• You cannot reply to this topic

People Smugglers Rwanda

#21 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 13 June 2022 - 14:05

View Postelectricpace, on 13 June 2022 - 13:56, said:

legal challenges are made by politicians that have a vested interest in law firms both side of the legal fence. They all work together to rinse every penny possible out the system & don't give two fecks about illegal immigration.

After the Blair/Bush war in Iraq and the government took war criminals and terrorists to court , it was Sherrie Blairs law firm that defended them.

Couldn't make it up .

Yes - thats putting it really bluntly !

You could see someone like trump or putin putting up with this legal cr@p - i dont think.

I would imagine putin and trump would sink the boats and leave them to it ?

But the poor people of kent see the invasion most days - and watch the legal firms owned by someone vaguely called - hamzaz ibenkhan fleece the uk legal system of millions.

#22 User is offline   electricpace 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2022 - 14:12

Welcome to the capitalists world. Where profits come first.

#23 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2022 - 16:01

The solution is simple......now all these illegals realise that if they get across the Channel they will be sent to Rwanda that will simply stop them trying to come across. Problem sorted.

#24 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain

Posted 14 June 2022 - 04:26

View Postelectricpace, on 13 June 2022 - 14:12, said:

Welcome to the capitalists world. Where profits come first.

Apparently legal firms like duncan lewis have taken £57 mill of tax payers money defending illegal immigrants.

Also its costing the tax payer £5 mill a day to house & feed them while they are being processed which is difficult because most of them destroy their id papers so they can lie about their age.

I,m ok with genuine asylum seekers but these people are coming from france which is safe country.

View Postgriff, on 13 June 2022 - 16:01, said:

The solution is simple......now all these illegals realise that if they get across the Channel they will be sent to Rwanda that will simply stop them trying to come across. Problem sorted.

Griff - its been whittled down to about 11 being flown out due to legal challenges and appeals over human rights and slavery issues.
One bbc reporter is forecasting no one will be flown out by tuesday night.

Legal firms are not going to give up their cash cow easily so you have to fly them out as soon as they arrive but apparently thats easier said than done.

This is going to fail unless patel can get round all the legal issues and various appeals solicitors deploy on their behalf.

Anyway i would imagine some will still come over - the people smugglers tell them the british will give them a house, money and all they need - free medical care etc - as the french say " the british make it too attractive for them not to attempt to cross the channel"

Actually the first thing patel should do now is stop paying the french £54 mill per year to patrol their borders and halt the boats because their police just turn a blind eye - it doesnt work and they arent doing what we pay them to do.

#25 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 14 June 2022 - 06:04

The rules of ayslum are that you seek refuge in the first nearest friendly country to your own (well it used to be) not travel ha;f way across the world. If as all these do gooders claim, they are fleeing persicution why then are they all young males well 98% are? a lot are married or so they say, but no women and children. So if there really is a problem then these males are gutless, as they are prepared to run away and leave their wives and kids. every boatload that gets across you,d be hard pushed to maybe get 4/5 genuine ayslum claims, fearing for their lives, they ere economic illegals.

They come here get all their medical attention for free, a lot get housed, then have the bloody cheek to moan and say the housing is not good enough we as a nation must be a bloody laughing stock. I think I have thought of a solution that I do not think the government has come up with. If when the (so called) border force pick then up in the channel, or the Dover lifeboat picks them up why then instead of bringing them into dover do they not head back to calais and drop them off there?
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#26 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain

Posted 14 June 2022 - 12:55

View Postjourneyman, on 14 June 2022 - 06:04, said:

The rules of ayslum are that you seek refuge in the first nearest friendly country to your own (well it used to be) not travel ha;f way across the world. If as all these do gooders claim, they are fleeing persicution why then are they all young males well 98% are? a lot are married or so they say, but no women and children. So if there really is a problem then these males are gutless, as they are prepared to run away and leave their wives and kids. every boatload that gets across you,d be hard pushed to maybe get 4/5 genuine ayslum claims, fearing for their lives, they ere economic illegals.

