• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Harry Kane

#21 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:07

View PostSteveB, on 17 February 2021 - 16:56, said:

Well we all know that certain members are given a lot more leeway to express their opinion than others in these forums. If you have ever read Orwell's Animal Farm, you would know that all animals are equal but some are more equal than others

Can't say I,ve read it myself, although it was part of the curriculum when I was a boy, but I much preferred Lord of the flies.

#22 User is online   electricpace 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:07

=If you have ever read Orwell's Animal Farm, you would know that all animals are equal but some are more equal than others

a very good read .. however, I think a Ladybird book is a struggle for some.

#23 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:13

View PostYidio Yidio, on 17 February 2021 - 16:21, said:

We sold Greaves and sacked Billy Nick, and have Mourinho as our manager.............and your having a go at PS posters ? Jeez, the attempts to shut down opinions and debate on here are embarrassing.

Perhaps admin could give us a list of banned topics, instead of banning posters with a very selective approach.

I,m out for a while, might be back when Mourinho and his fickle followers have finished with their mini revolution.

We part exchanged jimmy at the end of his career to west ham and got martin peters in exchange..jimmy was our greatest ever striker no question but his time like most at the top level was done,he didnt actually set his arse or the world alight at west ham did he ?.

I was at bily nicks last game, jimmy neighbour (rip).scored twice...what where we supposed to do!..billys the greatest thing that happenend to this club but we'd just been relegated under him yet the fans loyalty to him and his to thfc was never questioned, if your squealing like a suckling pig over mourinho now ..what would you have been like then you big baby,the only person your embarrasing is yourself .

#24 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:22

View Postelectricpace, on 17 February 2021 - 17:07, said:

a very good read .. however, I think a Ladybird book is a struggle for some.

No excuse these days what with audio books and TV.

Recently watched a film called beautiful boy, based on a book named tweak. Its a few years old now, but it came on one Friday after the Mrs had gone to bed and its one of those that kept me watching.

Partly because it starred Steve Cattrall (40 Yr old virgin) and he did a decent job of portraying the fathers guilt about his son,s meth addiction.

#25 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:24

View Postold grey yid, on 17 February 2021 - 17:13, said:

We part exchanged jimmy at the end of his career to west ham and got martin peters in exchange..jimmy was our greatest ever striker no question but his time like most at the top level was done,he didnt actually set his arse or the world alight at west ham did he ?.

I was at bily nicks last game, jimmy neighbour (rip).scored twice...what where we supposed to do!..billys the greatest thing that happenend to this club but we'd just been relegated under him yet the fans loyalty to him and his to thfc was never questioned, if your squealing like a suckling pig over mourinho now ..what would you have been like then you big baby,the only person your embarrasing is yourself .

Give your arse a chance, your endorsement of Mourinho is laughable when you accuse others of being fickle

#26 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:32

And whats more, trying to shut down what is a reasonable point of view is done through fear.

If Kane were to get his head turned, project Mou would be a massive cluster feck.

And yes, most have agreed the main reason he won't be going is because its unlikely anyone can reach his price tag.

Its about money, and we now operate on a whatever it takes format, or is that been changed to suit , as it was looking a bit fickle

#27 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:37

I leave it there, :niceone:

#28 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:40

View PostYidio Yidio, on 17 February 2021 - 17:24, said:

Give your arse a chance, your endorsement of Mourinho is laughable when you accuse others of being fickle

Ehhh.. your accusing me of being fickle because i wont call for the sacking of the incumbent manager.

I think you need a potty for you mouth mate.

#29 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:48

View Postold grey yid, on 17 February 2021 - 17:40, said:

Ehhh.. your accusing me of being fickle because i wont call for the sacking of the incumbent manager.

I think you need a potty for your mouth mate

#30 User is offline   SteveB 

• Club Captain

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:56

<<We will now be enforcing the rules more strictly, directly insulting other members won't be tolerated and permanent bans await those who break these rules. >>

@tomtom - your rules I think. Maybe its time you enforced them regardless of the status of the member

#31 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2021 - 17:56

View Postold grey yid, on 17 February 2021 - 17:13, said:

I was at bily nicks last game, jimmy neighbour (rip).scored twice...what where we supposed to do!..billys the greatest thing that happenend to this club but we'd just been relegated under him yet the fans loyalty to him and his to thfc was never questioned,

We went down under Burkinshaw, not Billy Nick. Iím sure you didnít mean to attribute a relegation to the great man!

#32 User is offline   old grey yid 

• spurs legend

Posted 17 February 2021 - 18:04

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 17 February 2021 - 17:56, said:

We went down under Burkinshaw, not Billy Nick. Iím sure you didnít mean to attribute a relegation to the great man!

No your correct ,off course not..i am old n grey after all 😄😄

#33 User is online   electricpace 

• Club Captain

Posted 17 February 2021 - 18:52

View PostYidio Yidio, on 17 February 2021 - 17:22, said:

No excuse these days what with audio books and TV.

Recently watched a film called beautiful boy, based on a book named tweak. Its a few years old now, but it came on one Friday after the Mrs had gone to bed and its one of those that kept me watching.

Partly because it starred Steve Cattrall (40 Yr old virgin) and he did a decent job of portraying the fathers guilt about his son,s meth addiction.

seen it, it's very good and not what you'd expect from a comedic actor.

#34 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 February 2021 - 00:23

Well we all know that certain members are given a lot more leeway to express their opinion than others in these forums. If you have ever read Orwell's Animal Farm, you would know that all animals are equal but some are more equal than others

I try to be even handed. Which is why I let you carry on posting here despite you breaking rules and saying you'd never return two or three times

#35 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 February 2021 - 00:36

yidio now has a 1 week ban and OGY a 2 day ban.

PLAY THE BALL NOT THE MAN

#36 User is offline   SteveB 

• Club Captain

Posted 18 February 2021 - 08:04

:clap: :clap: :clap:

#37 User is offline   Really!!! 

• First Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2021 - 16:22

Kane is a world class player, anyone who doubts that probably lives in Woolwich! But what could we get if we had another 150m to spend. Could we make up for the loss or is Kane priceless? He is after all a one season wonder...

As for kane, money means little I suspect considering how much he will earn from. Sponsors, but he will have pride and trophies will be on that hit list. The chance to play with City, barca or real have got to turn his head.

#38 User is offline   fentonroad 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2021 - 16:36

I think he is priceless to us, we could sell any other player and keep up there with a replacement but not Kane. If he goes it will be worse than when Bale went. If we can somehow beat City in the League Cup even if we don't finish top four I think he will stay. No European football and we are pretty stuffed.

#39 User is offline   Really!!! 

• First Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2021 - 17:37

My word I just read Lewandowski was sold for a £1000 as a youth.. Haha how hilarious is that! We need the guy that paid the grand for lasts season best player to come in as chief scout - actually how long would it be before Levy pissed him off...

#40 User is offline   stokesie 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 18 February 2021 - 17:41

Just have to put yourself in his shoes . He really doesnít have the time to wait for a complete rebuild which is what we need . If we win the league cup and the europa cup and get in the cl next season it might hold some weight . But we have to be realistic here

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users