Planet Spurs Forums: Boris Johnson - Planet Spurs Forums

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Boris Johnson

#21 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 08 July 2022 - 15:02

View Postgriff, on 08 July 2022 - 14:35, said:

Or even Son of Snooty, he could be PM in 30 years.


Well - rees mogg was who i was mentioning.

Never mind.

So what is important to the british public ? is it about the migrant problem & eu trying to break n.i off from the mainland ?

Where does starmer ( aka - his brightness ) stand on all of this.

What he replies is usual labour garbage on boris,s integrity which is being spewded up most days by the lovely angela - who would put most men off women for the rest of their lives.

Why doesnt top of the class sir keir tell us where he stands on the migrant problem which is costing the uk tax payer billions .

.............and is he going to stand up to the bullying eu over northern ireland.

Starmer is as big an idiot as johnson.
0

#22 User is offline   ArmchairSpurs 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 3,031
  • Joined: 11-July 13
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 July 2022 - 17:34

I would implore most of the posters on this thread to educate yourselves on the facts and not rely on The Daily Mail for them.
0

#23 User is offline   journeyman 

  • player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 22,704
  • Joined: 01-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 08 July 2022 - 18:25

No longer read it,its rank and file tory, plus im sick of their the mail did this the mail did that, load of b******s.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.
0

#24 User is offline   journeyman 

  • player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 22,704
  • Joined: 01-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 08 July 2022 - 18:37

ok basically the tories have never been for the working classes, labour are well not really fit to govern yet certainly not with Comrade corbyn, now this guy is a lawyer so should have some savvy, bet seemingly he is not liked or called weak, the lib dems are for me a prostitute party, they will go with who ever gives them a bit of power, so who does that leave to vote for. "The Reform Party" but no way they would ever win, so if the devil comes along and will increase my pension by the rate og inflation at least, and maybe plus some, to make up for all the years of low pensions then he will get my vote.

Ive been in conflicts for my country 3 times, and there are now pwople that have not worked for years who are better off than me, the mug thats worked all my life, surly that cant be right. And yes I blame a lot on the tories they have created a two tier pension scheme people who retired after 2016 get £185.15p I retired before then but only get £141.45 why? state pension should be the same for all.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.
0

#25 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 08 July 2022 - 20:57

View Postjourneyman, on 08 July 2022 - 18:25, said:

No longer read it,its rank and file tory, plus im sick of their the mail did this the mail did that, load of b******s.


I dont read any newspaper to any great extent - i look at newspaper footie gossip online some days.

............and i am a floating voter - like you i would vote reform but it is a waste of time so i dont vote for anyone.

What i am saying is that labour havent a mandate - they dont say what they are going to do about the big issue,s.

Along with sturgeon and blackford they keep harping on about johnson,s lies and it gets really boring.

Sounds like if you contest anything labour you are a daily mail reader - LOL.

Maybe starmer and rayner will answer one day without using the johnson liar diatribe.

Where do they stamd on the migrant problem and where are they on the ni protocol ?

More importantly what are they going to do about it.

Ok - end of my debate on this thread.
0

#26 User is offline   griff 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,184
  • Joined: 14-October 15

Posted 08 July 2022 - 22:00

View PostOssie B, on 08 July 2022 - 15:02, said:

Well - rees mogg was who i was mentioning.

Never mind.

So what is important to the british public ? is it about the migrant problem & eu trying to break n.i off from the mainland ?

Where does starmer ( aka - his brightness ) stand on all of this.

What he replies is usual labour garbage on boris,s integrity which is being spewded up most days by the lovely angela - who would put most men off women for the rest of their lives.

Why doesnt top of the class sir keir tell us where he stands on the migrant problem which is costing the uk tax payer billions .

.............and is he going to stand up to the bullying eu over northern ireland.

Starmer is as big an idiot as johnson.

Son of Snooty is Mogg’s Son. Looks and dresses just like him.
0

#27 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 09 July 2022 - 03:42

View Postgriff, on 08 July 2022 - 22:00, said:

Son of Snooty is Mogg’s Son. Looks and dresses just like him.


Ok griff i wasnt aware of his son .

