Planet Spurs Forums: SK Brann look towards Vetran Midfeilder - Planet Spurs Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SK Brann look towards Vetran Midfeilder

#1 Guest_super_sub_x_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 00:32

SK Brann are ready to sign Eirik Bakke when the Leeds United midfielder decides to return to Norway.

Bakke is thought to be considering his future at Elland Road after The Whites missed out on promotion to The Premiership.

The midfielder had spent the first half of the season on loan at Aston Villa and David O'Leary is keen to be reunited with the 28-year-old.

But Norwegian outfit Brann are also keeping a watching brief on the situation after revealing Bakke has promised to discuss a move to Bergen at some point in his career.

Though Brann expect the player to stay in England for the time being, they concede Bakke could decide it is time to return home.

"If Bakke wants to return to Norway, we will talk to him first - that he has promised us," Brann director Per-Ove Ludvigsen told Bergensavisen.

"The impression we got when we talked to him was that he wanted to continue his career abroad.

"But I do not know if it has changed after the play-off match."

My friend lives in norway and goes to watch them from time to time, Brann meens "Fire" im told and he tells me they are a great team laugh.gif Dosn't suprise me he would say that but Bakke has been very low profile in recient years when he seemed like a good soild midfeilder ... could be a good move for him

#2 Guest_Shotgun%Wedding_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 13:49

I cant see him staying, he joined with the money, loaned for the money, then moaned he had to come back! And did not an awful lot when he did get back!

So as long as " The price is right" Then Brann will be walking away with a ovely shiney old eric bakke! mad.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users