• You cannot reply to this topic

Boris Johnson

#41 User is offline   electricpace 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 13 July 2022 - 07:58

View Postelectricpace, on 13 July 2022 - 07:54, said:

Boris had an Ďoven ready dealí - a lie so, we crashed out of the EU. You canít sweep that under the carpet forever.

As for hospitals - we DO know they wonít get built because Tory small print states a new hospital doesnít mean a new building brick for brick and includes refurbs and/or modifications to existing hospitals . New my arse.

12 years of Tory policy = highest tax ever with the slowest economic growth, working families using food banks and poverty at an all time high.

It ainít rocket science.

#42 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2022 - 12:49

View Postjourneyman, on 13 July 2022 - 06:25, said:

As you say we have not got brexit, illegals are still pouring into Dover, NI is a shambles they have been s*** on, what about the 40 new hospitals he promised, not one has even been started yet, and where is all that millions going we used to pay into the eu.
Here in dover we still get grid locked with traffic, so much so at times families can not even get there cars out of their drive ways I know its happened to me more than once, in fact we are worse off. And I was staunch brexit never wanted to be in the eu way back in the days of 9 countries in the Common Market, but now all we get where we are is protests people saying with banners Migrants welcome here, yet most of these bastards have come from London and elswhere not locals. those that were arrested for being violent in protest where mostly from london. How we suffer here and no one does nothing.

Journey - thats when you have to ask your Local labour party representative & all the others - what are their parties intentions on tackling the migrant problem if they win the next general election.

Because it sounds like they are making life in kent unbearable for local people.

What i would like to hear is that the millions being paid to france to intercept them is halted immediately.

It isnt working and they are just taking the money full stop - thanks very much.

That the uk will leave the echr so foreign judges cannot over rule uk judges decisions.

As you say a lot of the people holding banners welcoming migrants come from london - speaks for itself really without going into detail but they shouldnt be speaking on behalf of the people of kent.

#43 User is offline   griff 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2022 - 12:08

Rishi or Truss.....God help us. Mr Smug v Little Miss Useless.

#44 User is offline   Ossie B 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2022 - 14:02

View Postgriff, on 21 July 2022 - 12:08, said:

Rishi or Truss.....God help us. Mr Smug v Little Miss Useless.

Fair comment on the tory front & thats why i dont vote.....full stop.

As for who should run the country ? wow what a selection.

The alternative candidates are - sir bore you solid and leggy angela. ( thats the only talent she has ) - (crossing & uncrossing her legs)

........and these people want to run the country.

They all make you cringe - johnson - starmer - tricky rishi - angry angela and dopey ed davy.

Cherry on the top is ( i dont remember the particulars of the alex salmond scandal ) nasty ( i want to break up the uk) nicola.

What a load of power crazed misfits.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users