Certainly something out of public school boy history.
0

#28 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 09 July 2022 - 04:58

View Postjourneyman, on 08 July 2022 - 18:37, said:

ok basically the tories have never been for the working classes, labour are well not really fit to govern yet certainly not with Comrade corbyn, now this guy is a lawyer so should have some savvy, bet seemingly he is not liked or called weak, the lib dems are for me a prostitute party, they will go with who ever gives them a bit of power, so who does that leave to vote for. "The Reform Party" but no way they would ever win, so if the devil comes along and will increase my pension by the rate og inflation at least, and maybe plus some, to make up for all the years of low pensions then he will get my vote.

Ive been in conflicts for my country 3 times, and there are now pwople that have not worked for years who are better off than me, the mug thats worked all my life, surly that cant be right. And yes I blame a lot on the tories they have created a two tier pension scheme people who retired after 2016 get £185.15p I retired before then but only get £141.45 why? state pension should be the same for all.


Sound summing up of all the parties journey and of course the tories are very much - you scratch my back and i,ll scratch yours - in a business sense.

Thats what puts me off them.

The lib dems reverse brexit mandate back fired on them - how can you want to reverse a democratic vote as much as you didnt like the result.

I was a working man and was told by fellow workers that i should vote labour because most knew i wasnt affiliated to any political party.

I have to admit the unions at my place of work were brilliant - they came to my aid when i was in danger of getting sacked through absent working days.

I have had arthritis for years and sometimes it plays up - especially if you have a period of prolonged rain followed by strong sunshine - that really does start it up.
I actually want to vote labour - my whole family were working people - what prevents me is that they wont answer questions on their intentions.

Corbyn was a fence squatter and now starmer breaks out into johnsons lies and integrity whenever asked about how he feels about important issues.

Rayner is the same - sturgeon & blackford cant help themselves.

We know johnson is a dodgement - its rammed down our throats most days and its cost him his job but that doesnt tell us the intentions of alternative parties policies - if they get elected.

Thats why i will stay the way i am and not vote for any future idiot who thinks he / she can run the country successfully while in the presence of some of the most poisonous two faced characters in parliament.
0

#29 User is offline   stokesie 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,139
  • Joined: 19-December 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kent

Posted 09 July 2022 - 08:48

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 08 July 2022 - 17:34, said:

I would implore most of the posters on this thread to educate yourselves on the facts and not rely on The Daily Mail for them.

I don’t read any newspapers or watch any mainstream media channels, what facts are referring too ?
0

#30 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 09 July 2022 - 11:34

View PostArmchairSpurs, on 08 July 2022 - 17:34, said:

I would implore most of the posters on this thread to educate yourselves on the facts and not rely on The Daily Mail for them.


?

View Poststokesie, on 09 July 2022 - 08:48, said:

I don’t read any newspapers or watch any mainstream media channels, what facts are referring too ?



Yeah i was a bit perplexed by armchairs statement - we only get the local newspaper - which is about - local events and happenings - sometimes mainly adverts.
Its 80p per day for 5 days and thats enough for me with my pension.

If anything i say is like what is being opined by certain journalists then its purely accidental.

What i will say is that the whole political scene is toxic.

But now johnson is gone his enemies cant keep swerving questions about their own credibility to get into office by high lighting johnsons morals or lack of them rather than tell the british public what they would do if they get into power.

The johnson moral excuse doesnt exist anymore.

Move on sir keir, angela,ed, nicola & ian and plough your own furrow.

Stop using johnson to cover up your own inadequacies.
0

#31 User is offline   griff 

  • Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 5,184
  • Joined: 14-October 15

Posted 09 July 2022 - 16:53

Well Boris has resigned....but he hasn’t . He was told by the Liason Committee that with so many colleagues against him he should resign...but he hasn’t. What he has done is declare that he was forced out by the herd mentality....doesn’t matter he has gone.
Rishi Sunak out of his sheer decency and morality was first to resign his office. He then, within 48 hours, released a video outlining why he should be the next PM, a video that must have taken weeks if not months to prepare. Nice timing of his moral resignation letter, just as the video was ready.
In the video he talks about ‘our country’.....yours since when Rishi, since you finally,after years, gave up your US Green Card. Is this his wife’s country as well, not sure as she has been a non Dom status to avoid paying taxes.
The riders and runners for the new job include Liz Truss, the woman who is the female equivalent of Boris, well she’s not really as she is thicker. She claims she is the only one who can continue Boris’ legacy, Jesus does she not realise nobody wants Boris’ legacy to continue.Great start Liz, just repeat your Trade Secretary promises of increasing our Cheese, tea and pork markets. Watch her speech about 6 years ago, funnier than Catherine Tate, more pathetic than Boris’ Peppa Pig speech. Other names being put forward, well never heard of most of them.
Exciting times ahead, more exciting that our manager search a year ago.
0

