Planet Spurs Forums: Juan Foyth - Planet Spurs Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Juan Foyth

#1 User is offline   SpursDan 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,536
  • Joined: 31-October 15

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:53

Wow so impressed with this guy in the cup game vs spammers. What a way to make an impression!
He looks like hes bulking up similar to when bale turned from a puny player to a tank! I honestly think this kid could be a replacement for jan/Toby
0

#2 User is offline   Mattaoz87 

  • Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 269
  • Joined: 02-June 14
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:28

View PostSpursDan, on 02 November 2018 - 09:53, said:

Wow so impressed with this guy in the cup game vs spammers. What a way to make an impression!
He looks like he’s bulking up similar to when bale turned from a puny player to a tank! I honestly think this kid could be a replacement for jan/Toby


Early days obviously but he had a cracking game. Definitely his best performance in a spurs shirt by far….. but I think we need to see more of him before we can make a proper assessment …… he’s looked pretty timid if previous games IMO but looks like he’s putting in the work behind the scenes. Hopefully a star in the making!
0

#3 User is offline   tomtom 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 9,506
  • Joined: 18-June 11
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2018 - 21:54

Felt sorry for him today. To go from MOTM hero on Wednesday to giving away 2 pens today... Today's 2nd half showed his inexperience after a solid first 45 but he had NO protection from midfield, and Tripps hung him out to dry. Hope he comes out of it stronger and driven to do better in the next match!

Our injuries are becoming problematic. Actually not a bad time for an international break - gives a chance for some of Dele, Dier, Wanyama & etc. to shake knocks. I'm also glad Sonny is being given this one off - if only Eriksen, Kane & etc were too!
0

#4 User is offline   aramak 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,562
  • Joined: 06-January 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Birmingham
  • Interests:Travel, nature, fitness, movies, music, reading, sports, politics, debating, sociology

Posted 04 November 2018 - 14:29

View Posttomtom, on 03 November 2018 - 21:54, said:

Our injuries are becoming problematic. Actually not a bad time for an international break - gives a chance for some of Dele, Dier, Wanyama & etc. to shake knocks. I'm also glad Sonny is being given this one off - if only Eriksen, Kane & etc were too!


Wouldn't be surprised if that's why Alli wasn't in the squad so he could have time to fully recover.
0

#5 User is offline   aramak 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 2,562
  • Joined: 06-January 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Birmingham
  • Interests:Travel, nature, fitness, movies, music, reading, sports, politics, debating, sociology

Posted 04 November 2018 - 14:32

View Posttomtom, on 03 November 2018 - 21:54, said:

Felt sorry for him today. To go from MOTM hero on Wednesday to giving away 2 pens today... Today's 2nd half showed his inexperience after a solid first 45 but he had NO protection from midfield, and Tripps hung him out to dry. Hope he comes out of it stronger and driven to do better in the next match!


Felt for him as well but also not a bad thing when young players sometimes think they should be playing. It's a bit of an eye opener for him and other young players to realise it's a big step up and we should appreciate how well Sanchez has done so far and forgive him when it catches up with him sometimes.

This is a tough league
0

#6 User is offline   tomtom 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 9,506
  • Joined: 18-June 11
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 November 2018 - 23:05

View Postaramak, on 04 November 2018 - 14:29, said:

Wouldn't be surprised if that's why Alli wasn't in the squad so he could have time to fully recover.


It was precautionary. Poch feels we /England overplayed him when he came back before and that's why he's easing him back slowly.
0

#7 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,218
  • Joined: 23-March 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gibraltar

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:22

Had a motm performance for Argentina last night. This kid could be some player!
0

#8 User is offline   tomtom 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 9,506
  • Joined: 18-June 11
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 November 2018 - 23:10

Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   tomtom 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 9,506
  • Joined: 18-June 11
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 November 2018 - 23:11

View PostChrisPienaar, on 17 November 2018 - 12:22, said:

Had a motm performance for Argentina last night. This kid could be some player!


Poch's hit rate with young defenders is unparalleled. If he was the same with attacking talent we'd have trophies already.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users