03 October 2018 - 22:31, said:

Quite a few rule breaks on here I reckon

Says the person who has edit restrictions because of their past behaviour ! LOL.

Get a life mate ! as one of the most prolific posters on here you obviously dont have one.

#19 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 04 October 2018 - 07:03

Beagle, it's a shame you cannot conduct yourself with any form of decorum , and your self obsessed attitude and desire to be all important lets you down. You just cannot handle anyone else having anything, your entire existance on here has revolved around a strange jealousness which sees you grabbing at everything and anything in terms of posts and ideas.

You are indeed a sheep, devoid of any thought process of your own, stealing others opinion and claiming it as your own then flip flopping back and forth under the guise of "ha ha I tricked you".

You are both boring and impossible, and whilst others have been polite with their advice and helpfulness, I would simply say, It's Time To Leave. :wave:

#20 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 04 October 2018 - 07:45

[quote name='Yidio Yidio' timestamp='1538636608' post='382622']
Beagle, it's a shame you cannot conduct yourself with any form of decorum , and your self obsessed attitude and desire to be all important lets you down. You just cannot handle anyone else having anything, your entire existance on here has revolved around a strange jealousness which sees you grabbing at everything and anything in terms of posts and ideas.

You are indeed a sheep, devoid of any thought process of your own, stealing others opinion and claiming it as your own then flip flopping back and forth under the guise of "ha ha I tricked you".

You are both boring and impossible, and whilst others have been polite with their advice and helpfulness, I would simply say, It's Time To Leave. :wave:
[/quote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

I would say you are giving a very apt description of yourself ! it wasnt me that claimed to be "forum boss & dont you forget it " Can you please explain your motives behind such a claim?

Please explain why you told us you were forum boss ? and why we shouldnt forget it?

Relate your reasons to all of us ! tom & co ! journo ! why did you claim you were the forum boss?

Also i am sure you havent received a pm from another member stating their hatred for me as i had from a former member regarding you and that is the absolute truth.

As for being a sheep ! well i guess thats what you want everyone to be on here so you can parade your personality shortfalls ......! armchair used "silverback of the forum " in a post in regard of you ! its you who thinks your opinion is more important than anyone else on here and that is why we clash ! you just cant leave it can you ? and usually you end up using acerbic nonsense to knock others on here.

As for originality and stealing others ideas on here.....lol you really are on planet brainless arent you ! what an absolute load of garbage.

I dont ruck with others on here (just you ) so shouldnt that tell you something ? but you are so thick you dont get it do you ?

As i said "Get a Life " approaching 8 thousand posts on here in 4 years ???? says it all about you really.

One thing i will agree with you about is goodbye ! i really dont have the time to listen to cr@p from ego maniacs like yourself so..........Cheerio !

Wonder how long it is before you start rucking with someone else on here ! LOL

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users