They come here get all their medical attention for free, a lot get housed, then have the bloody cheek to moan and say the housing is not good enough we as a nation must be a bloody laughing stock. I think I have thought of a solution that I do not think the government has come up with. If when the (so called) border force pick then up in the channel, or the Dover lifeboat picks them up why then instead of bringing them into dover do they not head back to calais and drop them off there?

The eu ( countries ) are not as stupid as we are - you can return asylum seekers back to fellow eu countries when you are part of that gang.

We arent and we cant return them to france being a non eu member - the french have told us that time and time again because they dont want them - full stop - even though their country is nearly twice the size of the uk.

A good starting point would be to process them very quickly and get them on that plane to prevent the lawyers getting involved.

Also if the protests keep going on about keeping them here you will get more radical british people out there sooner or later and it will become violent.

As for the church - no one goes anymore so how about giving all those grand old buildings over to the asylum seekers ( economic migrants) to live in.

Maybe the church can also pay their heating bills and buy them clothes & food.

Point is the c of e is full of hypocrites.

We are a small island - we cant keep concreting over our wild areas for these people any more.

Its gotten to the tipping point now and we have to call it a day on letting them in.

#27 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 14 June 2022 - 13:46

totally agree with you.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#28 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain

Posted 15 June 2022 - 04:16

A decision from a judge in another country prevents us from getting rid of these economic migrants.

Everyone is virtually saying you have to have these people.

What a complete shambles.

Johnson was meant to get us out of the eu court of human rights.

He's a useless cnut.

What about our fcking rights ?

#29 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 15 June 2022 - 06:13

seemingly mate we do not have any. This country is now a fcuking lame duck we no longer govern ourselves, we are run by corrupt ECHR, and judges, and lawyers. Why are the echr telling us what to do thought we were out of the eu?
Next step then if this government has the balls is to come out of the Dublin convention and any other human rights things we are signed up to, renegotiate and re enter on OUR TERMS, and if we cant then stay out of them.

We have become a dumping ground for the worlds unwanted criminals, most are economic and not suffering persicution as they claim. we are taking people now from all over the world and look at the size of us on the globe, when will this government get firm and make a stand, we have no more room yet they are still pouring in by the thousands. stop paying the frogs because they are corrupt load of thieves, and liars, why have we now got the navy in the channel? they are doing nothing so who the f*** is protecting our borders? Our local life boat, the not fit for purpose so called border force they are a f***ing joke they all pick up these people and bring them into Dover. More boatoads arrived yesterday so they are clearly not put off by the (now dead) Rhawanda scheme.this country is f***ed we are a dumping ground and can do nothing about it.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#30 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain

Posted 15 June 2022 - 06:24

View Postjourneyman, on 15 June 2022 - 06:13, said:

seemingly mate we do not have any. This country is now a fcuking lame duck we no longer govern ourselves, we are run by corrupt ECHR, and judges, and lawyers. Why are the echr telling us what to do thought we were out of the eu?
Next step then if this government has the balls is to come out of the Dublin convention and any other human rights things we are signed up to, renegotiate and re enter on OUR TERMS, and if we cant then stay out of them.

We have become a dumping ground for the worlds unwanted criminals, most are economic and not suffering persicution as they claim. we are taking people now from all over the world and look at the size of us on the globe, when will this government get firm and make a stand, we have no more room yet they are still pouring in by the thousands. stop paying the frogs because they are corrupt load of thieves, and liars, why have we now got the navy in the channel? they are doing nothing so who the f*** is protecting our borders? Our local life boat, the not fit for purpose so called border force they are a f***ing joke they all pick up these people and bring them into Dover. More boatoads arrived yesterday so they are clearly not put off by the (now dead) Rhawanda scheme.this country is f***ed we are a dumping ground and can do nothing about it.

Agree - went to bed last night completely depressed over this scenario where the country is not allowed to defend its borders.

Apparently we are still under the echr (for now ) what the fck does that mean ? article i read just said it was part of the brexit deal requirements - (it would be wouldnt it ) so the eu can keep control of the uk when it needs to .

We voted johnson in to do a job and he cant get anything right the fcking prck.

#31 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2022 - 10:34

View PostOssie B, on 14 June 2022 - 04:26, said:

Apparently legal firms like duncan lewis have taken £57 mill of tax payers money defending illegal immigrants.

