Planet Spurs Forums: On the verge of history. - Planet Spurs Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

On the verge of history. Worst betrayal of british democracy ever.

#41 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 29 March 2019 - 14:07

Betrayed !! We no longer live in a democratic country . Itís ruled by the liberal elite . Free speech went years ago !

I will never vote for anything ever again . Iím not even renewing my electoral role card !

This country is finished . Canít wait to leave . Get out while you can !

#42 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 29 March 2019 - 14:10

Which spurs manager said ď their use to be a football club over there ď ........

Well when I leave on my plane to live in Adelaide , the last words I will utter as I get on the plane will be .., ď there use to be a country ď ........RIP ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

#43 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Banned

Posted 30 March 2019 - 05:01

View Poststokesie, on 29 March 2019 - 14:10, said:

Which spurs manager said ď their use to be a football club over there ď ........

Well when I leave on my plane to live in Adelaide , the last words I will utter as I get on the plane will be .., ď there use to be a country ď ........RIP ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Keith Burkinshaw.

#44 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 April 2019 - 17:16

Itís confirmed . We have officially been betrayed

#45 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 April 2019 - 17:20

View Poststokesie, on 02 April 2019 - 17:16, said:

Itís confirmed . We have officially been betrayed

Remainer last throw of the dice is yvette cooper and oliver letwin tomorrow.

Trying to delay brexit and make it law we cannot leave without a deal.

What confirmation are you talking about stokesie ?

#46 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 April 2019 - 17:36

She is going down the soft Brexit route with Corbyn . Customs union . Means free movement will continue , rules , fishing etc .
No point in even leaving now .

History will judge her as the worst prininister we have ever had . Complete capitulation to the remoaners .

Disgrace and complete betrayal .

#47 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 April 2019 - 17:39

Thatís the end of the Conservative party now . Hopefully a right wing party will evolve .

#48 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 03 April 2019 - 00:28

View Poststokesie, on 02 April 2019 - 17:36, said:

She is going down the soft Brexit route with Corbyn . Customs union . Means free movement will continue , rules , fishing etc .
No point in even leaving now .

History will judge her as the worst prininister we have ever had . Complete capitulation to the remoaners .

Disgrace and complete betrayal .

It was always going to be a problem with may because she is basically a remainer but kept banging on about delivering the brexit result while at the same time endorsing a deal with the eu which keeps them in control of us.

If Cooper and letwin win the vote tomorrow (and i think they will) then brexit is f***ed.

The aftermath of all this betrayal will be chaos.

Certain politicians are playing with fire opposing brexit with everything they have got.

Some of them are moaning about threats but what do they expect when they are opposing the will of the people under the guise that they know better.

#49 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 05 April 2019 - 08:40

I would say leaving the eu wont happen now with remainer mps taking charge of the process.

It was mainly labour and snp , who were supported by 17 tory rebels that have stopped the process.

Now we are told (by tusk) we are to be granted a flexible extension to sort ourselves out.

Thats it as far as i am concerned.

If anyone reading this voted leave and have one of those turncoat tory mps who have stopped the process of leaving the eu i would advise you to get them out at the next general election.

Fortunately my mp was behind carrying out the referendum result and voted accordingly.

End game i am afraid and a terrible injustice of democracy due to an imbalance of leave and remain mps in parliament.

Dirty skunks.

#50 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:14

Only one way to go to save brexit now.

Get a years extension ! get mrs may out and put boris johnson or rees mogg in as pm.

Or call a general election.

#51 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 27 May 2019 - 14:49

Problem still exists of getting rid of the remainers out of parliament.

Debatable a general election would do it but its possible.

Brexit is still going to be blocked despite of farages massive efforts.

At least toxic soubry and allen have destroyed their own credibility.

