Planet Spurs Forums: Your Tottenham Proudest Moment - Planet Spurs Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Tottenham Proudest Moment Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_super_sub_x_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:57

weather watching it on tv,or at the ground...what moment would you say made you the proudest to be a spurs fan?

#2 Guest_fredfromchina_*

Posted 12 June 2006 - 13:09

er...too many moments to say smile.gif
but if we will be the champion of PL, i will be so proud of that

#3 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 12 June 2006 - 15:08

without a doubt 1999 worthington cup final ! neilson we love you

#4 Guest_Murengae_*

Posted 12 June 2006 - 19:58

1991 F.A Cup semi final when we beat Arsenal, I was only a kid but that Gazza free-kick still sticks in my mind wink.gif

#5 Guest_european tour 06-07_*

Posted 12 June 2006 - 20:31

Beating chelsea 5-1 in the semi final of the worthington cup. Even tho we lost the final that game always sticks out for me

#6 Guest_Murengae_*

Posted 12 June 2006 - 20:49

good shout mate...

#7 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 12 June 2006 - 21:43

i can remember that final ! what a dark day that was ! i remember gooners having half arsenal half blackburn shirts ! there so fickle after accusing us of being unloyal to our country by wearing barca shirts !

#8 Guest_JermaineMan_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:07

the 1999 worthington cup final for me.

i was at my mates birthday party during it and it was on at the bowling ally. i would bowl then go and watch it till my next go. i remember when nielson scored (great finish though) i went mad. (considering i was only 9 then) i got some weird looks. what happened to neilson after that goal. he seemed to disappear.

the 5-1 against chelsea was great. i was in my first year at "big school" and one of my best mates was a chelsea fan. after we lost the first leg he went to me "haha we beat you - you aint getting through now". how wrong he was. when the 5th goal went in i called him and went "not getting through then?". he didnt want to talk about the match the next day. i wonder why wink.gif just a shame we lost to blackburn in the final. 2-1 wernt it???

#9 Guest_JermaineMan_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:14

QUOTE (islandersfootball @ Jun 13 2006, 11:11 AM)
Yea 2-1 it was sad.gif .

The one that will always stick out in my memory from my time so far has to be either Neilsson's diving header or Keano netting in that goal against Arsenal this season, we had the b@stards running scared that day, I'm quite young compared to some of the fans on here, so its an experience that I haven't had before wink.gif biggrin.gif .

My next proudest moment will be Ledders holding aloft the Premiership trophy next season wink.gif .

that wont happen next season - maybe the season after next. every yido on the planet will be so proud when that happens. huge party biggrin.gif

the gooners didnt know what had hit them when keano netted - they were stunned.

and dont worry - im younger that you tongue.gif

#10 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:21

for me that was the best moment of the season when i had a mouthy gooner in my ear all game and keano slotted home ! i spun round grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and went mental in his face ! loved it . gooner mug ! wink.gif

#11 Guest_JermaineMan_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:23

QUOTE (tokers @ Jun 13 2006, 04:21 PM)
for me that was the best moment of the season when i had a mouthy gooner in my ear all game and keano slotted home ! i spun round grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and went mental in his face ! loved it . gooner mug ! wink.gif

haha lol i love it. i was at the woods camping and had it on the radio in my ear. an arsenal fan was up there as well. we scored i dropped the log i was carrying and went shouted "come on keano keano keano". he didnt like it!

#12 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:31

laugh.gif ! would of loved to see the look on his face !

#13 Guest_JermaineMan_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:34

QUOTE (tokers @ Jun 13 2006, 04:31 PM)
laugh.gif ! would of loved to see the look on his face !

yea but imagine the look on my face when arsenal scored

i kicked the ground accidently kick a guy rope on a tent - tent fell over with people in it tongue.gif

#14 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:38

laugh.gif ! mthat was bad when they scored ! i went sulk mode ! worse when we lost to west ham on last day !

#15 Guest_Murengae_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:41

i was working the day we played arsenal i dropped my drill wen henry scored so not only was i gutted i had to spend 100pound on a new cordless sad.gif

#16 Guest_JermaineMan_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:52

QUOTE (Murengae @ Jun 13 2006, 04:41 PM)
i was working the day we played arsenal i dropped my drill wen henry scored so not only was i gutted i had to spend 100pound on a new cordless sad.gif

lol - not a good idea

you should have claimed it on insurance

#17 Guest_Murengae_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 15:54

QUOTE (JermaineMan @ Jun 13 2006, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (Murengae @ Jun 13 2006, 04:41 PM)
i was working the day we played arsenal i dropped my drill wen henry scored so not only was i gutted i had to spend 100pound on a new cordless  sad.gif

lol - not a good idea

you should have claimed it on insurance

should of but then i would have got caught out for doing a private with my companies materials, so i could have lost my job sad.gif

#18 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 17:03

yes moonlighting ! you dont wanna claim insurance when you on them !

#19 Guest_Murengae_*

Posted 13 June 2006 - 17:18

i thought it best 2 buy a new one and not moan wink.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users