#32 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 09 July 2022 - 21:06

View Postgriff, on 09 July 2022 - 16:53, said:

Well Boris has resigned....but he hasn’t . He was told by the Liason Committee that with so many colleagues against him he should resign...but he hasn’t. What he has done is declare that he was forced out by the herd mentality....doesn’t matter he has gone.
Rishi Sunak out of his sheer decency and morality was first to resign his office. He then, within 48 hours, released a video outlining why he should be the next PM, a video that must have taken weeks if not months to prepare. Nice timing of his moral resignation letter, just as the video was ready.
In the video he talks about ‘our country’.....yours since when Rishi, since you finally,after years, gave up your US Green Card. Is this his wife’s country as well, not sure as she has been a non Dom status to avoid paying taxes.
The riders and runners for the new job include Liz Truss, the woman who is the female equivalent of Boris, well she’s not really as she is thicker. She claims she is the only one who can continue Boris’ legacy, Jesus does she not realise nobody wants Boris’ legacy to continue.Great start Liz, just repeat your Trade Secretary promises of increasing our Cheese, tea and pork markets. Watch her speech about 6 years ago, funnier than Catherine Tate, more pathetic than Boris’ Peppa Pig speech. Other names being put forward, well never heard of most of them.
Exciting times ahead, more exciting that our manager search a year ago.


There was a discussion on bbc radio 4 today - apparently johnson is within his rights to remain pm until a successor is appointed.

It was a typical bbc programme - with a very partisan labour audience clapping every anti johnson comment - really like a lot of playground children .

I was listening to it with an open and unbiased mindset.

The compere pretended she also was unbiased by trying to halt over the top comments - by labourites and remainiacs but they got their points across quite easily really.

Unlike rees mogg who when he was asked his opinion was within seconds talked over by some dckhead.

Anyway back to johnson and his resignation - starmer and rayner are insisting they want him gone asap or they will make him go.
They can force a vote of no confidence but as nobody wanted them in the 2019 G.E they simply havent got the number of mps required to win that vote - unless tory mps commit harakiri because that would force a general election and the tories need to regroup - make the right choice of leader and use the 30 months they have left to put right all the wrongs of johnson.
Not sure tricky rishi is the man for the job but i dont really care.

Politics in this country is poisonous and toxic.

Already some tory mp tw*ts are regretting forcing johnson out - all they have done is help starmer and rayner - davey and sturgeon in their fourfold missions.
0

#33 User is offline   electricpace 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,538
  • Joined: 01-April 14
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 July 2022 - 08:13

Haha funny that Starmer is getting a bashing - the bloke with more integrity in his little finger than all tories lumped together ! People forget theres not just one opposition party but the right wing are still drunk on the anti corbin era and continue to lap up headlines in the media.
0

#34 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 10 July 2022 - 10:03

View Postelectricpace, on 10 July 2022 - 08:13, said:

Haha funny that Starmer is getting a bashing - the bloke with more integrity in his little finger than all tories lumped together ! People forget theres not just one opposition party but the right wing are still drunk on the anti corbin era and continue to lap up headlines in the media.


To be honest pace - none of them (tories /labour / lib dems ) seem very bright to me .

Thats why i dont vote anymore.

.......and the thought of tricky rishi running the country is scary.

No one party or potential tory leader is saying how they are going to tackle the energy hikes - petrol - and the raging inflation those factors create.

In the next election will the lib dems carry on using reverse brexit to win the votes ? and where does starmer stand on the same and the ni protocol and the migrant problem ?

Also - Sir keir - may have integrity but only 2 brain cells and he rents one of those out to rayner. :lmao:

What a pair.
0

#35 User is offline   journeyman 

  • player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 22,704
  • Joined: 01-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 12 July 2022 - 13:42

All I know is that he has now said there is no going back on Brexit we have tro move forwards and use it to our advantage, But N.I, and immigration Ive not got a clue where they stand.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.
0

#36 User is offline   electricpace 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,538
  • Joined: 01-April 14
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 July 2022 - 15:53

View Postjourneyman, on 12 July 2022 - 13:42, said:

All I know is that he has now said there is no going back on Brexit we have tro move forwards and use it to our advantage, But N.I, and immigration Ive not got a clue where they stand.



we are reaping what we sow Journey, this government has failed miserably on multiple fronts while profiteering at others expense - bunch of self serving bulls***ters need to be gone.
0

#37 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 12 July 2022 - 19:21

View Postjourneyman, on 12 July 2022 - 13:42, said:

All I know is that he has now said there is no going back on Brexit we have tro move forwards and use it to our advantage, But N.I, and immigration Ive not got a clue where they stand.


