• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rees Mogg attacked More villages missing idiots

#1 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 29 May 2019 - 16:16

Attacking others physically because their political opinion isnt the same as your own isnt on.

Remainers are fast becoming the new nazi party ! oppose our views and we will hurt you.

Disgusting in this day and age.

#2 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 29 May 2019 - 19:54

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 29 May 2019 - 16:16, said:

Attacking others physically because their political opinion isnt the same as your own isnt on.

Remainers are fast becoming the new nazi party ! oppose our views and we will hurt you.

Itís ridiculous to put all remainers in the same boat. It isnít 17m people throwing milkshakes and other things itís just a small group. It would be like me saying all leavers are old racists, itís just not true.

#3 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:35

View PostChrisPienaar, on 29 May 2019 - 19:54, said:

Itís ridiculous to put all remainers in the same boat. It isnít 17m people throwing milkshakes and other things itís just a small group. It would be like me saying all leavers are old racists, itís just not true.

Thats not what i said at all ! :lmao: however a small faction of remainers are giving your cause a bad name.

Its bullying because of someone else holding a different opinion and just as bad as racism because someone elses skin is a different colour.

BTW ! racism didnt come into it when i voted leave ! there were lots of reasons.

One reason was the subsidies paid to farmers on cleared lands ! the eu effectively are encouraging farmers to clear all wildlife habitats......!

Its wrong to encourage this when the planets natural areas and wildlife are in trouble.

If people bothered to research more about the eu and what it stands for they might actually change their minds on wanting to stay in it.

#4 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 30 May 2019 - 06:02

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 30 May 2019 - 03:35, said:

Thats not what i said at all ! :lmao: however a small faction of remainers are giving your cause a bad name.

Its bullying because of someone else holding a different opinion and just as bad as racism because someone elses skin is a different colour.

BTW ! racism didnt come into it when i voted leave ! there were lots of reasons.

One reason was the subsidies paid to farmers on cleared lands ! the eu effectively are encouraging farmers to clear all wildlife habitats......!

Its wrong to encourage this when the planets natural areas and wildlife are in trouble.

If people bothered to research more about the eu and what it stands for they might actually change their minds on wanting to stay in it.

I think you are being incredibly hypocritical by stating that remainers are nazis because you have to agree with them or face trouble but that every post you make says that leave is the correct option and anyone who says remain has to do more research. 🤷🏽‍♂️

#5 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 30 May 2019 - 07:15

View PostChrisPienaar, on 30 May 2019 - 06:02, said:

I think you are being incredibly hypocritical by stating that remainers are nazis because you have to agree with them or face trouble but that every post you make says that leave is the correct option and anyone who says remain has to do more research. ����‍♂️

Funny that comment ! apparently we didnt know what we were doing when we voted leave but lots of remainers i personally know arent very clued up regarding the advantages and disadvantages of being in the eu apart from the glaringly obvious of freedom of movement and free trade.

Thats why i always tell remainers to do research on eu policies and activities.

I had my reasons for voting leave but before i threw my lot in with leaving i googled " advantages and disadvantages of being the the eu "

You can also google "farmers fear brexit but it could just save the british countryside"

Paying farmers to clear land is just the tip of the iceberg.

Romanian farmers desperate for money have bulldozed forests that have existed in their country for thousands of years ( to qualify for eu (clear lands) subsidies)

Ok back to the nazi analogy ! to single out certain people who are active or believe in something different than what you believe in and throw liquids over them isnt actually democracy is it ?

In an age of acid attacks you just dont do it ! you dont hear of leavers doing that to remainers do you ? even though you remainers hold all the cards in parliament aided by bercow who should have left this year but is h*ll bent on stopping brexit.

BTW ! 2017 we paid in £13 bill and received back £4 bill for uk projects and subsidies making our total contribution to the eu £9 bill.

Do you think that is fair ?

French farming agriculture received £9.7 bill in subsidies and our farmers £3.9 bill, do you think that is fair ?

In fact regarding agricultural subsidies given by the eu to its member nations we came 5th behind france,spain,germany and poland.

All good fun "innit " :cheers:

As i said earlier do research on the eu and see if you are happy with what they do.

I concluded they just take your country over and even over rule our courts.

As for racism claims against leavers ! personally speaking i am ok with whoever comes to the uk as long as they are not going to try to milk the system.

The australians and canadians dont accept any old human garbage into their country so why should we ?

#6 User is offline   Lonspurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 30 May 2019 - 15:45

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 29 May 2019 - 16:16, said:

It's not just that BB. A lot of things have been "carefully manufactured" by remainers. Sure, not all of them, but it's spooky and UNDEMOCRATIC just the same.

