• You cannot reply to this topic

Winter Transfer Window 2020

#101 User is offline   Easy Going Spurs Fan 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 01 February 2021 - 13:18

View Postgriff, on 01 February 2021 - 10:58, said:

Havenít we got any youngsters at the club worthy of a call up? Always hear about Cirkin, give him a crack. Ok give Aurier a rollicking then play him.
Give the captaincy to Hojbjerg. Vinicius plays in a front three with two wingers playing as wingers. Give Bale a bag of golf balls and tell him to sod off and take Sonís dad with him.

Yeah ! dane scarlett is brilliant but only 16.

I would have him in there ahead of vinny although i respect his signing as back up for harry.

Tanganga is miles ahead of sanchez.

OGY may know more about the u/23s & u/18s

#102 User is offline   fentonroad 

• Spurs Legend

Posted 01 February 2021 - 13:21

Havenít we got any youngsters at the club worthy of a call up? Always hear about Cirkin, give him a crack. Ok give Aurier a rollicking then play him.
Give the captaincy to Hojbjerg. Vinicius plays in a front three with two wingers playing as wingers. Give Bale a bag of golf balls and tell him to sod off and take Sonís dad with him.

It's not difficult is it Griff? Play the best players in their best positions. If they don't take their chance, then try another player. Bale and Bergwijn have produced pretty much zilch this season so Moura should be the brought back in to play with Son and Vinnie.

Aurier is clearly our best right back at the moment, but if you don't play him you because of his strop you play the next best right back in Doherty, not a central midfielder.

If you are to go with three centrebacks you play the best ones in Dier, Toby and Rodon (who has shown more value than Sanchez in a short time) until Reggie is back then maybe move Davies from left back to centreback as he has a lot of experiece playing in a three. Personally I think we should stick with four at the back and have an extra central midfielder. Everything points to Tanguy and PEH sitting deep which worked really well with Dele ahead but that's just logical.

Personalities behind the scenes seem to prevent the above so Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Sanchez, Begwijn and Bale get playing time whilst the likes of Aurier, Doherty, Dele and Vinnie get very little or none at all

#103 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2021 - 13:27

View PostEasy Going Spurs Fan, on 01 February 2021 - 13:18, said:

Yeah ! dane scarlett is brilliant but only 16.

I would have him in there ahead of vinny although i respect his signing as back up for harry.

Tanganga is miles ahead of sanchez.

OGY may know more about the u/23s & u/18s

Its a pity the f.a youth cup has been delayed with the great possibility it will be cancelled this season.. we where favourites.. we got a group of kids coming through that really could be
Anything!.. by that i mean a little bit special if the proggression continues.

#104 User is offline   SpursDan 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 February 2021 - 13:30

Any chance of us signing anyone today?

#105 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 01 February 2021 - 13:39

about as much chance as a snowball in h*ll.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#106 User is offline   fentonroad 

• Spurs Legend

Posted 01 February 2021 - 18:36

Just waiting for Gazza and Rose to go now. Can'ts see anything else happening

#107 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 February 2021 - 18:57

Levy's not letting Dele go even though Jose doesn't fancy him, and just blocked Tanganga loan move to West Brom. Not sure where Jose stands on Japhet but he hooked him the other day and not given him much of a look in this season.

#108 User is offline   Parklaner 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 February 2021 - 19:12

View Posttomtom, on 01 February 2021 - 18:57, said:

Levy's not letting Dele go even though Jose doesn't fancy him, and just blocked Tanganga loan move to West Brom. Not sure where Jose stands on Japhet but he hooked him the other day and not given him much of a look in this season.

Think dele situation says a lot about the boards trust now in Mourinho,
Weíre effectively paying dele a top wage to sit out the season which is unlike levy.
If the hierarchy at the club has full faith in Josť they would back his decisions yet it seems they are reluctant to sanction any deals that the manager clearly wants which hints to the fact the club believe our next manager would most likely fancy dele alli at the club,
If this isnít the case why would we keep a top earner at the club when itís been made perfectly obvious by Jose dele has no future whilst Josť is manager?

Imo itís a clear indication that doubts are growing at board level

#109 User is offline   ChrisPienaar 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 February 2021 - 19:15

View PostParklaner, on 01 February 2021 - 19:12, said:

Think dele situation says a lot about the boards trust now in Mourinho,
Weíre effectively paying dele a top wage to sit out the season which is unlike levy.
If the hierarchy at the club has full faith in Josť they would back his decisions yet it seems they are reluctant to sanction any deals that the manager clearly wants which hints to the fact the club believe our next manager would most likely fancy dele alli at the club,
If this isnít the case why would we keep a top earner at the club when itís been made perfectly obvious by Jose dele has no future whilst Josť is manager?

Imo itís a clear indication that doubts are growing at board level

Canít really disagree too much with that. Imagine selling Dele and sacking mourinho 2 months later. I do think they should have let him go on loan though to get game time and he could come back in summer.
Claiming we need a replacement when heís played 74 minutes Prem football all season is ridiculous.

#110 User is offline   Parklaner 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 01 February 2021 - 19:27

View PostChrisPienaar, on 01 February 2021 - 19:15, said:

Canít really disagree too much with that. Imagine selling Dele and sacking mourinho 2 months later. I do think they should have let him go on loan though to get game time and he could come back in summer.
Claiming we need a replacement when heís played 74 minutes Prem football all season is ridiculous.

Within the current climate Iíd of thought the club would of welcomed deleís wage off the monthly bill for awhile especially as the manager has made it almost untenable for dele to stay for footballing reasons & made it perfectly clear he wants him gone.

Make no mistake levyís stance & determination & refusal to even sanction a loan completely undermines Joseís position, at least in this obvious personal dispute with dele.

#111 User is offline   dieselspurs 

• Spurs Legend

Posted 01 February 2021 - 20:19

😂😂😂

#112 User is offline   Flying_Dutchman 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 06 February 2021 - 23:02

Every time I see that goon keeper of villa im impressed. Think gooners sold the wrong one..

#113 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 07 February 2021 - 08:48

certainly agree with that, sure as h*ll have released the wrong one, for me.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users