Planet Spurs Forums: Spurs v Villa 4-4 - Planet Spurs Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spurs v Villa 4-4 Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_nudger1_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 May 2009 - 20:09

Has anyone got a recording of this game from October 07 .... It was our anniversary night...want to get a home copy of it for the commentary on Setanta... Happy to pay someone for it...Cheers

#2 Guest_CO_Spurs_*

Posted 26 May 2009 - 21:57

I used to, but I deleted it. crying.gif

Of course, getting it off of my DVR is a bit of a pain. The last time I did that was for the Carling Cup final win against Chelsea. I have 50 minutes worth of video highlights (itís the compacted version of the game with all the boring stuff cut out) on my blog, free of charge. You can view the entire thing here (or fast forward to a specific point in time):

Spurs - Carling Cup Victory

#3 Guest_old grey yid_*

Posted 27 May 2009 - 16:50

QUOTE (nudger1 @ May 26 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone got a recording of this game from October 07 .... It was our anniversary night...want to get a home copy of it for the commentary on Setanta... Happy to pay someone for it...Cheers

try here. www.spurstube.co.uk go into the games bit & scroll down... if not the dvd is on sale in the spurs shop.

#4 Guest_old grey yid_*

Posted 27 May 2009 - 16:50

QUOTE (nudger1 @ May 26 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try here. www.spurstube.co.uk go into the games bit & scroll down... if not the dvd is on sale in the spurs shop.

#5 Guest_Buck Rogers_*

Posted 28 May 2009 - 17:11

QUOTE (CO_Spurs @ May 26 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course, getting it off of my DVR is a bit of a pain. The last time I did that was for the Carling Cup final win against Chelsea. I have 50 minutes worth of video highlights (itís the compacted version of the game with all the boring stuff cut out) on my blog, free of charge. You can view the entire thing here (or fast forward to a specific point in time):

great video, i forgot how many great moments there were in that final! tainio taking the p!ss out of drogba for the throw in being one laugh.gif legend grinny.gif

#6 Guest_CO_Spurs_*

Posted 28 May 2009 - 18:16

TEEEEEEEEMUUUUUU! tongue.gif

#7 Guest_Buck Rogers_*

Posted 28 May 2009 - 21:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wf5yuE7G38

amazing grinny.gif grinny.gif

#8 Guest_UpTheSpurs_*

Posted 28 May 2009 - 21:59

The 4-stage robot throw-in. Brilliant!

Then Drogba comes in and totally misses the point of what Tainio was doing laugh.gif

#9 Guest_nudger1_*

Posted 05 June 2009 - 16:35

QUOTE (CO_Spurs @ May 26 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#10 Guest_nudger1_*

Posted 05 June 2009 - 16:39

All good stuff guys..... Co_Spurs....... if you can get it off your DVR will pay you for your time and energy as long as it is a recording recorded directly from the game shown live on Setanta...

CHEERS !!!!!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users