About three days before the European elections the Electoral Commission decides to investigate the Brexit Party. What a coincidence! Farage gets milk shake thrown all over him. Why and for what? Is he a criminal or something? A remainer decides to take Boris - the leading contender for PM and an absolute Brexiter - to court while the leadership is being decided. What superb timing! Of course, it's just a coincidence, isn't it? Just go onto You Tube and see where Andrew Marr on the Andrew Marr show tries to deliberately destroy Farage and comes off worse off. All carefully manufactured by the BBC - well known Labour supporters and Remainers. It's all a bloody farce and I am surprised some people can't see through it all.

Frankly, I hope Farage destroys both the Tories and the Labour parties (both now totally undemocratic) because he is a breath of fresh air. He knows exactly how we are being ripped off by European bureaucrats - in a massive organisation who don't even have their accounts audited - because he has been battling them single-handed for 20 BLOODY YEARS.

As I said before, he is gutsy, democratic, Pro-British, and has more charisma than most of our politicians put together. He wants to abolish the House of Lords - what politician in either the Labour or Tories would DARE say that? - wants proportional representation and now wants to destroy the two-party system who only serve themselves and not the electorate. He's not a CAREER POLITICIAN either. (However did Nick Clegg get made a "Sir?") What's he ever done? Hand me a bucket.

They are all terrified of Farage. Who else could win a European election with a party that had only been formed for 6 weeks? NONE OF THEM.

Of course, he's stupid, a racist, a liar, immoral, and a bloody conman. Yeah, yeah, we've all heard it before.
He gets my bloody vote every time. He's even said on camera many times that if he gets into power it will be the ONLY democratic party and he will ask the people what they actually want. Oh, don't believe that his critics say. Well, I'd rather believe him than the absolute shower we've got in the Labour and Tory parties. How can anyone trust them when 498 MP's voted for article 50 and we were supposed to be out by March? What have they been doing for nearly 3 years besides drawing their wages?

#7 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 30 May 2019 - 17:07

I cant add to that lons because what you have posted is bang on reality.

I am hoping we get in at the peterborough by election as our first brexit mp in parliament june 6th.

Yes they are trying everything to stop brexit by fair means or foul.

There is a problem of trying to address the imbalance the remain majority has in parliament and we might have to have a general election to do that.

The tories wont call one as they know its end game for them ! especially the rebels who will be targeted to lose their seats.

I want people in who care for the old country our fathers and grandfathers fought for and gave their lives for.

#8 User is offline   Lonspurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:58

View PostBroadway Beagle, on 30 May 2019 - 17:07, said:

I cant add to that lons because what you have posted is bang on reality.

I am hoping we get in at the peterborough by election as our first brexit mp in parliament june 6th.

Yes they are trying everything to stop brexit by fair means or foul.

There is a problem of trying to address the imbalance the remain majority has in parliament and we might have to have a general election to do that.

The tories wont call one as they know its end game for them ! especially the rebels who will be targeted to lose their seats.

I want people in who care for the old country our fathers and grandfathers fought for and gave their lives for.

BB, I think the Tories have GOT to come out or they know they are TOAST. When 498 MP's voted to come out they KNEW, (or should have known if they are doing their job properly) that NO DEAL was the default position if they couldn't agree on a deal.

I think we'll get out in the end. Interesting that Trump has thrown his weight behind Boris. I know Trump can be controversial but the States are the most powerful country in the world, our proven ally going right back through history, and we need a trade deal with them. It's the United States dollar that drives the global economy. We definitely need a trade deal with the States and Canada and I think Boris is the guy to do it. If Farage was in power he would get it.

One things for sure, the Winds of Change are in the air and the Tories and Labour are under incredible pressure.

#9 User is offline   Broadway Beagle 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 02 June 2019 - 14:22

View PostLonspurs, on 02 June 2019 - 08:58, said:

BB, I think the Tories have GOT to come out or they know they are TOAST. When 498 MP's voted to come out they KNEW, (or should have known if they are doing their job properly) that NO DEAL was the default position if they couldn't agree on a deal.

I think we'll get out in the end. Interesting that Trump has thrown his weight behind Boris. I know Trump can be controversial but the States are the most powerful country in the world, our proven ally going right back through history, and we need a trade deal with them. It's the United States dollar that drives the global economy. We definitely need a trade deal with the States and Canada and I think Boris is the guy to do it. If Farage was in power he would get it.

One things for sure, the Winds of Change are in the air and the Tories and Labour are under incredible pressure.

Trump got voted in because people in the states were sick of false promises by the usuals.

Why not try someone who is radical ? and thats what they did.

We have to do the same in this country because the same thing is happening.

Yes i voted tory in the last election because i believe they are good for creating work for people and keeping inflation down, but i didnt vote for a party that has members that side with other party,s to prevent a democratic vote.

That is really annoying.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users