Also its costing the tax payer £5 mill a day to house & feed them while they are being processed which is difficult because most of them destroy their id papers so they can lie about their age.

I,m ok with genuine asylum seekers but these people are coming from france which is safe country.

Thousands and thousands coming in. Something had to be done. h*ll, our country is in financial meltdown as it is, poverty, massive inflation, food banks. Canít get an appointment with a bloody doctor as it is.

Griff - its been whittled down to about 11 being flown out due to legal challenges and appeals over human rights and slavery issues.
One bbc reporter is forecasting no one will be flown out by tuesday night.

Legal firms are not going to give up their cash cow easily so you have to fly them out as soon as they arrive but apparently thats easier said than done.

This is going to fail unless patel can get round all the legal issues and various appeals solicitors deploy on their behalf.

Anyway i would imagine some will still come over - the people smugglers tell them the british will give them a house, money and all they need - free medical care etc - as the french say " the british make it too attractive for them not to attempt to cross the channel"

Actually the first thing patel should do now is stop paying the french £54 mill per year to patrol their borders and halt the boats because their police just turn a blind eye - it doesnt work and they arent doing what we pay them to do.

#32 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 16 June 2022 - 18:38

Only way forward is to come out of the ECHR, there decissions are not legally law biding, most countrys only obey their ruling if its suits them. We as a nation are the biggest complier of their rulings, and seeing as its not legally binding then I see no problem. We as a nation should be allowed to protect our borders, without interference from some tinpot (so called judge) late at night without explanation. Its time this country bloody well stood up for its self like all those that died fighting for it did. .

The day that flight should have took off 300 more arrived in Dover, 180 yesterday, when is it going to end, no wonder our scholls our health service etc is totallt stretched we just can not cope no more, all our green ans pleasnat lands for farming being took for compulsary purchase to build homes, just imagine if everyone who is actually in this country illeagally with no actual right to be here was removed, a load less cars on the road, more houses available, health service not stretched to the limit, oh how one can only dream of that.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#33 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain

Posted 16 June 2022 - 19:58

View Postjourneyman, on 16 June 2022 - 18:38, said:

Only way forward is to come out of the ECHR, there decissions are not legally law biding, most countrys only obey their ruling if its suits them. We as a nation are the biggest complier of their rulings, and seeing as its not legally binding then I see no problem. We as a nation should be allowed to protect our borders, without interference from some tinpot (so called judge) late at night without explanation. Its time this country bloody well stood up for its self like all those that died fighting for it did. .

The day that flight should have took off 300 more arrived in Dover, 180 yesterday, when is it going to end, no wonder our scholls our health service etc is totallt stretched we just can not cope no more, all our green ans pleasnat lands for farming being took for compulsary purchase to build homes, just imagine if everyone who is actually in this country illeagally with no actual right to be here was removed, a load less cars on the road, more houses available, health service not stretched to the limit, oh how one can only dream of that.

Well i have been a bit harsh on johnson because he is trying to implement what the people voted him in for but certain factions are working against him.

Its endless from the legal challenges - they are just abusing the system ! but more importantly they are opposing what the majority fo british people want.

But where we are going wrong is allowing the asylum seekers to land on british soil because as soon as they do that all their rights come into play.

Process them out at sea.

Dont let border force patrols bring them in but take them to an off shore naval vessel to be assessed .

Next stop rwanda.

#34 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 17 June 2022 - 06:02

Agree, or as I said when they are picked up by B/force, or the Dover lifeboat they should be just taken straight back to Calais, not brought to Dover.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#35 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain

Posted 17 June 2022 - 06:46

View Postjourneyman, on 17 June 2022 - 06:02, said:

Agree, or as I said when they are picked up by B/force, or the Dover lifeboat they should be just taken straight back to Calais, not brought to Dover.

The french dont have to take them back journey - we are stuck with them until we can nullify the legal side of economic migrants.

But they could be processed out at sea and then flown to spain and then to rwanda.

That would work - but once they hit british soil they are protected by all sorts of nonsense .

#36 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 19 June 2022 - 05:51

Time for massive law changes, and leaving ECHR, and renegotiating the Dublin convention to suit us.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users