Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

absence

#1 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Going to the Gym, keeping fit,Weight Lifting. Port and seafarers Chaplaincy.

Posted 19 December 2018 - 13:07

not been around much, wife not been to clever. some know that i had shouler op january this year, surgeon let his registrar do it, an it all went wrong. lost most movement in right arm, also lot of pain, just had it redone a few days ago by london surgeon, so hopefully all will be well.
am in a sling till early new year, so cant drive cant do anything, so thats putting more pressure on my good lady sad to say. plus typing with one finger is a bloody pain. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL. :niceone:
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#2 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 December 2018 - 21:14

You too mate! Sounds like a lot of hassle with the shoulder, hope you make a swift recovery.

#3 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 22 December 2018 - 00:55

Hope everything works out better in the New Year. Merry Xmas to you and your good lady.

#4 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spikey Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:27

Merry Christmas to all on Planet Spurs, wishing everyone health and happiness for the coming year.

Parky and Tom, keep up the good work and keep on fighting the good fight, Poch has basically called for the support to embrace the unity he is trying to achieve within his squad and throughout the club. If the fans don't show gratitude and understanding during the business end of the season it'll be the single most reason he decides to leave. It's the chance for all to show some real support and create the "Something Special" he talks of.

He broke rank and went public after the FA Cup semi defeat, amid some full on negativity from the support. Being negative hurts him, he needs to be appreciated more, Good Luck

#5 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Banned

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:19

Time of the year when past rights and wrongs are binned.

Just to say its good to see you post again yidio and hope you get as active as you were in the past.

Have a great christmas.

#6 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Banned

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:22

View Postjourneyman, on 19 December 2018 - 13:07, said:

not been around much, wife not been to clever. some know that i had shouler op january this year, surgeon let his registrar do it, an it all went wrong. lost most movement in right arm, also lot of pain, just had it redone a few days ago by london surgeon, so hopefully all will be well.
am in a sling till early new year, so cant drive cant do anything, so thats putting more pressure on my good lady sad to say. plus typing with one finger is a bloody pain. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL. :niceone:

Sorry to hear about the health problems mike ! hope you get well soon.

As you know with me its the old heart ! sad thing is my sister is on her last legs and she is now considered too old and too frail for a heart bypass op which was successful for me in 2015.

We have our dad to thank for inherited heart probs but "thats life "

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users