• You cannot reply to this topic

Poch to Madrid ? Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   old spur 

• Fringe Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 08 December 2018 - 17:10

View Poststokesie, on 08 December 2018 - 16:36, said:

If he does go , then there is no excuse for levy , and I hope the fans turn on him . Surely that would have to open their eyes.

I haven’t had a season ticket in a long time now , I don’t regret it one bit either . Isn’t it right, that spurs season tickets are going to be the most expensive in the country ? Yet the manager and the fans have to put up with transfer budgets of a bottom half of the table club . .... yet a lot of fans still praise him to the hilt . We have won 1 trophy with Enic in 20 years .

I’m seriously concerned about poch going to Utd in the summer. In fact I think it’s inevitable . And really, who would blame him either .

And as for joe lewis , I wish his boat would sink with him on it . The bloke has just recently sold a f***ing painting for 100 million , and not a penny of it for any signings for us . Pathetic . It will be a great day for this club when they f*** off .

Firstly, Levy attempted to move us to East London. There was an organised protest before a game at WHL, and almost nobody turned up. If you get away with that, you get away with anything.

Secondly, Spurs tickets per game are not the most expensive in the country, they are the most expensive in the world. Arsenal ST's are more expensive, but they are entitled to about 7 cup games, we aren't. That is a crazy decision by Levy.

Finally, Lewis is a very very sad man. He is well into his 70s, and under his rule we have won next to nothing. He could of invested in the club and witnessed Spurs win big things, however, he would rather die with a massive figure on the bottom of a spreadsheet.

#42 User is offline   Hurrikane 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:19

Anyone worried about the possibility of Poch going to United to replace Mourinho? (apologies I know this is the Mourinho to Madrid thread so feel free to move it) Just have a feeling they are going to go all out for him and Fergie is going to play a massive part in it!

#43 User is offline   Hurrikane 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:51

Have I just tempted fate :huh:

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users