• You cannot reply to this topic

Everton v Spurs

#41 User is online   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 23 December 2018 - 21:25

View PostSpursDan, on 23 December 2018 - 21:07, said:

Yep ...they have been incredibly consistent so far, fingers crossed their blip comes soon!!
Iíve been so impressed with the amount of games where weíve turned draws into wins this season
Our front four are class and should be kept at all costs - SONNY was a steal at £30m looking back - Iíd rather have him than Mane

Was actually around 22/23m if I remember correctly. Smashing signing and a great guy to top it off. Legend!

#42 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 December 2018 - 23:01

View PostChrisPienaar, on 23 December 2018 - 21:25, said:

Was actually around 22/23m if I remember correctly. Smashing signing and a great guy to top it off. Legend!

Agree 1000%.

His love for the club must be immense after us supporting him with the military call up.

#43 User is offline   Roshan 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Interests:Cooking, Travelling, Natural Therapy, Reading, Collecting Millitary Objects and swimming.

Posted 24 December 2018 - 00:02

Great win. Spurs could have scored more goals. Good to see Kane, Son, Ericksen and Alli on the score sheet.

Come On You SPURS 🤩.
BORN TO BE A SPURS FAN.

#44 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:24

That looked like one h*ll of a game . Thought this would be a very tough draw , but to win like that is fantastic.

Just seen the goals on you tube . There were some stunning goals in that game .

In the you tube highlights I watched it was taken from sky . Gary Neville and Martin Tyler were commentating . They certainly didnít seem very happy . Almost pissed off when we scored .

People have to pay for this biased s*** nowadays . If itís not the bbc biased lefties itís Sky now with their bulls*** . I canít remember the media and sports being this unbalanced ever before . Itís appawling

#45 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 December 2018 - 07:25

Martin Tyler spoke about Man United so much in the commentary a blind man wouldn't have known we were playing Everton.

The sky bias is absolutely insane. That said it's hardly surprising when many of our own fans think it's a foregone conclusion that Poch will go running to United. Not sure why so many think a man who didn't force a move to Real Madrid would suddenly do so because United came calling. I really hope Levy says he expects him to honour his contract and Poch is happy to do so - if he continues his fine work here he'll have other opportunities in the future to join a mega rich club.

#46 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:16

I only saw the goals , I didnít hear any Man Utd stuff but looked online and their are a lot of unhappy fans with those two yesterday . Neutral fans aswell in social media . Funny enough a lot of Liverpool fans .,

You say itís hardly surprising when some of our own fans think it . What has a spurs fan thinking he will go got to do with Neville and Tyler constantly talking about it during a game ?

There are spurs fans who think he will go because they have perfectly legitimate facts and reasons as to why he would . Exactly the same as people who think he will stay .

#47 User is offline   willyid82 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:13

Apparently spurs fans were singing 'sky t.v is f***ing s***e' during the game.

I have found it disappointing, it's like the media want him there and are trying there best to unsettle us as a club.
It's a very similar feeling to when we challenged Leicester and everyone was against us .
f*** em, f*** em all

#48 User is offline   aramak 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Travel, nature, fitness, movies, music, reading, sports, politics, debating, sociology

Posted 24 December 2018 - 23:41

View Postwillyid82, on 24 December 2018 - 11:13, said:

Apparently spurs fans were singing 'sky t.v is f***ing s***e' during the game.

I have found it disappointing, it's like the media want him there and are trying there best to unsettle us as a club.
It's a very similar feeling to when we challenged Leicester and everyone was against us .
f*** em, f*** em all

Like I've said they've been waiting for their 'I told you it would all fall apart' moment for 3 years and they won't let up

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users