We havent really got brexit journey - on migrants they tell us we have to have them regardless. (macron doesnt want them ) so they make it so bad in france for them they risk crossing the channel to avoid french police persecution.

If you arent in the eu then you cant return migrants coming from eu countries back to them.

..........and when you hatch a plan to fly them out of the uk strasbourg eu judges say = YOU CANT DO THAT.

On N.I - brexit was all about getting even for the eu and create as much mischief as they could for the uk - N.I is the channel they use - its really about reuniting the island of ireland so all of ireland is in the eu.

We havent really left - we are in limbo.

I would suspect the ganging up on johnson is the first step in getting the uk back in eventually.

So when we have another referendum make sure you vote correctly next time.

Tick the box that states = remain .

Just to end - saw on the news a hotel has asked a long stay resident to leave because they need his rooms for migrants - which the government pays them £2000 per week per migrant.

No wonder they keep coming to the uk in their droves - what other country in the world would misuse tax payers money to such an extent?
0

#38 User is offline   journeyman 

  • player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 22,704
  • Joined: 01-September 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 13 July 2022 - 06:25

As you say we have not got brexit, illegals are still pouring into Dover, NI is a shambles they have been s*** on, what about the 40 new hospitals he promised, not one has even been started yet, and where is all that millions going we used to pay into the eu.
Here in dover we still get grid locked with traffic, so much so at times families can not even get there cars out of their drive ways I know its happened to me more than once, in fact we are worse off. And I was staunch brexit never wanted to be in the eu way back in the days of 9 countries in the Common Market, but now all we get where we are is protests people saying with banners Migrants welcome here, yet most of these bastards have come from London and elswhere not locals. those that were arrested for being violent in protest where mostly from london. How we suffer here and no one does nothing.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.
0

#39 User is offline   Ossie B 

  • Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,098
  • Joined: 16-January 22

Posted 13 July 2022 - 06:42

View Postjourneyman, on 13 July 2022 - 06:25, said:

As you say we have not got brexit, illegals are still pouring into Dover, NI is a shambles they have been s*** on, what about the 40 new hospitals he promised, not one has even been started yet, and where is all that millions going we used to pay into the eu.
Here in dover we still get grid locked with traffic, so much so at times families can not even get there cars out of their drive ways I know its happened to me more than once, in fact we are worse off. And I was staunch brexit never wanted to be in the eu way back in the days of 9 countries in the Common Market, but now all we get where we are is protests people saying with banners Migrants welcome here, yet most of these bastards have come from London and elswhere not locals. those that were arrested for being violent in protest where mostly from london. How we suffer here and no one does nothing.


Well i dont want to be seen as backing johnson but he did say that he wont ever be able to implement all the things that he promised he would.

Dont forget cameron promised us a referendum but we didnt get that until he was into his second term - 6 years after he first promised.

Johnson had only been in 2 1/2 years approx - maybe he would have built 40 hospitals - we will never know.

He could have had it all with that huge majority - he only had to stay squeaky clean so his enemies couldnt dig the dirt on him.

Such a silly man because he had said what the public wanted and voted for 2016 - get brexit done.

Yes both my wife and me feel for the people of kent - but everything patel does is scuppered by lawyers and solicitors.

The people of kent should really go on the march to protest on what is happening to their county.
0

#40 User is offline   electricpace 

  • Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Posts: 1,538
  • Joined: 01-April 14
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 July 2022 - 07:54

Boris had an ‘oven ready deal’ - a lie so, we crashed out of the EU. You can’t sweep that under the carpet forever.

As for hospitals - we DO know they won’t get built because Tory small print states a new hospital doesn’t mean a new building brick for brick and includes refurbs and/or modifications to existing hospitals . New my arse.

12 years in power = highest tax ever with the slowest economic growth, working families using food banks and poverty at an all time high.

It ain’t rocket science.
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users