Planet Spurs Forums: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Newcastle United - Planet Spurs Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Newcastle United Tuesday 28th December 2010, KO: 15:00, White Hart Lane

#101 Guest_Hotspur_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 December 2010 - 15:37

Who cares what the joke Toon or silly Villa fans may have to say about us. . .

Both those small teams will be involved in a relegation battle this season and both would give anything to be where we are as a Club and Team.

I don't even consider either of them as rivals to us in anyway. Whilst we are involved in a Premeirship, Champions League and FA Cup challenge they have f*** all but survival, if their lucky, to look forward too.

The last time Newcastle won anything TV could only be watched in the colour of their shirts and most on here, myself included, were not even born!

And the last time Villa won anything Lady Di was alive and sleeping with Arabs. Now those are the FACTS! So enough said. . .

#102 Guest_Tommospur_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 December 2010 - 15:50

Always knew they didn't like us from arguments with Toon fans on mixed message boards, just thought I'd pop it up on here for those who didn't realise their continued strength of feeling - perhaps those from overseas - and prevent them from mustering any sympathy for the tw*ts.
I don't care what they think, but friends close, enemies closer and all that...

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users