Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Greetings and Salutations

#1 Guest_AlexWHU_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 October 2006 - 13:52

Hi,

My name is Alex and i'm a West Ham United season ticket holder (hence the original name laugh.gif ).

JermaineMan told me about this website so I thought i'd see what it was like. I also know another forum user but don't know her username.

#2 Guest_Daniel_*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 14:05

welcome even though your a West Ham fan mad.gif

your thinking of <3.george.<3 i believe

#3 Guest_Matt_THFC_*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 16:06

Welcome to the site dude smile.gif .

Feel free to post on your intake on issues and other ongoings in the English game smile.gif .

#4 Guest_Lew_*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 16:15

Never thought I'd see the day when a Hammer's fan signs up to a Tottenham website, lol.

Welcome m8 smile.gif

#5 User is offline   AlexWHU 

• Youth Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 26 February 2016 - 15:27

Well look at that - I first signed up 9 1/2 years ago!

#6 User is offline   tomtom 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 26 February 2016 - 16:06

haha well found

Welcome back

#7 User is online   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame
  • Interests:Driving my new Audi, beep beep!!

Posted 26 February 2016 - 17:41

View PostAlexWHU, on 26 February 2016 - 15:27, said:

Well look at that - I first signed up 9 1/2 years ago!

Do you still hold your ST ?

#8 User is offline   AlexWHU 

• Youth Squad
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2016 - 22:56

View PostYidio Yidio, on 26 February 2016 - 17:41, said:

Do you still hold your ST ?

Yes. Stood in front of the same seat for 20 years. I should imagine I'll take it home with me after the last game of the season.

#9 User is online   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:18

That's an impressive stint and the seat is yours by rights. Have you renewed for the new stadium and is there any price difference ? If you've got the time I'd be grateful to hear your opinion on a stadium move :niceone:

#10 User is offline   AntHollick7 

• Club Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:33

Welcome. It's always good to have other fans from other teams opinions.
I said I was the greatest, before I even knew I was. - Muhammad Ali

#11 User is offline   AlexWHU 

• Youth Squad
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 16:17

View PostYidio Yidio, on 28 February 2016 - 09:18, said:

That's an impressive stint and the seat is yours by rights. Have you renewed for the new stadium and is there any price difference ? If you've got the time I'd be grateful to hear your opinion on a stadium move :niceone:

I have renewed though only after a talking to from both my wife and my mother...basically they used emotional blackmail to get me to renew - the blackmail being that if I didn't renew neither would the old man...and he's a long way from being a youngster and unfortunately now needs someone to accompany him to games.

Pricing is slightly complicated by the changes in bands. Brady will claim the prices have reduced but that's not strictly true given they've changed the like for like bands and where they draw the dividing lines on the stadium plan. In effect I have paid the same amount for next season as this season but with a much worse view.

I am completely against the move and have been since day 1 however it is going ahead and thats that. Just to make it clear I am not anti moving per se, I am anti moving to the bodged athletics track that is the Olympic stadium.

Gold and Sullivan will make a fortune out of the move and my belief is that is the sole reason they bought the club in the first place.

A tiny crumb of comfort is the fact that it will be good to see crowds of 50+ thousand every week - we have sold out all season tickets from corporates down to Band 4. There's only a few Band 5 left, and the club are already looking into the possibility of increasing the capacity from 54,000 to 60,000.

#12 User is online   Yidio Yidio 

• Spurs Hall Of Fame

Posted 29 February 2016 - 22:15

Thanks, Gold and Sullivan did a little "Match Day" thing on MotD on Sunday, it was indeed very cringe worthy. I was lead to believe that W.Ham would be making cheap tickets available, mainly coming from the Leyton Orient side tbh. It's good to hear things straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

I have family with season tickets at the Lane, the guilt trip gets to me when loyalty points need preserving on occasion. Their big concern atm is a season possibly at MK Dons. Living a fair bit south of the river, they would have preferred Wembley. I don't think any prices are available, but with prices being frozen for (I Think) three seasons on the bounce, they are expecting the worst. Couple that with a possible CL season then it's more likely going to be "Pants down" that follows.

Many Yids believe that Uncle Joe will sell once the stadium is built, but that Levy won't. Although many also said that would happen once it was approved and before the build was underway.

I jacked my ST after three straight seasons of a 100 increase, and extras for Europa. A change of job was probably the final straw.

I have to say that 20yrs is a big effort, I did 4 and I know how difficult it can be at times, good luck with the move :cheers:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users