Planet Spurs Forums: Brexit ! - Planet Spurs Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brexit ! May is betraying our sovereignty

#1 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,250
  • Joined: 20-July 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Essex

Posted 15 December 2018 - 15:11

Not being patronising but hopefully you guys know what is going on here.

The deal the eu are proposing with the backstop in ireland gives them total power over the uk until they decide otherwise.

Theresa may is so weak and happy to go ahead with this biggest sell out of the countries sovereignty.

Luckily enough a majority of our mps are on the ball and refusing to pass this deal may has accepted from the eu.

None the less may will badger our mps into accepting this rubbish deal and in my opinion its all to appease businesses in the uk who cant or wont accept the transition to deal within the world trade organisation.

If giving up control of our sovereign nation to the eu through the irish backstop is acceptable to you then fine.

If not then email your local mp to keep rejecting theresa mays sell out.

Theresa May voted remain and is carrying this out via her power as prime minister.

Why is she rejecting the NO DEAL option ?

The Eu have said they wont negotiate any further and wont clarify their proposals on the back stop.

They want £39 bill of tax payers money and control over what the uk does business wise and macron has already said he will use his power to keep french fishing vessels plundering fish stocks in uk waters.
0

#2 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,250
  • Joined: 20-July 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Essex

Posted 17 December 2018 - 05:51

Doesnt look like any of you blokes are very interested in what is going on with brexit ! but i would suppose lots find it boring which is a shame because the outcome of it all is very important to the future of the uk.

My personal view has changed slightly regarding may as i believe the eu are making things so difficult for her and her mps to agree on that you can only conclude the eu wont let us leave easily ! and that is their full intention.

Old remainer has been prime ministers and politicians are coming out the woodwork and all of them are in favour of remain. (wonder what business interests they have in europe) ?

They are siding with the eu and in the days of henry the 8th would have executed for treason.

Anyway ! so May has either to announce soon "NO DEAL" or call another referendum ! or retract article 50 and remain in the eu which would be appalling for the democratic vote this country made on june 23rd 2016.

Giving the eu £13 billion each year is a disgrace and is used to prop up bankrupt countries like greece.
0

#3 User is offline   journeyman 

  • player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 20,536
  • Joined: 01-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 19 December 2018 - 13:15

Im sick of it and dissapointed i voted out, out should mean out, there was nothinmg on my ballot paper that out with a deal. today leading torys say they vwill resign, and even vote agaist government if may tries to do no deal brexit. that is what us leavers voted for, so all thos so called brexiters in government then are liars, because they will nolt support a no deal, and thats what leavec is.
OUT MEANS OUT, WHAT PART OF THAT CANT THEY UNDERSTAND. f*** THE EU IM BRITISH NOT EUROPEAN. :angry: angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i f***ing fought for this country, i never wanted to see us ruled by unelected tosspots, especially that p!ss head junker, and f*** the french as well, old macron cant even run/control his own country, yet wants to tell us what to do. my view on brexit is ALL THE EU CAN GO f*** THEMSELVES THEY NEED US MORE THAN WE NEED THEM.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.
0

#4 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,250
  • Joined: 20-July 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Essex

Posted 19 December 2018 - 16:21

View Postjourneyman, on 19 December 2018 - 13:15, said:

Im sick of it and dissapointed i voted out, out should mean out, there was nothinmg on my ballot paper that out with a deal. today leading torys say they vwill resign, and even vote agaist government if may tries to do no deal brexit. that is what us leavers voted for, so all thos so called brexiters in government then are liars, because they will nolt support a no deal, and thats what leavec is.
OUT MEANS OUT, WHAT PART OF THAT CANT THEY UNDERSTAND. f*** THE EU IM BRITISH NOT EUROPEAN. :angry: angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i f***ing fought for this country, i never wanted to see us ruled by unelected tosspots, especially that p!ss head junker, and f*** the french as well, old macron cant even run/control his own country, yet wants to tell us what to do. my view on brexit is ALL THE EU CAN GO f*** THEMSELVES THEY NEED US MORE THAN WE NEED THEM.


Its a total disgrace that our own people are making so much trouble on behalf of the eu.

Theresa Mays deal is rubbish we all know that and its been concocted by the eu in order to maintain payments to them and keep control over us until they choose otherwise.

But thats the deal they gave her take it or leave it and with verbal assurances the backstop is only temporary!

If the backstop is only temporary then why wont they get it written down as legally binding ?

But what i find distasteful is that people and businesses are blaming the government over the no deal scenario when its all down to the eu making unrealistic demands and using the irish backstop as a lever to keep us in and probably to continue gaining access to the uk,s fishing waters.

Today business associations were stating they were horrified at the no deal scenario which has given them no time to prepare ?