#52 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:09

This whole thing is just ridiculous now. Hold a general election, hold a second referendum or just fecking leave but do something for goodness sake. The uncertainty of the whole thing is driving everyone mad on both sides. 🙈

#53 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:13

View PostChrisPienaar, on 28 May 2019 - 10:09, said:

This whole thing is just ridiculous now. Hold a general election, hold a second referendum or just fecking leave but do something for goodness sake. The uncertainty of the whole thing is driving everyone mad on both sides. 🙈

They wont have a general election because the tories would be thrashed out of existence.

They have imploded over the months with 20-30 tory rebels siding with labour and other parties with all the amendments vote (yvette cooper & co ) thus standing against their fellow party members.

Hammond and Hunt have also come out and said parliament wont allow a new tory leader to leave with no deal (nothing changes)

The tory rebels will block leaving with no deal ! Grieve, letwin, clarke et al (nothing different from that lot )

The eu dont have to change anything because "no deal " has been taken off the table ( no one over there will move an inch)

Nobody will learn anything from the euro meps elections.

No one will give a fcking inch.

To be honest i dont care if they just stop it and we go back to where we were !

Or we have to hope farage,s threats of coming back (if the october date of leaving isnt met ) are fulfilled.

The worst thing really is how tory mps cant see how they have destroyed their own party.

#54 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:29

The whole thing is a stitch up by remainer mps aided by bercow to stop brexit.....just add up what has happened so far logically to see where this is heading.

1)They have voted to prevent us leaving with no deal.WHY ? Why negotiate with one hand tied behind your back ? it just weakens our negotiating position........no one in their right mind would do that unless another agenda is being aimed at here.

2)They have rejected the withdrawal agreement offered by the eu via mrs may. (quite rightly but very convenient) for the end scenario aimed at not leaving at all.

3)The eu have stated what they have offered via mrs may is all we are going to get and they dont have to offer anything better because no deal has been taken off the table.

4)With no one agreeing to anything brexit will be effectively cancelled come october.

Hope any remainers on here are happy to keep subsidising french agriculture.

Hope you like foreign fishing vessels constantly plundering our waters while our fisherman have constraints applied.

Good for you lot. :cheers:

Rewards will be carried out by those mps stifling democracy at the next general election......soubry and allen have already had a taste of it for their treachery with their pathetic showing in the euro elections with change uk.

#55 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:30

I see elton john has voiced his opinion that leavers are all imperialist idiots because we dont see it his way.

He also claimed he is european ? not from watford then and good old britain.

I cant say what i really think of the bloke but he is a revolting looking has been who,s music is well past its sell by date.

He should go quietly away and fade into old age.

Stupid old git.

#56 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:03

Watching parliament yesterday involving the motion by labour to block "NO DEAL"

I couldnt help but think these are meant to be intelligent people but some of the comments by mps were absolute dire s***.

They were putting forward their ideas why we cant leave without a deal and then of course blamed the tories for everything.

I thought it needs someone to stand up to remind them that the eu gave them a deal (via theresa may) and they turned it down.

The eu have stated thats the deal take it or leave it ! its been rejected 3 fcking times and yet they are still banging on about not leaving without a deal ! WHAT PART OF THE EU,S MESSAGE DONT THEY GET " ?

So they seek to block no deal but have rejected the eu,s deal! lets get this straight it wasnt mrs mays deal it was the EU,s.

Reading between the lines its really a hidden agenda of turning down any deal the tories come up with from the eu , blocking no deal................! causing a stalemate==== end scenario mission of revoking article 50 and no brexit achieved.

I get sick of the tories getting the blame over a deal contrived by the eu.

What the tories are guilty of is housing 20-30 rebel remainers who constantly side with the opposition ! the opposition whose only intention is to bring down the tory government and who dont care if they use the brexit chaos to attain that aim...! labour have remained constantly vague on which way they would go with brexit but of course will side with remainers when it suits them.

However............
............... the main reason the tories get the blame is by having a weak pm who caved in to the eu because she was intent on damage limitation.

She lost 2 brexit secretaries (raab & davies) because she licked the boots of juncter barnier and tusk.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users