Planet Spurs Forums: Tv shows your into... - Planet Spurs Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tv shows your into...

#21 Guest_England's No. 1_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 16:24

Sorry to change the topic off Top Gear, just wondering if anyone here was into Scrubs at all, i Love the show, good mix of comedy and emotions. I also waych Losy, great show. Have always been a Friends fan, but have seen them all so many times now that I rarely watch it these days.

#22 Guest_DC76_*

Posted 09 June 2006 - 23:00

CSI, plus there's a long list of sci-fi shows that I'll watch as well.

#23 Guest_aussie_spur18_*

Posted 11 June 2006 - 03:13

Lost, Prison Break, The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Amazing Race, Big Brother.

and an aussie comedy show called The Wedge, its bloody hilarious!!

#24 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:27

i heard that prison break is pretty good ! only seen glimpses myself ! the bloke has tattoos all over his body of the prison ! how the hell did he get in with that ! oh well i suppose its too late for me to get in to it !

#25 Guest_aussie_spur18_*

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:02

he's got the plans tattooed but they are in a way where only he can understand what they mean, u prob culd still watch evry now and then they have a episode which reviews everything thats happend

#26 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:19

i might just buy the series when its finished ! alot of my pals watch it !

#27 User is offline   journeyman 

• player with most appearances
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 07 December 2020 - 15:44

I have reserected this old thread just to see what a lot of more modern day people view or like to watch. I like Documentries, National geographical channel, old 60,s music programs, worlds strongest man, Strictly, uni challenge, Master chef, some celeb chef, Rugby League, spurs, dont watch a lot of footy thats on sky.
Really dont like these raucus game shows, im a celeb its to samey for me. just watched good 3 part documentry about the black death, very interesting, I love to watch "Vera".
Cant think of much else.
Before You Judge My Life, My Past, Or My Character,

Walk In My Shoes, Walk The Path I Have Traveled, Live My Sorrow,
My Doubts, My Fear, My Pain, And My Laughter.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,
When You've Lived My Life,Then you Can Judge Me.

#28 User is offline   Easy Going Spurs Fan 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 07 December 2020 - 16:09

View Postjourneyman, on 07 December 2020 - 15:44, said:

I have reserected this old thread just to see what a lot of more modern day people view or like to watch. I like Documentries, National geographical channel, old 60,s music programs, worlds strongest man, Strictly, uni challenge, Master chef, some celeb chef, Rugby League, spurs, dont watch a lot of footy thats on sky.
Really dont like these raucus game shows, im a celeb its to samey for me. just watched good 3 part documentry about the black death, very interesting, I love to watch "Vera".
Cant think of much else.

Channel 81 ( Talking Pictures) I always take a look there to see whats on.

Some of those old movies i used to watch in the 1960s at the now defunct regal cinema.

My old mum used to give me 2/-6d to go to the pictures when i was a kid.

Paid for the bus fare into town, entry to the pics and one hot dog.

Not much interests me these days but i did like autumn watch on bbc red button and the latest offering natural escapes.

Got into "Thanks for the memories " last night with james fleet (hugo horton) vicar of dibley fame.

But not much interest really.

#29 User is offline   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 07 December 2020 - 22:34

I'm gradually giving up on TV, I was looking forward to watching the recent mini series "Roadkill" but alas, it was a bit of a let down.

As for Saturday night TV, it's garbage

#30 User is offline   journeyman 

• Interests:Gyms out for a while, retired from port chaplaincy, now a person of leisure. for cardio have gone back to running. still love my digi photography.

Posted 08 December 2020 - 07:14

I too watched that a nice bit of political mystery, but agree it was a bit of a let down especially the ending for me.

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#31 User is offline   Pembs 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Films, books, music

Posted 10 March 2021 - 21:51

I watch far too much TV.

Currently rewatching Project Runway on Amazon Prime. Also love Top Chef, all three versions of MasterChef, and will happily watch Columbo on Five USA all day (even though I've seen some episodes probably dozens of times and have the DVD box set).

New stuff? Bloodlands and the fourth series of Unforgotten.

Sports? Used to love Sgorio, though it's been pointless for years, have basically given up on Match of the Day and have definitely given up on Football Focus. EFL on Quest varies, of course, depending on the games. Channel 4 used to be good for fringe and foreign sports but no longer bother, which is a shame because Gaelic football, hurling, and Aussie rules are great to watch. I also watch all the snooker and darts I can.

I still miss The South Bank Show. I have freesat (I guess: I have a Sky box but don't subscribe) and just before Christmas Sky Arts appeared. When it was a pay channel it seemed to have good stuff on. Now it's free it just has Tales of the Unexpected on about seventy times a day. What's that about?

#32 User is offline   Pembs 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2021 - 21:53

Oh, also Rupaul's Drag Race.

#33 User is offline   journeyman 

Posted 11 March 2021 - 18:45

I too love the series Unforgotten, and I think Bloodlands is so very well portrayed and acted, so very factual that i know for sure!! I love "Morse" and Endevour, Love the original of Auf Viedersen Pet, like National geograpic channel, History Channel, also like the variations of Master Chef, GBBO, I also like, and that other one with Cherish in it.
Big Rugby League Fan, I love also my horse racing, Cricket, I like speedway but never seem to see it much now, would love to go to a meeting one night. Nearly forgot Love to watch "Vera".

REMEMBER

Everyone Has A Story,

#34 User is offline   Pembs 

• Subs Bench
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2022 - 12:37

Just finished Archive81 on Netflix. Highly recommended. Take elements of Rosemary's Baby, The Shining, Session 9, Angel Heart, Berberian Sound Studios, Ringu, House of Leaves, and a load of other things, blitz them in a blender...Loved every second of it

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users