Planet Spurs Forums: England V Jamica + England V Paraguay!!! - Planet Spurs Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

England V Jamica + England V Paraguay!!! The game 2day!!! And England V Paraguay

#1 Guest_JadeAmer91_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 June 2006 - 15:05

Wow!!!! What a game lol!!!
6-0 to the England!!!! Woop woop woop woop lol
Crouch with his hat trick!!! Lampard, Terry n Owen
What a game was loving every bit of it lol!!!! Can't wait till World Cup thats got me more exicted now lol only 1 week till 1st game XxXCMON ENGLANDXxX

So what does everyone think the score is going to be against Paraguay on Saturday???? I think we'll win 2-1 hopefully lol!!!!

XxXLILYIDBABEXxX

#2 Guest_Matt_THFC_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 16:03

Great game, real confidence boost biggrin.gif, here we go....

2-0 against Parguay...
5-0 against T&T...
2-1 against Sweden...
2-0 against Poland...
1-1 against Holland (England win 4-2 on pens)...
2-1 against Brazil...
3-0 against the Argies...

Beckham lifts the World Cup for England wink.gif

#3 Guest_JadeAmer91_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 16:16

I'll be very happy with those results!!! Gave me confidence 2day too
XxXLILYIDBABEXxX

#4 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 16:58

if we got to the final i dont think we would beat argentina 3-0 maybe 1-0 either way !

#5 Guest_Dazzman_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 17:24

From what I heard on the radio it was a good performance from England today, although the opposition was hardly the most challenging we could have faced. 6-0 is always a good result though and the way we scored the goals was impressive. Crouch played really well from what I heard and as long as we don't let him take penalties I think he'll do well enough for us in the tournament. Lampard and Gerrard seem to have worked out how to play together and, by the sounds of things, Carrick is back to playing like he did for us all season. Although it's difficult to judge how England will fare based on such an easy game I'm going to agree with Jade and say 2-1 to England next Saturday. biggrin.gif

Dazz

#6 Guest_JadeAmer91_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 17:47

Well atleast we know his Crap at Penalties now!!!
Just make sure if we have any Penalty Shootouts his on the bench lol!!!!
XxXLILYIDBABEXxX

#7 Guest_Matt_THFC_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 18:46

QUOTE (tokers @ Jun 3 2006, 05:58 PM)
if we got to the final i dont think we would beat argentina 3-0 maybe 1-0 either way !

PAH....you have no belief wink.gif tongue.gif

#8 Guest_JermaineMan_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 21:00

I DIDNT SEE IT TODAY sad.gif

i was playing cricket

matt - dreaming a bit but kind of realistic

i just hope we get poland in the 2nd round and not germany

#9 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 21:20

i do have beleif !!!!! even if we got germany we would beat them , they are not any better than average. all i was saying was that we would NOT beat argentina 3-0 ! there no mugs. but i didnt say we would lose!! wink.gif

#10 Guest_Matt_THFC_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 21:29

QUOTE (tokers @ Jun 3 2006, 10:20 PM)
i do have beleif !!!!! even if we got germany we would beat them , they are not any better than average. all i was saying was that we would NOT beat argentina 3-0 ! there no mugs. but i didnt say we would lose!! wink.gif

I know, they are all realistic results except the last one which is slightly me going over the top - although such a game promises quite a few goals wink.gif laugh.gif .

Germany however poor they may be will still be a threat this World Cup, they are the host nation and the hosts always do well, they have a star in Podolski who I wouldn't mind Tottenham nabbing actually! laugh.gif And look at the last World Cup, possibly the worst ever German side at a finals...Runners Up ohmy.gif huh.gif .

Footballs a funny old game, and you always want to avoid the hosts in my opinion smile.gif

#11 Guest_tokers_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 22:09

well you have a point but i think they will come un-stuck against top-class opposition such as argentina,ourselves and brazil

#12 Guest_Matt_THFC_*

Posted 04 June 2006 - 15:07

QUOTE (tokers @ Jun 3 2006, 11:09 PM)
well you have a point but i think they will come un-stuck against top-class opposition such as argentina,ourselves and brazil

Most likely yes smile.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users