Planet Spurs Forums: What do you think about the Spurs? - Planet Spurs Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What do you think about the Spurs? Research project on how fans perceive the Spurs

Poll: What do you think about the Spurs?

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SUSTAINABILITY ACTIVITIES OF THE SPURS (GREENEST CLUB IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE)?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   LenPa 

• Trialist
  • Pip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 25 May 2021 - 10:39

Hi all,

I am currently working on a university research project about how fans perceive the Spurs and what you think about the sustainability activities of the Spurs. I want to get in touch with you (Spurs fans) as Spurs were named the "Greenest club in the Premier League". I would like to ask you (if you my can share some few minutes) to fill out a survey regarding your attachment to Spurs and how you feel about the sustainability activities of the team which you can find here.
https://tummgmt.eu.q...ezoaFmTn7i8los6

And as I can totally understand that people do not want to participate in such surveys I would appreciate to share my findings with you if you are interested into them (this at least the one thing I can do for you next to some discussion and a raffle )!

Looking forward to your thoughts and responses.
Best regards,
Len

#2 User is offline   Flying_Dutchman 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 May 2021 - 20:21

Never heard off. Do you need opinions from abroad as well? I think locals are more into these things ! Good luck on your research!

#3 User is offline   LenPa 

• Trialist
  • Pip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 06 June 2021 - 08:17

View PostFlying_Dutchman, on 25 May 2021 - 20:21, said:

Never heard off. Do you need opinions from abroad as well? I think locals are more into these things ! Good luck on your research!

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the late reply (s*** Covid).

I think that is really interesting. Spurs were named the greenest club in the beginning of the year and they are doing something in regards to sustainability for quite some time but not to many know about what they actually do.

I am happy about every opinion regarding the topic as you are a fan as everyone else.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users