They have had 30 months to prepare and if they have chosen to ignore the intransigence of the eu that has been prevalent over the years then it is their fault.
0

#5 User is offline   stokesie 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,635
  • Joined: 19-December 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kent

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:25

Iím fortunate enough I donít have to hear it for the next few months as Iím in Oz . Get back on the first of March so I guess it will be complete carnage by then.

I voted out . I didnít vote for any deal , that was my understanding . My brexit was the WTO one . Bollox to businesses.,

When the result came out I didnít expect it to implemented. Iím surprised we have gotten this far . The bias bbc propaganda machine , itv, sky news have been a complete disgrace the way they have covered it .

I hate the Eu and everything it stands for . If someone could go back in time and show people in 1975 what the Eu has turned into , they will be horrified and would have never voted to join .

We have already been shafted . I voted for free movement to end . Itís already going to carry on for at least 7 years . Complete joke .

Next 15 years will be our first Islamic political party , thatís when the fun and games start . The country has had it . Our capital is a s***hole. Civil unrest will happen in the next 30 years . It will be huge . It will be in every city . It will make these Paris riots look like a vicars tea party .
British Christian people will be seeking asylum in Eastern Europe more than likely and major parts of the uk will be under sharia law .
One thing these liberal , left wing nut jobs can never say , and that is that they were never warned .
Someone is behind all of this . Trying to erode our western culture in Europe .
0

#6 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,250
  • Joined: 20-July 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Essex

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:35

View Poststokesie, on 22 December 2018 - 03:25, said:

Iím fortunate enough I donít have to hear it for the next few months as Iím in Oz . Get back on the first of March so I guess it will be complete carnage by then.

I voted out . I didnít vote for any deal , that was my understanding . My brexit was the WTO one . Bollox to businesses.,

When the result came out I didnít expect it to implemented. Iím surprised we have gotten this far . The bias bbc propaganda machine , itv, sky news have been a complete disgrace the way they have covered it .

I hate the Eu and everything it stands for . If someone could go back in time and show people in 1975 what the Eu has turned into , they will be horrified and would have never voted to join .

We have already been shafted . I voted for free movement to end . Itís already going to carry on for at least 7 years . Complete joke .

Next 15 years will be our first Islamic political party , thatís when the fun and games start . The country has had it . Our capital is a s***hole. Civil unrest will happen in the next 30 years . It will be huge . It will be in every city . It will make these Paris riots look like a vicars tea party .
British Christian people will be seeking asylum in Eastern Europe more than likely and major parts of the uk will be under sharia law .
One thing these liberal , left wing nut jobs can never say , and that is that they were never warned .
Someone is behind all of this . Trying to erode our western culture in Europe .


Have to agree with everything you have posted here stokesie.
When we first joined the old common market it was to trade with them ! not being told what to do by them.
The negotiations have been done the wrong way round because we should just leave ! pay up our membership to march 29th 2019 and then say to the eu " we are here to trade with if you want to " " if you dont want to then thats fine too "

Further they could have been told all eu country fishing vessels dont have access to our waters after the leave date.

What has happened is 2 leave brexit secretarys have resigned leaving a remain prime minister in charge who is frightened of standing up to brussels and is happy to concede sovereignty of our country to them in exchange for trade deals where we spend more with them than do with us on a ratio of 60 % to 40%.
We dont have to give them £39 bill but they see us as mugs, the irish backstop is a load of b******s designed to keep us in the customs union until they decide otherwise and now they are starting on gibralter because they see it as part of bargaining for what they want.

Thatcher wouldnt have put up with this cr@p and trump would have f***ed them off ages ago.

The only people making noises now are remainers : farage should be doing more to sell his vision but even he has copped out.
0

#7 User is offline   stokesie 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,635
  • Joined: 19-December 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kent

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:25

Please tell me what I have read is not true . The government surely hasnít signed up to the UN migration pact ??
0

#8 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,250
  • Joined: 20-July 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Essex

Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:00

View Poststokesie, on 24 December 2018 - 03:25, said:

Please tell me what I have read is not true . The government surely hasn’t signed up to the UN migration pact ??


Yes it virtually makes it a basic human right to be able to migrate.

You can be jailed if you oppose migration verbally.

Why has may signed up to it ??????????? why is she trying to get an agreement through that basically allows the eu to tell us when we can or cant leave the customs union?

Stokesie google "uk will stay in customs union without a fishing deal says macron"

I dont put links up anymore since my pc security shot up a warning on the screen.

Effectively if mays deal with the eu go,s through it ties us into the customs union forever or until the eu say we can leave it.
The objective is to then to allow us to leave the customs union in exchange for continued access to uk waters for all eu fishing vessels.
Thats why i tell everyone i can not to just dismiss brexit as boring and going on and on and lets just get it done and over with.
The british are famous for their apathy : selling the uk,s fishing industry is disgusting and may should be ashamed of herself.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users