USA Election

#21 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 14 January 2021 - 17:21

View PostEasy Going Spurs Fan, on 14 January 2021 - 15:33, said:

He,s an obama understudy.

But what is more important for me personally is that he backs the eu above the uk when we have backed each other in many scenario,s.

Biden has a rich irish anscestry...believe it or not theres a direct family link between him and me😮!.his great grandad was a finnegan ( scum 😄) from ballina county louth..my family are sullivans & conellys from drogheda & blackrock co louth ( class 💪💪) where i still have full cousins.

Bidens not so much anti uk but pro irish / eu because of the anglo irish peace aggreement, in short he doesnt want a border through the center or ireland he wants it all?.. if he was honest which he is not he is committed and alwsys has been to a united ireland.
Im.actually more scared that he doesnt finish his full term, Hes going on 80 ffs?..its his vice president and the ever hanging clintons clique in the background pulling the strings still.

#22 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 14 January 2021 - 17:37

View Postjourneyman, on 14 January 2021 - 15:57, said:

thats scary he as you say favours the eu over us then he can p!ss off and take his country with him, not going to be ruled governed by eu so sure as heel not have it from the yanks.

That dosen't leave much to trade with, I presume China isn't preferable either :grinny:

#23 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 15 January 2021 - 09:09

maybe better.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#24 User is offline   electricpace 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2021 - 12:05

View Postold grey yid, on 14 January 2021 - 11:25, said:

Dangerous times to come.. biden is a puppet, the nice face of demorcratic fascism supported by big tech so to speak. in 45 years in congress hes done nothing..his aim is to do nothing and has already said theres no 2nd term...the progressive party now in power... Please ?.under obama they deported twice the amount off immigrants in his first term than trump..fact..obama being the deporter in chief.,
soon your going too see brown skin having bombing drones reign down on them in iran and on yellow skin in north korea..just remember for all his wrongs trump never did and saved many a life
The big home test comes almost immediatley,
Dems have committed themselves to gun control and putting themselves on a colision course with the very conservative NRA...the 1st amendment and the right to bear arms in question.. = civil war.

Have fun .

only a Yaxley-Lennon cohort would see it this way.

#25 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 17 January 2021 - 12:17

View Postelectricpace, on 17 January 2021 - 12:05, said:

Well done with the immediate nasty attempted character assassination at sly dig that i could be a rascist, pathetic mate,...as usual the 'liberal left 'view is to try and shut down something you disagree with..fascism in other words ..deary me ??.. bill clintons criminal law bill of 1994 which biden wrote disproportionatley jailed twice as many black and ethnic citizens in its first 2 years than the whole of trumps term..you could always talk about bidens links and frienship to a kkk member robert byrd?
Or you could have barak obama..known as the deporter in chief for the amount of immigrants he deported without charge or recourse..over 3 million in his first term.
As i said , the progressive fascist left ..who knew?.trump is a fecking idiot. His main crime is not being a rascist which he definatley is not but not being a politician.
Dont let the truth cloud your view.

#26 User is offline   electricpace 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2021 - 13:08

Steve Bannon appointment.
Sanctuary cities.
Paris agreement withdrawal.
UN funding withdrawal.
Haitian humanitarian agreement.
- Don't forget the execution spree & the ego trip to N Korea.

list goes on and on.

#27 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 17 January 2021 - 13:13

View Postelectricpace, on 17 January 2021 - 13:08, said:

Steve Bannon appointment.
Sanctuary cities.
Paris agreement withdrawal.
UN funding withdrawal.
Haitian humanitarian agreement.
- Don't forget the execution spree & the ego trip to N Korea.

list goes on and on.

Keep going and what makes you think im a trump supporter and a rascist which you havnt got the anal retention to say plainly but sneakily try to put ?

#28 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 06:25

View Postelectricpace, on 17 January 2021 - 12:05, said:

Well who knew .?😄😄😄...Told you it wouldnt take long for biden to start bombing the s***e out of the middle east.

https://www.bbc.com/...e-east-56205056

https://www.wsj.com/...tia-11614299547

#29 User is offline   Really!!! 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2021 - 15:47

View Postold grey yid, on 14 January 2021 - 17:21, said:

Biden has a rich irish anscestry...believe it or not theres a direct family link between him and me😮!.his great grandad was a finnegan ( scum 😄) from ballina county louth..my family are sullivans & conellys from drogheda & blackrock co louth ( class 💪💪) where i still have full cousins.

Bidens not so much anti uk but pro irish / eu because of the anglo irish peace aggreement, in short he doesnt want a border through the center or ireland he wants it all?.. if he was honest which he is not he is committed and alwsys has been to a united ireland.
Im.actually more scared that he doesnt finish his full term, Hes going on 80 ffs?..its his vice president and the ever hanging clintons clique in the background pulling the strings still.

When was the last time Biden visited Britain? He was vp for 8 years...

As for the Clinton's and Bidenís early retirement.. They ain't the problem in the background anymore, its the regressive progressives led by AOC who you should be worried about, Harris can handle the Clinton's but not people like AOC. Never has a politician lies and lied like AOC but people were too concerned about Trump's BS to notice what was happening in the looney left of the democrat party.

#30 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 27 February 2021 - 16:20

View PostReally!!!, on 27 February 2021 - 15:47, said:

When was the last time Biden visited Britain? He was vp for 8 years...

As for the Clinton's and Bidenís early retirement.. They ain't the problem in the background anymore, its the regressive progressives led by AOC who you should be worried about, Harris can handle the Clinton's but not people like AOC. Never has a politician lies and lied like AOC but people were too concerned about Trump's BS to notice what was happening in the looney left of the democrat party.

Aoc is laughable mate..the diane abbott of the u.s political system.

#31 User is offline   Really!!! 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2021 - 16:45

View Postold grey yid, on 27 February 2021 - 16:20, said:

Aoc is laughable mate..the diane abbott of the u.s political system.

I've never seen anyone in politics on any side getting so much so wrong. She has to be one of the only politicians (a term I use with caution in this instance) to admit she lies all the time, however one does wonder if this is simply to cover for her stupidity.

#32 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 07 December 2021 - 06:53

Trump to stand again in 2024, that would be very interesting. :grinny:
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users