Bikey
Duberry
Rosenoir
Ingimarsson
Harper
Lita
Kitson
Doyle

Readig look as if they are going all guns blazing fair play to them.

#22 Guest_hotspur147_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 14:21

wey-hay were 1-0 up following a fast break and a cool finish from keane

#23 Guest_screwball1987_*

Posted 03 May 2008 - 14:22

Yes good goal worked well between Bent and Keane, But lets not forget what happened last time Keane put us 1-0 up early against Reading lol lets hope we can score some goals today though.

#24 Guest_hotspur147_*

Posted 03 May 2008 - 14:28

sh1t!!!just had another goal wrongly ruled out for offside from steed.hope it doesn't cost us.

#25 Guest_screwball1987_*

Posted 03 May 2008 - 14:43

I cant garuntee Malbranque will eventually be put on the right and either Hudds or Zokora taken off for Taarabt. And yes it has been said on a few places it was clearly onside.

#26 Guest_hotspur147_*

Posted 03 May 2008 - 14:55

halftime.1-0 up and in total control.where have i heard that before??????
keane and malbranque look really up for it.an early 2nd goal would kill them off completly and allow taarbt to come on

#27 Guest_paulie9214_*

Posted 03 May 2008 - 15:52

A few good saves from Cerny and pressure by Jenas, Malbranque and Bent ensured Spurs a 1-0 victory.

#28 Guest_Gladiator_*

Posted 03 May 2008 - 16:40

Banana.gif 1-0! Banana.gif

+ West Ham Lost! dancing.gif

Anyone think were up for 10th spot?

#29 User is offline   Craig 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan
  • Location:Uaushfyddgididryaisetrdirepdrrudoeuydifuspspsosiprgudosusdosp

Posted 03 May 2008 - 17:56

I knew I had faith in Spurs to win against reading smile.gif

#30 Guest_Gladiator_*

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:22

Reading Vs Spurs - 3rd May 2008 - Madejski Stadium
Have the Relegation Rockers hit again? boxing.gif
Team:
Spurs
Cerny, Hutton, Dawson, Woodgate, Gilberto, Jenas, Zokora, Huddlestone, Malbranque, Keane, D. Bent.
Subs: Robinson, Chimbonda, K-P Boateng, Taarabt, O'Hara

Reading
Hahnemann, Rosenior, Ingimarsson, Duberry, Shorey, Doyle, Harper, Bikey, Hunt, Lita, Kitson.
Subs: Federici, Oster, Long, Matejovski, Cisse

Report:
Straight away, Spurs started to attack, with Bent and Keane as the two strikers due to Berbatov's Injury. Within six minutes, Spurs were winning as Robbie Keane put a shot in. We kept on dominating the game, and as Darren Bent hit the post, everyone knew the Royals probaly wouldn't be able to get a shot in the back of the net, past Cerny.
After a Keane free-kick that had been pushed past the post by Hahnemann, Malbranque put in what would of been a superb goal, only to find out he was offside due to a mistake by the linesman (Therefore, it should of been 2-0).
Suddenly news leaked in about Fulham's win overy Birmingham at Craven Cottage and Reading found their feet. Andre Bikey had a shot deflected over the bar by Zokora and Lita and Doyle started to have shots against Cerny, all being saved.

Final score: Reading 0 - 1 Tottenham Hostpurs

Ratings:
Cerny 8, Hutton 6, Woodgate 8, Dawson 8, Gilberto 6, Jenas 6, Huddlestone 5, Zokora 6, Malbranque 8, *Micahlei Star Player* Keane 10*, Bent 8.

Subs Used: O'Hara, K-P Boateng
Subs Not Used: Robinson, Chimbonda, Taarabt

#31 Guest_paulie9214_*

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:35

I disagree with some of your player ratings. Woodgate and Dawson were excellent and deserved higher ratings, Giberto was a lot better than a five and pushed up and got involved with some of the midfield play. Jenas had some good bursts from midfield but i agree that he wasn't very effective but he still deserved at least a six. I agree with the Huds rating, he was poor today. Zokora and Bents ratings I felt should of been slightly lower. Also good choice for man of the match in Keane.

#32 Guest_Gladiator_*

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:05

QUOTE (paulie9214 @ May 4 2008, 08:35 AM)
I disagree with some of your player ratings. Woodgate and Dawson were excellent and deserved higher ratings, Giberto was a lot better than a five and pushed up and got involved with some of the midfield play. Jenas had some good bursts from midfield but i agree that he wasn't very effective but he still deserved at least a six. I agree with the Huds rating, he was poor today. Zokora and Bents ratings I felt should of been slightly lower. Also good choice for man of the match in Keane.

I tried to tell the managers of the site i cant report on every match (just some home games)
I did the Bolton 1 and i told Dan that i can only do the Liverpool match
There must have been a mishap
Ill edit the report anyway

#33 Guest_Woody's Barber_*

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:31

QUOTE (Micahlei @ May 3 2008, 04:40 PM)
Banana.gif 1-0! Banana.gif

+ West Ham Lost! dancing.gif

Nothing would please me more than nicking a top half finish off the dreamers from East London. They need to get used to mid table mediocrity.

#34 Guest_The Iron Sloth_*

Posted 04 May 2008 - 13:01

QUOTE (Woodgate's Hairdresser @ May 4 2008, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (Micahlei @ May 3 2008, 04:40 PM)
Banana.gif 1-0!  Banana.gif

+ West Ham Lost!  dancing.gif

Nothing would please me more than nicking a top half finish off the dreamers from East London. They need to get used to mid table mediocrity.

What do you mean they need to get used to it....surely they are by now!! grinny.gif

#35 Guest_billytheyidd_*

Posted 04 May 2008 - 20:56

it was good to see Keane and Bent work together well. As Berbatov is probably on his way out, we may have to rely on them next season.

Also good to see us playing well without wingers. the last time we tried that was against Newcastle at the Lane...and look what happened!

#36 Guest_Dan_JM_*

Posted 06 May 2008 - 20:43

Anyone got highlights?

#37 Guest_paulie9214_*

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:01

Here you go: http://videos.sapo.pt/suztS63NOk2LwsJccv5u

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked