• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spammers vs Spurs

#21 User is online   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 20 October 2018 - 15:55

Big big win! Lloris you beauty, way to bounce back from some dodgy performances.

Hope Eriksen is back to full fitness because we have looked so flat recently.

Onwards and upward! COYS

#22 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 20 October 2018 - 16:00

Great to beat the pikeys . Great to get 3 points . Lamela is looking fantastic .

Another poor performance. Created next to f*** all again. Didnít deserve the win really

#23 User is offline   willyid82 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2018 - 16:08

Big win , was worried about our starting line up so to get three points is great.

I have not seen any of the game but we shouldn't forget that west ham always is a difficult game for us, more so than other prem teams as they raise it for us so I take any 3 points regardless of performance at theirs.

#24 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 20 October 2018 - 16:09

We had 2 shots on target . Thatís poor . Thatís really poor

#25 User is offline   SteveB 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2018 - 16:32

View Poststokesie, on 20 October 2018 - 16:09, said:

We had 2 shots on target . Thatís poor . Thatís really poor

and three points is three points - as Fergie said wins bring trophies, however you win

#26 User is offline   aramak 

• Spurs Legend
  • Interests:Travel, nature, fitness, movies, music, reading, sports, politics, debating, sociology

Posted 20 October 2018 - 20:07

Big 3 points and ticking along. Poch has said after the match the club has to spend in January to be able to keep pace.

#27 User is offline   Roshan 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Interests:Cooking, Travelling, Natural Therapy, Reading, Collecting Millitary Objects and swimming.

Posted 20 October 2018 - 21:30

Wow what a Game. Great Team Performance. But still we need some new signing in January.

Come On You Spurs ✌️
BORN TO BE A SPURS FAN.

#28 User is offline   Silver 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2018 - 23:30

View Posttomtom, on 20 October 2018 - 14:51, said:

Came alive in the last few mins. Sissoko having a good game! Was class in his assist for Lamela and those two and Trippier are causing West Ham all sorts of bother down the right.

Shame Sissoko couldn't finish the chance at the end. They've not looked like causing us problems so far. Lucas needs to sharpen up on his final ball/shoot earlier as his pace is causing them problems.

View PostJRB, on 20 October 2018 - 15:29, said:

Sorry, to me he is always rubbish. He missed a golden chance from three yards to score the second, then just after half time lost the ball deep in our half and gave them their best chance to score!

I'm not the biggest fan of Sissoko either guys but this big miss at the end of 1st half was by Sanchez, not Sissoko. Actually, Sissoko together with Lamela, Lloris and Winks were our best players today.

#29 User is offline   SteveB 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:20

View Postaramak, on 20 October 2018 - 20:07, said:

..... Poch has said after the match the club has to spend in January to be able to keep pace.

Now where have i heard that before ?

#30 User is offline   SteveB 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2018 - 08:49

Admittedly I only saw what was on MOTD but i never heard Harry Kane's name mentioned. Something is definitely not right with him, thats for sure

#31 User is online   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:26

He was better for England in the last match but without Dele and Eriksen he's basically just playing hold up for Lucas/Lamela/Son atm.

Btw Utd lost and Chelsea drew at West Ham. Any kind of win away there is a good result, but we're still only in about 3rd gear at best. Probably need to be in 6th gear when we face Man City.

#32 User is offline   Silver 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:41

View Posttomtom, on 21 October 2018 - 09:26, said:

He was better for England in the last match but without Dele and Eriksen he's basically just playing hold up for Lucas/Lamela/Son atm.

Btw Utd lost and Chelsea drew at West Ham. Any kind of win away there is a good result, but we're still only in about 3rd gear at best. Probably need to be in 6th gear when we face Man City.

I fear that game. I can see them raping us...

#33 User is offline   SpursDan 

• Spurs Legend

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:43

View PostSilver, on 21 October 2018 - 09:41, said:

I fear that game. I can see them raping us...

This was a brilliant win yesterday! Reallly tricky place to go and itís their cup final so I was sooo pleased to get the 3 points! Weíve still got 4/5 STARTERS missing remember! To be only 2 points off of the top is great considering we arenít even playing well yet!

Nobody is talking about us for the title - can you imagine???? Dele, Eriksen and Verts come back in and we start hitting our stride?! We can dream cant we?????

LAMELA IS OUR PLAYER OF THE SEASON SO FAR IMO ..he HAS to start vs City!! We can beat that mob, they arenít as good as last season....I know they won 5-0 this week but were very fortunate at times vs Burnley

#34 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 21 October 2018 - 16:09

Lamela looks fantastic , itís like watching a totally different player . He looks so confident . I actually look forward to him getting the ball . A pleasure to watch .

Sadly that is something I canít say about the team . The football is awful . Slow and boring , no creativity or imagination . Itís like avb is back .

#35 User is offline   Silver 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2018 - 16:38

View PostSpursDan, on 21 October 2018 - 12:43, said:

This was a brilliant win yesterday! Reallly tricky place to go and itís their cup final so I was sooo pleased to get the 3 points! Weíve still got 4/5 STARTERS missing remember! To be only 2 points off of the top is great considering we arenít even playing well yet!

Nobody is talking about us for the title - can you imagine???? Dele, Eriksen and Verts come back in and we start hitting our stride?! We can dream cant we?????

LAMELA IS OUR PLAYER OF THE SEASON SO FAR IMO ..he HAS to start vs City!! We can beat that mob, they arenít as good as last season....I know they won 5-0 this week but were very fortunate at times vs Burnley

I don't undermine our victory yesterday. It's a very tough place to go and it's bloody hard to take points of West Ham away. I just think that against City we need to play out best football if we want to stand a chance of getting something out of the game and so far we're not even 50% this season.

Our 4-5 first team players injured work in City's favour

#36 User is online   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 October 2018 - 17:32

Eriksen and Dembele being back will help Vs City but I agree. We need to raise our games massively.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users