• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jack Grealish

#41 User is offline   Really!!! 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 27 December 2019 - 00:02

I'd sign Dembele back in a flash on double the money(if only he was 25 again). Right now I'd Send lo ceslo home, ndombele can sit on the bench till the end of the season then maybe let him go, turned out not to be anything like the real Dembele and more like a fake Huddleston, really disappointed.

Frankly watching us in 2019 has been a struggle other than in Europe. Maybe we will all wake up in 2020 and ndombele will be as good as we hoped, as will lo ceslo, who knows? But right now we look rank rotten. The midfield is none existent, Ffs Lucas Moura looked more of CM in the 2ND half than anyone else all season, that's a shocker of a statement, but true.

Eriksen is away, reckon levy just pissed him off too much, pitty but he played well for 5 seasons so thanks for the shift, and hope it all goes well.

Lamela can f'off he's had more injuries than evil kinevil and more time off than a EU civil Servant. He has had his moment, but you know its not been great when you reckon you can name them all.

Sissoko - find another sport, he ain't a baller, strong, physical and fast but s*** with the ball, only occasionally flatters to deceive. Rotten today.

Winks and Aurier have ability but you wonder about the brains...

Kane needs a back up fast! Is this Son? Parrot? Someone new?

The defense has it, right now we have a good defense, but we miss the man in front to make everything easy. Dier? needs months to get back to proper fitness and needs a partner to control that area to work beside, thought it could be Ndombele but after todays no show I'm guessing not.

It's really frightening but we need 2 or 3 big signings, not big expensive players but guys who can walk in and do the job from day one. Either that or some of our players need to step up massively from their years holiday.

#42 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:43

View PostReally!!!, on 27 December 2019 - 00:02, said:

I'd sign Dembele back in a flash on double the money(if only he was 25 again). Right now I'd Send lo ceslo home, ndombele can sit on the bench till the end of the season then maybe let him go, turned out not to be anything like the real Dembele and more like a fake Huddleston, really disappointed.

Frankly watching us in 2019 has been a struggle other than in Europe. Maybe we will all wake up in 2020 and ndombele will be as good as we hoped, as will lo ceslo, who knows? But right now we look rank rotten. The midfield is none existent, Ffs Lucas Moura looked more of CM in the 2ND half than anyone else all season, that's a shocker of a statement, but true.

Eriksen is away, reckon levy just pissed him off too much, pitty but he played well for 5 seasons so thanks for the shift, and hope it all goes well.

Lamela can f'off he's had more injuries than evil kinevil and more time off than a EU civil Servant. He has had his moment, but you know its not been great when you reckon you can name them all.

Sissoko - find another sport, he ain't a baller, strong, physical and fast but s*** with the ball, only occasionally flatters to deceive. Rotten today.

Winks and Aurier have ability but you wonder about the brains...

Kane needs a back up fast! Is this Son? Parrot? Someone new?

The defense has it, right now we have a good defense, but we miss the man in front to make everything easy. Dier? needs months to get back to proper fitness and needs a partner to control that area to work beside, thought it could be Ndombele but after todays no show I'm guessing not.

It's really frightening but we need 2 or 3 big signings, not big expensive players but guys who can walk in and do the job from day one. Either that or some of our players need to step up massively from their years holiday.

Our Toby remains bang average in the air, as Brighton's goal proved yesterday. If our CB's were quicker our midfield wouldn't have to protect them so much. It's a fragile defence, not a commanding or dominating one like it once was.

Can someone get Aurier's stats up please, I reckon he's doing well on the creative front. We seem well capable of scoring goals, it's our inability to shut a team out that I have more confidence in Maureen sorting out.

#43 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:49

Aurier has 3 assists. Same as Dele, joint 2nd in the team. Sonny miles ahead on 7.

I switch sides on Aurier a bit. The marauding RB who terrorised CL defences for PSG shows up very occasionally, but also he's just not good enough to cover for deficiencies around him so gets exposed against decent attackers. He's nowhere near as bad as many say and I have a feeling that any RWB in the world would struggle in our team atm with Lucas complete lack of tracking and either immbobile or non existent DMs for support whilst he's expected to be our furthest player forward on the right in possession.

#44 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 December 2019 - 00:08

View Posttomtom, on 27 December 2019 - 12:49, said:

Aurier has 3 assists. Same as Dele, joint 2nd in the team. Sonny miles ahead on 7.

I switch sides on Aurier a bit. The marauding RB who terrorised CL defences for PSG shows up very occasionally, but also he's just not good enough to cover for deficiencies around him so gets exposed against decent attackers. He's nowhere near as bad as many say and I have a feeling that any RWB in the world would struggle in our team atm with Lucas complete lack of tracking and either immbobile or non existent DMs for support whilst he's expected to be our furthest player forward on the right in possession.

I've got him on 5 assists, in just the prem. Sonny on 9

#45 User is offline   dieselspurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2019 - 11:00

I see things different to most.....
Would definitely keep Lo Celso, think he'll be a player (just have this feeling). Think Sissoko is a keeper too, not a natural footballer but can still boss things just with physicality. Eriksen gone, think Lo Celso can feel that gap given the chance.

What are people thinking about Bale? Would like to see him back but only if it is on normal wage, he certainly doesn't need the cash!

#46 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 December 2019 - 11:15

View Postdieselspurs, on 28 December 2019 - 11:00, said:

I see things different to most.....
Would definitely keep Lo Celso, think he'll be a player (just have this feeling). Think Sissoko is a keeper too, not a natural footballer but can still boss things just with physicality. Eriksen gone, think Lo Celso can feel that gap given the chance.

What are people thinking about Bale? Would like to see him back but only if it is on normal wage, he certainly doesn't need the cash!

No thanks on Bale, he's just to "Big potatoes" for our requirements these days.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users