• You cannot reply to this topic

too many transfer gossip threads same being posted 2/3 times

#1 Guest_Pushandrun61_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 15:52

Official transfer thread

ITK transfer gossip

Harrys transfer window

Clogging the site up with the same opinions and thoughts having to be posted 2 or 3 times because of so many threads covering the same topic TRANSFER GOSSIP

#2 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 29 December 2010 - 16:40

I agree. I posted the harry transfer interview in the official transfer thread, hours before someone created an entirely different one needlessly! There are two threads - official transfer one for all news articles, interviews etc and the ITK one for ITK.

In addition, Craig promised to create a new sub forum for it all 'tomorrow'. And that was three weeks ago !

#3 Guest_SevenSteps2Kevin_*

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:40

QUOTE (EuanW @ Dec 29 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. I posted the harry transfer interview in the official transfer thread, hours before someone created an entirely different one needlessly! There are two threads - official transfer one for all news articles, interviews etc and the ITK one for ITK.

In addition, Craig promised to create a new sub forum for it all 'tomorrow'. And that was three weeks ago !

yea i agree its getting quite ridiculous. its late for me now, but tomorrow i will take care of it come rain or come shine.

#4 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 31 December 2010 - 14:45

Nice work Kevin !

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users