• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Corona Virus Chinese Wet Markets

#1 User is offline   Easy Going Spurs Fan 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 30 March 2020 - 15:16

The world & our elderly are paying for the wet market sales of wild animals in china ! you only have to google " wet markets in china"

Massive abuse of any other life that exists outside their thinking.

Chinese doctors and scientists have advised their government of the spread of unkwown viruses but are being repressed.

What can we do in the uk ? dont buy cheap cr@p chinese rubbish

#2 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2020 - 22:07

In December, the Wuhan marked passed a health and safety check, look at YouTube footage and itís absolutely bloody disgraceful. In January it was closed for sanitisation.
China is responsible for this corona and there are many markets like them in other such countries. China is the biggest industrial country in the world and are only behind America as having the most powerful economy. They will recover a h*ll of a lot quicker than us. All nations need to tell them to sort out their totally u hygienic practices or we will not buy off them,cripple them financially. They virtually own e-bay for Godís sake. Sort them out!

#3 User is offline   Spurs scout 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:16

I hope people are well , Someone a few doors from my street has just been taken in a ambulance because he has Coronavirus, he looks in a bad way, my prayers are with him and his family.

#4 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 04 April 2020 - 21:36

Yes. Thoughts with all our members and their families.

I'll admit I naively didn't see this escalating in the way it has a few weeks ago. I have friends whose family members are hospitalised and clients who have lost people close to them. Tough times ahead but we're a resourceful race and together we rise to challenges and build the world back up when this is over.

#5 User is offline   Spurs scout 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 04 April 2020 - 22:21

View Posttomtom, on 04 April 2020 - 21:36, said:

Yes. Thoughts with all our members and their families.

I'll admit I naively didn't see this escalating in the way it has a few weeks ago. I have friends whose family members are hospitalised and clients who have lost people close to them. Tough times ahead but we're a resourceful race and together we rise to challenges and build the world back up when this is over.

Yeah everyone needs to stick to together.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users